It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China condemns U.S. gun ownership as human rights violation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

These are the people you are cheering to rule the world? Those who would kill 30+ Million of their own people? If they are willing to do that to their own people what makes you think you Australians would fair better if the winds change directions and China decides they need more space for their 1.5 Billion people?

Hell, look at Tibet...

Moochers in their own country because the Han Chinese have moved in and set up shop and are prejudice against the original indigenous population. Yeah, continue with your selective memory. It'll get you far in life.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

edit on 30-5-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by grey580

The rest of the world cares what you do because your Imperialism hurts us all. Its annoying that many Americans cannot or will not see that.

Yeah but most countries take our foreign aid readily enough.
Or when there's a disaster who's usually the first country to send help?

It's annoying that everyone complains about america but when the crap hits the fan who's usually the first to offer aid?

It's annoying that others in the world cannot see or will not see that.

What no response?
I'm waiting.

link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

reply to post by Daedal

China is more than welcome to come and get them.
At their own risk I may add.

Yep, I'll freely offer them one piece at a time. Lead first of course...

Jaden

No, you wouldn't ... you're a coward. All you can do is sodomize prisoners in Abu Grahib, and kick pregnant women in the stomache ... don't come here and play some brave man, whose not afraid of getting it on with the Chinese.

If it were Iceland, they be wearing wet suits and sabotaging those rigs ... China however, is much more "civilized", they aren't provoking war ... but they'll get the work done, none the less ... just takes them a bit longer to do it.

Geesh, listen to fat American pigs play brave ... how pathetic.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by neo96

he Agents of Orange and Priests of Hiroshima will not like that

Someone brought a nuke to a gun fight talk about stretching.

Ha! I agree. Reminded me of that song.

Was referencing this thread about China trash taking the Us what did hiorshima have to do with anything?
edit on 30-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

A full stop would help
And something else seems missing.
I just agreed with you though? Why dont you respond to my response to your first post? I destroyed what you were saying
Do you watch The Factor?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The rest of the world cares what you do because your Imperialism hurts us all. Its annoying that many Americans cannot or will not see that.

Yeah but most countries take our foreign aid readily enough.
Or when there's a disaster who's usually the first country to send help?

It's annoying that everyone complains about america but when the crap hits the fan who's usually the first to offer aid?

It's annoying that others in the world cannot see or will not see that.

What no response?
I'm waiting.

Sorry dude,I cant keep track. That is awesome you brought that up. Your Foriegn Aid Scam annoys me the most. A tool of Imperialism.

www.la.org.au...

read that and you might get the idea. Ron Paul explains the corporate Ais Scam very well.

edit-where were you guys when masses of people were starving in Somalia? Nothing to gain there hey? Better off sending millions in Military Aid to Pakistan

edit on 30-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

So tell me, does the word stereotype mean anything to you?

To color the many, for the actions of a few is stereotyping, basically.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

These are the people you are cheering to rule the world? Those who would kill 30+ Million of their own people? If they are willing to do that to their own people what makes you think you Australians would fair better if the winds change directions and China decides they need more space for their 1.5 Billion people?

Hell, look at Tibet...

Moochers in their own country because the Han Chinese have moved in and set up shop and are prejudice against the original indigenous population. Yeah, continue with your selective memory. It'll get you far in life.

When did they kill 30 million? Zedong died if Im not mistaken.

You guys like to live in the past hey?

Australia is the happiest OECD nation with a great economy and strong dollar,low unemployment, gold-plated Credit Rating
All thanks to our great friends China who we have been focusing on since Keating was Prime Minister in the early 90s. China is our friend and they helped us get through the GFC. The Chinese are not the monsters you love to makle them out to be.

And I gues you guys are the Han Chinese of America hey? And the Native Americans are the poor moochers of Tibet. Yeah,continue with your selective memory. It will get you far in life

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sorry dude,I cant keep track. That is awesome you brought that up. Your Foriegn Aid Scam annoys me the most. A tool of Imperialism.

www.la.org.au...

read that and you might get the idea. Ron Paul explains the corporate Ais Scam very well.

Oh so now it's a scam? Countries always can say no.
I guess at the risk of the guy saying no of course. Confessions of an economic hitman is a good read.

And you haven't answered the disaster relief question.
edit on 30-5-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

...and to say we're truly heart broken over that would be an understatement.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I AM Native American...

Mescalero to be exact. But, thats besides the point. China has been trying [Horribly I might add] to drive wedges between countries like [Canada, The US, Australia] etc etc etc for their own game plan. I'm glad you've bought into their scam hook, line and sinker.

Reevaluate your stance unless of course you already knew about it

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

www.la.org.au...

Oh so now it's a scam? Countries always can say no.
I guess at the risk of the guy saying no of course. Confessions of an economic hitman is a good read.

And you haven't answered the disaster relief question.
edit on 30-5-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

If countries say no to America they end up being Cuba,Libya,North Korea,Syria,Iran....

Cant say no to you guys because you will call for sanctions and embargos and try to starve the people. Poor Persians

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well your economy is not doing so hot right now, so where do you get your info from? Oh probably from your comrades across the way there my guess. Oh and I would not be so quick to bet on the Chinese helping you guys out as well. It seems as though the Chinese bubble has burst and the Chinese economy is starting to look bleak as well. So please keep providing us with your lack of correct information, it's quite amusing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I AM Native American...

Mescalero to be exact. But, thats besides the point. China has been trying [Horribly I might add] to drive wedges between countries like [Canada, The US, Australia] etc etc etc for their own game plan. I'm glad you've bought into their scam hook, line and sinker.

Reevaluate your stance unless of course you already knew about it

There are probably some Tibet moochers that got with the program too
Glad you did.

And are you freaking kidding me??????

You dont think sending troops to NT is putting our relationship with China at risk? Dont think its driving a wedge? Dont think its risking our awesome economy? Dont think you are inviting War on my shores? Where my brither lives in NT?

You are a joke. TYou cant be serious?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No one knows more about Human Rights violations than the Chinese.
The U.S. Gov't is learning quickly from them as well as the E.U.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Well your economy is not doing so hot right now, so where do you get your info from? Oh probably from your comrades across the way there my guess. Oh and I would not be so quick to bet on the Chinese helping you guys out as well. It seems as though the Chinese bubble has burst and the Chinese economy is starting to look bleak as well. So please keep providing us with your lack of correct information, it's quite amusing.

Really?
Gold plated Credit Rating buddy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happiest OECD nation. And we have a great economy. What are you reading?

edit- you are pretty amusing yourself with that massive unpayable National Debt and lowered Credit Rating. How on earth does America rank third I will never know.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Get real, your horribly veiled attempt of hiding your agenda is not fooling anybody. Real Australians wouldn't swap China for the US. You personally might but I think, from your replies in this thread thus far only shows how un-objective and slanted your opinions are.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
It is interesting to note, all other questions aside, that America is the only "western" country I can think of where gun ownership is a constitutional (?) right and a gun is something that a lot of people own and/or have experience with.

With the exception of possibly farmers (shotguns, not glocks!), sports persons and LEO's, I think most if not all of Europe is gun-free. I've lived in 3 countries in my life, UK, Germany, Holland and visited or traveled through 2 others, Belgium and France. I didn't see anyone except LEO's with guns there either.

I must admit the social and practical aspects of it have always interested me. Do people take it everywhere, to work, to bowling, to the bar, etc? Is it all visible? Conceal carry? Etc, etc.

To answer your question.

I carry my hand gun everywhere I go.

No it is not visable as per regulations of CCP.

I do believe all people who carry a concealed weapon must have a CCP or not carry a gun.
To get a CCP you have an FBI criminal check and also local check.

I am all for getting guns out of the hands of criminals.

Would not want to live anywhere I could not carry my weapon.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Get real, your horribly veiled attempt of hiding your agenda is not fooling anybody. Real Australians wouldn't swap China for the US. You personally might but I think, from your replies in this thread thus far only shows how un-objective and slanted your opinions are.

Get real,I have seen your agenda. It is to defend Hiroshima and atrocities committed by the American military. You and your little fan club do not speak for real Americans.

And many Australians are outraged by your Imperialism in the Pacific. Why wouldnt they be when you risk our economy. Its not our fault you guys are on the back swing. Leave us alone.

Many Americans are in favour of bringing troops home too. So again,get real. You dont speak for all Americans and I dont speak for all Australians. We went through that already didnt we? All we have is opinion. And I and many others disagree with your opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join