It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the mysteries sun worship?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Blavatsky referred to Lucifer as the bright star of the morning. The eastern star. William Cooper pointed out one obvious luminous object that fits this description. For what bright star rises in the east every morning but the sun! This seems highly probably to me, especially when reading about the "solar logos" as David Icke calls it. Does anyone have any other proof that all the masonic and other occult secrecy is just a veiled form of the ancient order of mysteries that worshiped the sun?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

blah just found www.abovetopsecret.com... thread about freemasonry and sun worship...sorry

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

could have something to do with the fall of man, the tree of knowledge, fallen angels, that convinced humans they can be like god. a lot of people seek knowledge and wisdom to "rise" above others, gain advantages and reach perfection. by god's laws this is evil.
another thought, light, enlightment, lucifer (lightbringer, lightbarer). light = knowledge ?

edit on 23-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Almost all of the ancient religions were based on sun deities.

Masonry takes its lessons pretty much directly from the bible. The Scottish Rite elaborates on some of the occult symbolism related to ancient deities, but not in a fashion that could be considered sun worship.

Lucifer son of the morning, is a reference to Venus, as I recently described in your last thread. It hails the arrival of the sun in the east, as such it's called the morning star.

Am I your favorite mason or what

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

blah just found www.abovetopsecret.com... thread about freemasonry and sun worship...sorry

That thread is from 7 years ago. It's a Great Cycle so let's allow this thread to run and see if any new revelations are to be found.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

yo, my favorite freemason.

what do you think about my thoughts, i posted above ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

could have something to do with the fall of man, the tree of knowledge, fallen angels, that convinced humans they can be like god. a lot of people seek knowledge and wisdom to "rise" above others, gain advantages and reach perfection. by god's laws this is evil.
another thought, light, enlightment, lucifer (lightbringer, lightbarer). light = knowledge ?

edit on 23-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

I think your on the right track. Light is certainly another word for knowledge.

People like to automatically assume that lucifer and Satan go hand in hand, but in reality this is simply not the case. The lucifer that most Christians have attached to Satan is a misinterpretation of the old testament ' how art thou fallen from heaven, o Lucifer son of the morning'. This is in reference to a fallen king of Babylon, and IMO, related to the Greek myth of Phaethon, in which the day star is thrown from the heavens.

Satan ,according to the gospels of Luke, fell from heaven like a bolt of lightning. Satan is the fallen angel of high prominence, not Lucifer.

Also, in certain Gnostic faiths Lucifer is parallel to Jehovah and is a God. But, there are several variations, one being that lucifer is the messenger of the Unknowable God, others that he is the light bearer, and giver of knowledge, and still others that believe he is an extension, or a part of Satan somehow.
edit on 23-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Last paragraph

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

yes, that is what i was thinking. imo, the tempting in the garden of eden was probably satan not lucifer.
have you got knowledge about the hierarchy of the fallen angels ? i heard, lucifer is the emperor of hell and satan like a lieutenant.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Let me tell you that originally in Atlantis the people there used the sun, as a tool of developing the conciousness of man. I am not going to call it "sun worship" because they never worshipped the sun at that time as a god, rather they used the sun as a subject of meditation. They would fix there attention during meditation on the centre of the sun, one pointedly fixing the mind on the sun develops the intelligence of a man. In later times after Atlantis was destroyed the practice was degraded and people actually thought of the sun as a god. Through meditating on the sun and its golden light you can raise the vibration of your mind and become a better person for it.

When the Aryans came into India they introduced this practice and it became known as sun yoga (Surya yoga)

edit on 23-5-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

yes, that is what i was thinking. imo, the tempting in the garden of eden was probably satan not lucifer.
have you got knowledge about the hierarchy of the fallen angels ? i heard, lucifer is the emperor of hell and satan like a lieutenant.

It's my opinion that the Bible does clearly give different descriptions of the angels who were interacting with humans in those times. Archangels, fallen angels, angels, could be interpreted as differing in rank, or stature. The apocrypha of Enoch, and the secrets of Enoch both touch on the notion that the angels or the watchers, that came from the heavens were structured the way one structures an army, or a university, meaning there were messenger angels, builder angels, watcher angels, teachers and so on up the ladder of angelic ranks.

A fun excercize for your brain is to replace the word angel with alien. Sounds weird, but the stories all still work!

edit on 23-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I would recommend reading the dead sea scrolls, also. It is basically a story about warring angelic factions.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

i wonder, if these gifts of the non-humans have a price. what are their intentions and interests ?
i can't believe this all is for free. like the saying: "there's no such thing as a free lunch".

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

No there isn't.

Catastrophe is something angels seem to be keyed in on. Noah was warned before the flood, Lot and his family were told to run from the city and to not look back... These messengers of god always seem to bear bad news. Abraham was told by god to kill his son, and was then later stopped by an angel, that could be a prime example of the evil 'angelic' faction telling Abraham one thing, and a good angel stopping the knife from falling.

Whatever the case may be, it's abundantly clear that some forces have been intervening in human history for millennia. What you call them is up to you, but they come from the sky, and are much more powerful than us.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

My understanding of this is as follow. First there were the Elohim (more then one) who mated with a chosen group of humans. These Elohim are usually translated in the bible as God though it would be more correct to say Gods. The resulting hybrid was called bene' elohim which in the bible is translated as sons of god or angles (basically atlanteans)

They were strictly forbidden to mate with the daughters of of man i.e. the daughters of Adam (b'ndt hd'dddm). One group disobeyed this rule and you can read about them in the book of Enoch. Now when they mated with the daughters of Adam who were more animalistic the result was a breed of giants (as were their fathers) but they lacked spiritual wisdom. They used the knowledge given to them by their fathers for destructive purposes.

A time came when it was decided that they must be destroyed and wiped from the face of the earth that is the history of this in a nutshell.

Understand that there were and still is two genetic origins of humans some are more genetically like the adamic race whilst others have the genetic of the elohim in them. You could say that those who have this elohim genetic in them have genetics that dont originate on this planet.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I agree with your whole post.

It's a crazy road to start traveling down, but the conclusion I've come to from the dead sea scrolls, the apocryphic books, and the psuediogriphas is pretty much that we were planned and perfected to very specific, extra terrestrial, standards. That's where people will find the missing link, IMO.

Evolution happens all around us, but my own personal conclusion is that the ancient ansestors of modern human were artificially modified to produce the intelligence we carry with us today.

Any way, a little deviated from sun worship, but still related.

That's not counting anything of the Vedic texts or the Indian holy writings, or the native American myths of sky brothers....
edit on 23-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Last sentence

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Yes a little off topic but I believe these teachings (including "sun worship) was given to the people of Atlantis by their founding fathers (the Elohim).

Yes Science will never find the missing link because its not from this planet, and did not evolve here.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

First there were the Elohim (more then one) who mated with a chosen group of humans. These Elohim are usually translated in the bible as God though it would be more correct to say Gods. The resulting hybrid was called bene' elohim which in the bible is translated as sons of god or angles

are you sure ? i thought angels were created before man.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The sun is the source of physical life on earth, and therefore in the ancient mysteries, symbolized the Divine. That's a pretty easy concept to grasp. This is why Christians worship on "Sunday", celebrate Christmas at the winter solsctice, and the resurrection at the spring equinox.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Yes a little off topic but I believe these teachings (including "sun worship) was given to the people of Atlantis by their founding fathers (the Elohim).

Yes Science will never find the missing link because its not from this planet, and did not evolve here.

Correct me if I am wrong but this is alluded to in Genesis as well. Many people gloss over the fact that even in the "Authorized" Kink James Version it goes "Let us create man in our own image..."

I believe in the early Jewish texts 'us' was 'Elohim'.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

As far as I understand it Cains father was one of the Elohim but this was later covered up and in the bible it says Cain was Adams son. Cains father was Samael and from him was descended the B'nai HaElohim. All cains descendents were tall (giants) and this is the mark god put on him which would protect him. They founded the first city as it is wrote in the bible and the first civilisations.

If you look at Platos account of Atlantis you get the Greek version of the event. by way of ancient Egypt. Poseidon (one of the elohim) selects "a natural earth born human" and from the union the first titan who was called Atlas was born. Atlas was the first king of Atlantis, the island named after his honour. I believe that Cain is Atlas the first king ie royal blood which in essence just means having the elohim genetic.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join