It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up t o a busted water pipe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
so i figured id put this here for something to read besides conpiracies for a change
wake up this morning to water leaking from underneath my place and theres a good inch outside in the grass. so i gotta wait for a better light in a lil bit and crawl back underneath the place and see if i can find the busted or leaking pipe in a tight space..
i know i was close and about were it is.( i heard it about a hour ago) and see if i can manage to try an figure out were it is and try and fix this problem ... ill keep you posted as i go

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Just do what Washington DC does when they have a leaky pipe.

Put a bucket under it and that is all that is needed.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think there should be a movement against busted water pipes!

Operation Water Pipes (OWP)

Clinch your fist and shake your wrist! Let them know how you won't take this anymore and that you're a human being blaa-dee-blah

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Call the guys from TAPS. They can fix your pipes and check for ghosts while they are there.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Glad it's you and not me.

sorry to hear that. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Least you won't have to buy a pool for the Summer.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ya guys,i got my water proof gear on and climbed in the mud and the water has already formed a lil river.. . i heard a leak earlier got close to were i hear the leak and it sounds like its coming from underground or something. :S?
hopefully maybe i can figure this out.. wtf.. this is very irratating actually . figured it would be a simple pipe bust and thats all :/ maybe next time if i have to go back in ill go farther see if i can find water anywere else..
edit on 24-5-2012 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If the water is coming from the ground , its most likely your main service or well pipe.

Seriously turn the mains off before entering a saturated crawl space, could save your life.

I recommend you, call a plumber.

I have been a carpenter and inspect buildings all the time.

cheers and good luck,

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
oh yeah btw. thsi did get finished and i couldnt believe it. turn out i could see water here it dripping like it was a water pipe,But when i got further back. i caould see it comeing from outta the ground.. and i could hear dripping
after about a hour break i went around teh sde od the place and notice it was wet going uphill. and could hear more dripping, look on the side and could see water running like a creek on this lil2 or 3 inch drop off. it was coming from uphill soaking ours.turns out it was the neighbors, they have been having water pipe issues

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I clicked on this thread without actually looking at the author. I, for some reason, thought that it was another "week in the life of Manhater" lol My apologies to manhater , but I do see that she responded rather quickly.

new topics

top topics

join