It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disproving Young earth Creationism and biblical mythology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
1 what did carnivores eat on the ark?
2 if all creatures were created by a benevolent loving god why is there a species of wasp that lays its egg inside a tarantula eating it from the inside out?
3 If we are not descended from an apelike creature then why do we share so many similar to apes including looks behavior and DNA?
4 How did Jesus come back from the dead?
5 How did Noah Fit every singe animal on the ark without the boat sinking?
6 If there were only two people at the begening of time and they had kids wouldn't that lead to incest
7 If there was only two people at the beginning of time then why are there so many different races today?
8 How did your god create life can you explain how it works
9 Why are the continents moving apart at a rate that would put them together millions of years ago?
10 How did animals that live in Australia get there if the ark ended up on a mountain?
11 If humans are special creatures then why do we share the traits of violence Rage warfare with animals?
12 If Humans lived at the same time with dinosaurs then wouldn't cave man drawings show dinosaurs?
13 If the planet is 6000 years old then why are there societys that are 1200 years old?
14 if evolution is false then why have we found bones of Cretures that look like primive humans?
15 If Cristanity is the one true religion and the bible is truth in evryword then expalin to me why there are so many diffrent religions out there

I love hearing other peoples inputs and opinions so if someone would make a thread on disproving evolution or proof of Creationism that would be grate

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

This doesn't disprove anything.
You are asking questions even you can't answer with facts.
It's all speculation which doesn't prove anything.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
First the books of the bible that refer to the issues is widely believed to have been written by Moses, its supposed to have been Gods telling of the creation account to him.

God told Moses what he could understand at the time, its a parable, as often is used in the bible when ever God is trying to explain complex concepts.

I could go much deeper into the Moses thing, as your not supposed to be able to see God, yet Moses did, which leads many to think he was talking to the Pr-incarnate Christ, and thats all Christ did was speak in parables.

But again thats all just my opinion from my own study.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
15 If Cristanity is the one true religion and the bible is truth in evryword then expalin to me why there are so many diffrent religions out there

The key to your entire list lies in your last question. Without understanding the TRUTH about your 15th question you will NEVER find the answers you are looking for and THIS is where you should begin.

Religion is a Mind Control tool with a hidden agenda that aims to blind and misguide you away from the truth. Religion is the original programming and mind-control mechanism designed to make you hate God and want nothing to do with Him. ALL pagan religions have the same agenda and were created for the same purpose!

We've been lied to about EVERYTHING (see sig) but religion is the elite's propaganda masterpiece that everything else hinges on. You MUST understand the TRUE history of the counterfeit church and false religions in general before anything else will make sense. This is a vitally important piece of the puzzle that almost EVERYONE gets wrong.

Example:

David Icke, Acharya, Eric Dubay, Sherry Schriner, Grace Powers, Lloyd Pye, Ben Stewart, Mitchell Aguilar, Russ Kick, Bill Cooper, Michael Cremo, Ryan Dawson, Brian Desborough, David Wilcock, Jordan Maxwell, John Kaminski all believe or claim Jesus, God, and the Bible are myths, metaphors, frauds or never existed. This completely clouds their judgement which causes me to completely AVOID everything they say.

Religion was manufactured long ago by men who wished to control the masses. Different religions were created in different places to suit the needs and beliefs of the area, and it was intended to serve as a crutch. The leaders of these regions used religion to enslave their people, and religion continues to be such an evil. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control.

When the Illuminati was formed, it was evident that religion was something that could keep the masses dumb and ignorant to what was really happening around them. Is this not what has happened? Because of religion, the Illuminati has been able to work in secret for many, many years.

The gods that are relative to each religion are continually manufactured in the minds of those that are enslaved. The indoctrination of the masses by religion has led to a brainwashed society that is easy for the Illuminati to take control of. Every major religion in the world has been infiltrated by the Illuminati. A group that calls themselves Light Feet has installed Illuminati members in every major religion of the world. The purpose of these Light Feet is to ensure that the masses are controlled by their respective religion. Source

Religion can be the greatest enemy of God, because it is Satan's greatest deception. Whether it worships in all the beauty of an outward show, like Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, or Robert Schuller, or in the inner sanctum of the soul, like the desert fathers, it makes no difference, it is all the same deception. Aren't we all aware by now how sublime thoughts of philosophy, poetry, music, art, and the stage go hand-in-hand with moral degeneracy and perversion? How very close to the truth all of this seems to come, but, ultimately reveals its roots in deception.

As a consequence we have all the wide variations of religion and the never-ending search for the truth about God and this thing that drives us. It is like taking all the fake gems of the world and putting them in a big fish bowl along with one authentic precious gem and trying to pick out the real one. It would be impossible, unless you had knowledge of gems, help from someone who knows gems, or inside information on what to look for. LINK

edit on 30-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Where did the first peice of matter come from that created the universe?

I'm refering to the first energy/matter/mass that sparked the "Big Bang".

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Thats kind of funny because i have aways wonderd the exact same thing i honestly dont belive in the big bang therory

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
looks at your avatar picture and says 'problem??'

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Thats kind of funny because i have aways wonderd the exact same thing i honestly dont belive in the big bang therory

Then let me rephrase the question - where did any matter come from?

If the first law of thermodynamics state that energy cannot be created or destroyed, then who or what created the energy/matter that is in our universe?

How can order spawn from chaos?

We humans are intelligent beings - yet on the root level there is nothing here but energy: atoms and space.

Therefore we, humans, are a dence form of energy with intelligent thought.

It stands to reason that there could be a higher form of energy with intellient thought that guides and directs all of us.

Some people call this energy God, while others call it Allah, and others call it Zeus, etc.

I personally am a Christian, and refer to my God as Jesus Christ, the son.

As for your question number 12 - there are carvings and paintings all over the world showing man with Dino's.... That proof is there.

edit on 30-5-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

After you become literate you should try to apply all the verses of the Bible book thingy to the verses of the Bible book thingy and then see what the Bible book thingy says.

And the Bible book thingy is truth in every word.

MAN was created for the purpose of NAMing all the things in the garden....

The garden of EDUN (pronounced edun), where they were allegedly NUDE

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm at work but this looks like a fun project. I'll be back in a few hours to answer your questions

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

1. Nothing. Only DNA was stored, not the entire animal.
2.To balance nature.
3.Apes were the first prototypes. Then came Adam and Eve.
4.See Stargate SG-1 for the answer.
5.See question 1.
6.Nah. The geneticists used previous DNA to produce diversity. Eve just carried the babies.
7.See number 6.
8.He spoke it into existence.
9.Whatever works.
10.Noah worked hard after the flood.
11.Survival.
12.They do.
13.Because they began 1200 years ago.
14.Put there by the devil. Crafty ol boy.
15.Damn copycats!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

12 If Humans lived at the same time with dinosaurs then wouldn't cave man drawings show dinosaurs?

Proof Dinosaurs Are Still Alive, and Lived With Man

edit on 30-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Young earth creationism is disproved simply by common sense.

We can study various rates of change in nature. In order for YEC to be true, all of these measurements that we can observe, suddenly, drastically changed for no apparent reason. Ice cores, sedimentary layers, stalactites, etc. If the earth was made 6-10,000 years ago, then god intentionally set it up to appear old and trick his own creation with evolution. All scientific evidence points to a 4.5 billion year old earth and that life started 3 billion years ago, and has evolved into the diversity we can see today. Anything else is pure speculation and certainly not backed by evidence.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
1. Meat.
2. It's difficult being benevolent and loving, whilst also being non existent. Mistakes will be made.
3. Magic.
4. Magic.
5. Magic.
6. It would.
7. Magic.
8. Magic.
9. Magic.
10. Magic.
11. We aren't that special.
12. Yes.
13. Why is there extant culture at least 40,000 years old? Magic.
14. Magic
15. They are ignorant of the one true magician in the sky. Bound for eternity in hell...because he so loves his creation...

edit on 31-5-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

"For the LORD's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance" Deuteronomy 32:9

"He (Jesus) answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." Matthew 15:24

If you understand, you will know the Truth.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This thread raises more questions than answers..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I like the part where nobody answered your questions without using riddles

16. How did freshwater and saltwater fish survive the flood?
17. How did marsupials get to the ark?
------If God used magic to get them there, then why the boat in the first place? Why not use magic to instakill all the bad people?
18. How did all the species of arachnids survive the flood? Did they go on the boat? What about the insects, worms, etc? How did Noah collect them?

I will be honest, I have not read the Bible, so I'm sorry if those topics have been covered.

I guess the main thing I dont understand is where God sets the line for his powers.

And just so people know, I do NOT ask these questions to be rude/offensive. It's hard to come off as serious without looking like an asshole on the internet sometimes. I ask these questions as questions, and I would really appreciate some simple answers. It's honest curiosity

PS: To the person who commented posting about the big bang theory, please don't. It really bugs me when people derail a thread with an unrelated question. I could just as easily retort back asking when God was born, and you could easily reply with he was always there since forever, and I could say that the matter that started the big bang was always there since forever also. It's an endless cycle
Also, the big bang is simply a theory

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

1 what did carnivores eat on the ark?
2 if all creatures were created by a benevolent loving god why is there a species of wasp that lays its egg inside a tarantula eating it from the inside out?
3 If we are not descended from an apelike creature then why do we share so many similar to apes including looks behavior and DNA?
4 How did Jesus come back from the dead?
5 How did Noah Fit every singe animal on the ark without the boat sinking?
6 If there were only two people at the begening of time and they had kids wouldn't that lead to incest
7 If there was only two people at the beginning of time then why are there so many different races today?
8 How did your god create life can you explain how it works
9 Why are the continents moving apart at a rate that would put them together millions of years ago?
10 How did animals that live in Australia get there if the ark ended up on a mountain?
11 If humans are special creatures then why do we share the traits of violence Rage warfare with animals?
13 If the planet is 6000 years old then why are there societys that are 1200 years old?
14 if evolution is false then why have we found bones of Cretures that look like primive humans?

I love hearing other peoples inputs and opinions so if someone would make a thread on disproving evolution or proof of Creationism that would be grate

I do not see what any of these questions have to do with proving anything. I'll bite anyway.
1. If they had the forethought to build the ark why would they not store food?
2. If 2+2=4 why is red not blue. I am not sure what either of our statements have to do with anything.
3. If we are not descended from an apelike creature then why do we share more DNA with pigs than Apes.
4. So we have an allpowerful God, but he can't bring Jesus back to life?
5. Plenty of websites out there dealing with this.
6. Yes. Now if there are no genetic defects why is incest wrong?
7. There are no different races, scientifically speaking.
8. How did evolution create life, can you describe the process?
9. You could assign any rate of movement and it would put them together at some point, that is simply how math works.
10. A limited number crossed on debris. We know this happens.
11. So you do not think humans are unique? Why have we dominated the planet then?
12. www.genesispark.com...
13. Because 1200 years old is less than 6000.
14. Have we? Maybe we havent. What if it was multiple creatures put together like a jigsaw puzzle. There is also the possibility humanity has changed over time, that would not negate the fact the early humans were humans. Neanderthal are human, even though some want to make them something else. The fact we have DNA that comes from them is proof they could mate.
15. If Cristanity is the one true religion and the bible is truth in everyword then Satan would also exist. False religions would be set up to turn people from God. Or because people have an ingrained desire to seek out God, our creator, and thus create god.

None of these are difficult to answer and none are proof of anything.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If the Bible is the word of God, then why aren't Christians following it to the letter? Why aren't they keeping slaves? Why aren't they stoning to death women who have sex before getting married? Why aren't they sacrificing animals to God? In the Bible, God demands people to do these things. Don't even try to claim that Jesus said you don't have to, remember:

>
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
edit on 14-6-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

Jhn 8:7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

You can quote the words, but you lack understanding. Maybe one day you will want understanding and seek it out.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join