It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan tests nuclear-capable short-range Hatf-IX missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Check it here

Pakistan and India are known to be long time enemies. They are neighboring countries and a shor range nuclear capable missile is a clear provocation. Lets wait and see. Global tension is really hot, not too long before TSHTF.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrippler

Probably the reason US is using drones and not a full scale battle in Pakistan as it would be disastrous for US forces.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Could Pakistan really successfully launch and strike a target in middle America? I have my doubts but I'm not too familiar with their ranges to their missiles so I could be wrong. Do they even have ICBM capability? America is prepared for all out nuclear-war at a moment's notice, within the first minute of launch detection they'd have multiple chances to take out the missile (if their defence system is really what they claim it to be). Currently, I think the only way Pakistan could hit America with a nuke would be to smuggle it inside the Country, not by sending it in a missile. At least by smuggling it in they can deflect the blame suggesting it was a lone wolf instead of a Country backed plan thus avoiding a full-scale retaliatory strike by the U.S.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Not talking about middle America but the US bases overseas. Pakistan is in no way capable do strike US homeland, not even close.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That's what I thought.

join