It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Amazing Videos of Pyramid/Prism UFOs 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Video 1: (Watch HD Full Screen, otherwise you won't see it!)

On aliennewz YouTube:
This video was sent to us by David Lopez, and was filmed on May 2, 2012. David said, "I was working in my yard when I looked up and saw a pyramid shaped object above the clouds. I ran inside to get my camera, and came back out, and I recorded the last few minutes of it before it disappeared into the clouds. It seemed to be rotating slowly, and it was reflecting a bit of light, and at the same time it looked like glass! It looked like a giant flying prism! Almost like it was blending in with the sky and clouds, like an invisibility cloak! I was speechless, and trying to figure out what it was."

Video 2:

From WTFflow YouTube:
I often watch the sky, I'm lucky : I've found a UFO again! The UFO looks like a Pyramid UFO. When I saw it, I took immediately my camera, and shot the UFO.
As if the UFO felt seen himself, he started to accelerate and hid himself behind the chemtrail. It has been several times already that I see UFOs in chemtrails.

-----
My thoughts:
Could video 1 be CGI? Because I have never seen any aircraft shaped like that. Quite suspicious of why the video was so short though.
As for video 2, I think it's amazing how the just UFO accelerated great speed, shifting around to hide behind the chemtrails. And also another interesting thing was the little light that flashed on top of the UFO for a couple of seconds. Could it be an unknown military craft?
edit on 25-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Second video looks fake to me, although there does seem a lot of strange things in the sky recently, something seems to be going on up there.

Also instantly as the ufo goes into chemtrail he stops recording? Wouldnt you wait and see if it came back out?
edit on 25-5-2012 by blaenau2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Second vid looks interesting, never seen anything moves like that

Nice find

greetz

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
Second video looks fake to me, although there does seem a lot of strange things in the sky recently, something seems to be going on up there.

Also instantly as the ufo goes into chemtrail he stops recording? Wouldnt you wait and see if it came back out?
edit on 25-5-2012 by blaenau2000 because: (no reason given)

Good points, I do wonder why they are cut short just after they disappear, but they are better than some other videos where they cut the video when the UFOs are still in sight...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Holy Canolie, how could you post this in this forum.
The first video is a BIRD, so obvious because it is flapping it friggin wings!

The next video is a closeup, out of focus, of an airplane. The image resolves out of focus to a diamond shape, absolutely characteristic of a 4-plane shutter with an out of focus bright object filling the aperture. ATS is FULL of these types of videos, validly debunked, and sorry, but absolutely worthless.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Holy Canolie, check your eyes before you post. If you look closely, at the beginning of the video, you'll see the pyramid ufo at the V-shaped gap between the clouds , center of the screen.

And do airplanes move like that?, interesting!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

The bird is at the bottom , halfway thru the video!! Watch toward the top, in the "v" shape between the clouds.....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Yea, I see it. The bird was more interesting, it is in fact, an identified flying object.
With real scrutiny, the "obscure object in question" passes to the left behind clouds. How the hell does this wind up here, unless you can photographically resolve it's true geometry. I can show you thousands of moving blobs in the sky, most are aircraft out of focus. You need meat to have a barbecue.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
And your other post at
www.abovetopsecret.com...
sure looks like a CGI hoax.

How about you tell us the date/time so somebody can check the original?

Won't do it? Dog ate your flash drive? Awwwww.....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
And your other post at
www.abovetopsecret.com...
sure looks like a CGI hoax.

How about you tell us the date/time so somebody can check the original?

I don't know the date and time.. But I will ask the uploader to find out from the guy who recorded it...

And how do you know it's CGI

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Fake... and fake, moving on.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
Fake... and fake, moving on.

Very analytic explanation!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Called refraction. #ty cameras cant handle light well and the light becomes spectrum ed. If I had my awesomely nice 150-600mm camera lense and my camera on me, you would see this as what it trully is. An orb of light many people see but never can get a proper answer. Reason is, nobody knows what they are.

You can say aliens, also ultra dimensional beings, or government hyper drones. The simple truth is we wont ever know what they are from a youtube video.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but both these videos are very bad CGI jobs. This is an example of a UFO faker honing his art, these people annoy me

edit on 26-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Holy Canolie, how could you post this in this forum.
The first video is a BIRD, so obvious because it is flapping it friggin wings!

You obviously think you know what you are talking about and totally MISSED what the OP was talking about. Of course what you see towards the end is a bird. If you look in the middle above the clouds there is something there. I don't know what it is and it's not a bird other wise it would be a pretty big bird...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

I would think you of all people would be less rude. The OP didnt take the video and already stated it. Why do you have to give him a hard time and be such a smart ass?

Why can't people post videos on here without the CGI, fake, chinese lantern crowd coming around without even backing up what they think it is what they say. You all ask for proof of it being a UFO and last I checked it would be a UFO since UFO means UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT not alien flying object! I have seen many posts where people explain how it's CGI without the sarcasm and rudeness.

top topics

join