It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer working on new documentary called Sirius

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
dude, he was selling "vacations" for like 2000$ to got with him and see aliens at night.
did the people see any aliens?
look at this body language, his whole attitude and the way he talks.

doesnt it alarm you that someone would want MONEY to tell you aliens are real?
do i want money coming here and posting cures for cancer?
do i want money coming here and posting herbal recipes?
he thinks he deserves money after fooling people multiple times.
is he paying you to post her dude or what?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by apporro
doesnt it alarm you that someone would want MONEY to tell you aliens are real?
do i want money coming here and posting cures for cancer?
do i want money coming here and posting herbal recipes?
he thinks he deserves money after fooling people multiple times.
is he paying you to post her dude or what?

If they make this film with the money they want it could be the biggest film in our history that deals with the issues it's planning on dealing with. So for that alone I'm interested. I'm not defending his past, I'm defending his intention to do what he wants to do here, because there's a big chance it'll help a lot of people wake up.
edit on 25-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by gortex

Yeah I know, the moths. They're in almost every Greer thread so I'm quite familiar with them! But to highlight only those moths and ignore all the other things he's trying to raise awareness of is madness the way I personally see it.

The only awareness I see him trying to raise is that money is king , he may have started with the best intentions but it didn't take long for him to realize that there's Gold in them thar hills , hills being people willing to pay for his services .
The CSETI Ranch is a perfect example of that .

Ultradimensional Contact during the skywatch at the 2006 Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conference. Many miracle healings occurred to campers in the field that night.
www.eceti.org...

Cosmic Consciousness Trainings TM:
As part of its cited "educational" events, CSETI offers weeklong training events at Dr. Greer's ranch. This consist of two programs:

Ambassador to the Universe Trainings TM: 1 week
1 week Attendance requires certain student preparation, including buying and reading Dr Greer's books and videos. During these sessions, Dr. Greer promises to teach mediation and develop the ability of those attending to psychically contact aliens, ultimately giving attendees the ability to summon aliens and their craft at will. The cost for these programs is $995. As yet neither CSETI, Dr. Greer or attendees have produced evidence of its success.
everything.explained.at...

$1000 to be an Ambassador to the Universe .... Bargain

edit on 25-5-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
dude, he WANTS MONEY TO MAKE A FILM?
i made 2 games, do you think someone gave me money?
do you think someone will give me money to make a film?
why do you have to give him money so he can make a film?
doesnt he have money? doesnt he work?

and that 1000$ ambassador of the universe.
dude there are other people, there are books, whatever you are working for, there are other sources.
this man SCREAMS fraud

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
you have better luck meeting an alien doing sex magic like aleister crowley and actually summoning an alien, then trusting this scammer

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The only awareness I see him trying to raise is that money is king , he may have started with the best intentions but it didn't take long for him to realize that there's Gold in them thar hills , hills being people willing to pay for his services .
The CSETI Ranch is a perfect example of that .

You're talking about something from 6 years ago? How about this : he does the Disclosure Project, then he has the fame and money, he messes around a bit because he's Human, then he sorts his head out and decides to redeem himself by making something as groundbreaking as he possibly can : this documentary.

It's easily possible. I'm not saying I'm 100% behind him, I'm just saying give this documentary a chance if they get to create it. What's the big harm in doing that?

You can call me easily influenced, naive, etc, I just don't like giving up on people, and I think this guy can do something that can make a difference.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Why do I bother? If this is made, and even if it makes a big, big difference, you'll still post pictures of moths and not discuss the documentary anyway.

No matter what he's done, everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

post by robhines
Why do I bother? If this is made, and even if it makes a big, big difference, you'll still post pictures of moths and not discuss the documentary anyway.

Really ... you know that do you

You keep believing in captain beefcake mate , I wish you well .

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
all right man, tell me what you wanna know. about sirius? about aliens?
ill give you some books, no charge.
just name the subject that interests you.
i dont like seeing another human getting swarmed with disinfo knowledge gathered from greer only for money making.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
You keep believing in captain beefcake mate , I wish you well .

If it's made it will help raise awareness of the current worldwide corruption, that's all I'm bothered about. Anything about Aliens is secondary to me. I'm bothered about how many people end up watching it, and how much it exposes the fascists in power.

Oh and as for those fascists : they deserve redemption too and they'll hopefully get their chance. If most of you people have your way though they'll probably be strung up and killed. How awesome.

If you try that though you'll face a whole new problem, rest assured.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

greer is dat you

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker2045

greer is dat you

I told you not to blow my cover! Now I want that money back.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Dr. Greer had a great thing going with The Disclosure Project. It was different than anything else at the time. Unfortunately, he kinda did himself in. It seems this often...Greer...Hoagland...etc, etc.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

No matter what he's done, everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves.

Agree.

Go shine your Love-Light all over him and let us know how the two of you come out.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
looks good !

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular
Agree.

Go shine your Love-Light all over him and let us know how the two of you come out.

Ah yes, the love and light thing. Just a bunch of flowery hippies those lot, right?

Wrong.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just cant take Dr Greer seriously, I always wonder if the CIA or FBI are watching people like Greer....and just laughing at how far from the truth they are.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He's begging for a quarter of a million dollars to make another talking head documentary.

Either he's just going to pocket all that money or he needs it to clear all the stolen copyrighted clips he uses from sci-fi films like Super 8.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's people like Greer that keep this enigma going; fueling the bull-shiiite that many it seems still to this day take in & view with validity! Why?? I've no idea... Maybe it's just the weak willed that need some kinda fantasy comfort to enable them to get through life!? Better than taking drugs & drinking excessive amounts of alcohol to achieve the same effect I guess... Well, better for those around them I should say!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Surely true hidden information must be distributed free of charge. It's only our birthright.

I'm not sure why people assume things such as this. Just because it is hidden or spiritual information does not mean that the person has to give it away for free. If they want to charge that is their free-will just like a teacher will get paid for their services...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join