It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and sun worshipping.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Sun worshipping is the core of Freemasonry and proably many other secret socities.

The sun, it's effect on us and the power it holds is a subject that has been sucked out of mainstream circulation for thousands of years becuase it is a very powerfull subject.

Did you know the sun holds 99% of the solar system and that the sun directly effects our mind when it changes?

You can corrospond major events in history with the suns activity - Fantastic isent it? When you know the way the sun works, you then know when humans will be more passive, angry, happy, ect, ect and so then you can know when best to have wars, financial crashes, ect, ect.

Did you know all world religions are simply dieties and representations of the sun?

Sounds incredible dosent it.

Freemasonry worships the sun... just about every symbol they have has a sun in it and one of the Masonic ancient dieties they worship is Samsun where his golden blonde hair gets shorter and shorter in sync with the four seasons representing the rays of the sun getting weaker and weaker.

Even more incredible is you can trace back all the trillions of names of all the trillions of ancient religious charecters and figures to.... THE SUN! That big golden ball you see in the sky in the day.

There ALL representations of the goddamm sun.... absolutely incredible.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Sun worshipping is the core of Freemasonry and proably many other secret socities.

Even more incredible is you can trace back all the trillions of names of all the trillions of ancient religious charecters and figures to.... THE SUN! That big golden ball you see in the sky in the day.

Again - nope.
You're on a roll with the bs today, dude. Either you're just trolling for points or you've got to be one of the most ignorant individuals I've seen posting here (and believe me.... in this forum that really is some acollade).
Yes - there were some solar religions. But there were even more that aren't.
Christians don't worship the sun. Jews don't worship the sun. Muslims don't worship the sun. Buddhists don't worship the sun. Hindus don't worship the sun. The list goes on and on.

As for Freemasonry? Well, it accepts men of all religions and it doesn't change their god to one of it's own. If you join as a Christian, you worship the Christian god. If you join as a Muslim you worship the god of Islam. If you join as a Jew..... well you get the picture?

By the way, how you got from Samson to Samsun is just pure genius. The Bible wasn't written in English. Try looking at what Samson's name was in the original Hebrew and then check it against the original Hebrew for "Sun".

Perhaps the single most important thing that you have forgotten is that all of the major religions have their gods creating the heavens and the stars. Their gods were around long before the creation of the Sun according to their scriptures. Those religions are hardly going to have their gods create the Sun and then skip over to worshipping the solar body as their new god instead.
Yes the Sun is important. Without it there would be no life on this planet - but all of the major religions state that it was their god who created the Sun to give that life. It's illogical to state that religions worship the Sun when their gods are the creators of that body. They worship the creator - not the created.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Sun worshipping is the core of Freemasonry and proably many other secret socities................

Pretty bold statement. Would you care to enlighten us on how you came to this eventuallity? Links help.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Again - nope.
You're on a roll with the bs today, dude. Either you're just trolling for points or you've got to be one of the most ignorant individuals I've seen posting here (and believe me.... in this forum that really is some acollade).
Yes - there were some solar religions. But there were even more that aren't.
Christians don't worship the sun. Jews don't worship the sun. Muslims don't worship the sun. Buddhists don't worship the sun. Hindus don't worship the sun. The list goes on and on.

As for Freemasonry? Well, it accepts men of all religions and it doesn't change their god to one of it's own. If you join as a Christian, you worship the Christian god. If you join as a Muslim you worship the god of Islam. If you join as a Jew..... well you get the picture?

By the way, how you got from Samson to Samsun is just pure genius. The Bible wasn't written in English. Try looking at what Samson's name was in the original Hebrew and then check it against the original Hebrew for "Sun".

Perhaps the single most important thing that you have forgotten is that all of the major religions have their gods creating the heavens and the stars. Their gods were around long before the creation of the Sun according to their scriptures. Those religions are hardly going to have their gods create the Sun and then skip over to worshipping the solar body as their new god instead.
Yes the Sun is important. Without it there would be no life on this planet - but all of the major religions state that it was their god who created the Sun to give that life. It's illogical to state that religions worship the Sun when their gods are the creators of that body. They worship the creator - not the created.

You are ignorant.

Just becuase all the dieties, charecters, figures and stuff like that in all the religions represent the sun (which they DO), dosent mean the mindless herd that blindly follows these religions know it.

LIke I said, we are asked to interpret the rubbish literally while the select few know the real meaning behind it all.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Please don't circumvent the censors. They are there for a reason.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Sun worshipping is the core of Freemasonry and proably many other secret socities................

Pretty bold statement. Would you care to enlighten us on how you came to this eventuallity? Links help.

You should read David Icke's 'The Biggest Secret' for a comprehensive and complete education of the origins of all religions and what all the crap really means, represents and symbolizes... all religions tell the same story and they are all representations of the sun. HOnestly...

Also, for an equally detaile education onit all, look at Icke's 'Road to Freedom' documentry... it's better than reeading the 600 page book.

All of these can be found in my thread in NWO forum called "Why do so many dislike Daivd Icke".

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
doublt post - delte plz.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So, Lets see... The Mason's really worship the sun? David Ickey has a corner on the only real wisdom regarding shape shifting reptiles, who are impersonating the President and others of some importance... The aliens really are running the whole show, David Icky is really the current incarnation of the Savior. The Mason's really worship the sun? (I guess I'm curious why that is so evil, even if it is true?)

Ummm.... Yeah ... There's a lot to be thinking about in all this....

--- Thinking
=== Thinking
=== Thinking
... Thinking

Ding! Ding! Ding! Done!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Samsun

as Leveler pointed out I believe this is Samson. Which could as easily be rendered "Son of Sam".

You should read David Icke

well there you go. enough said.

Fantastic isent it?

I for one would like to know where you sent it. you missed some.

Leveler, surely you can see how christianity can be seen as sun worship.
apart from being the worship of the Son, Jesus is often refered to as The Bringer of Light. It is no great leap to equate the "Bringer of Light" with the Sun.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I was getting interested in this thread, but then you brought up David Icke, and I have completely lost interest. Bring some facts to back up your claims, and no, not something David Icke said, and I might be interested.

Oh...I just got this

I for one would like to know where you sent it. you missed some.

HAHAHAH. Cracked me up.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by sensfan]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
Leveler, surely you can see how christianity can be seen as sun worship.
apart from being the worship of the Son, Jesus is often refered to as The Bringer of Light. It is no great leap to equate the "Bringer of Light" with the Sun.

No. I don't dispute aspects of solar importance to Christian religion, but as I've already stated, the Sun is not the object of worship.

For a comparison, take a look at ancient Egyptian religion, which in itself is possibly a forerunner and direct descendant of Christianity. In that religion, like many others, the sun was very important - Heliopolis was an important religious city, but it was the gods who made the Sun rise every morning. The god Ra is known as a Sun god in Egyptian mythology, but the Sun is only an aspect of him - it isn't his entirety. If we look at later Egyptian religion, Horus became the Sun god. But again, he was not the actual physical Sun itself - it was an aspect of his being. His job was to make it rise, whilst his adversary Set was charged with bringing darkness.

As for your Jesus comment? I agree that light is given out by the Sun and that Jesus' statement that he is the Bringer of Light may be construed in the way which you suggest. But I would also point you in another direction. Judging by the words of Jesus and by the way he used parables, I would reckon that he is referring to a spiritual light rather than a physical one. There can be no denying that Jesus' message in the Old Testament is spiritually based. I see no reason why he should deviate from this usual course of symbolism or his typical use of spiritual speech just to allude to a physical light. Logic would draw us to the conclusion that Jesus wasn't referring to the Sun, but rather to the light of the Holy Spirit.

To reiterate, I in no way dispute that the Sun played a very major factor within religion. It's evidence and impetus is everywhere. But that does not mean that the major religions are solar based, rather they recognise the necessity of Sun for life and respect it's creation by their deities. It could be easily seen as their god's most important creation and therefore worthy of a mark of respect within their religions.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
OMG none of you have read what I'm saying correctly.

When I said all religions are based on sun worship, it dosent mean the people following the religion know it becuase they take the BS stories literally becuase they havent got the knowledge to see through the BS and know the real meanings.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
my a$$ is related to the sun too, therefore if everything worships the sun, then everyone worships my a$$.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by spgaul]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I would have thought your a$$ was related to the moon?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

*snip*

When I said all religions are based on sun worship, it dosent mean the people following the religion know it becuase they take the BS stories literally becuase they havent got the knowledge to see through the BS and know the real meanings.

Ya know, I bet you just found out about conspiracy theories and have just heard about David Icke.
Right?
You can always tell by the tone of the poster, by their exuberance.
There is some facts in Icke's books. He just has a habit of falsely conclusions and interpretations.
As you are new here, I'll offer a suggestion: read through the secret societies and NWO threads, or at least skim them.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

When you know the way the sun works, you then know when humans will be more passive, angry, happy, ect

The weather affecting a person's mood or mentality is called Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.) Nice try.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What’s wrong with Worshiping the Sun? If it wasn't for the Sun we would not be able to See - we would all be living in Darkness - no wait there would be no Vegetation or Animals & the Earth would be a FROZEN Rock - so we would all be DEAD!

That’s why I Laugh when I hear Orthodox Fundamentalists
(Literal Interpretation of the Bible type of Jews & Christians) say that:
"If you Worship the Sun you are a Pagan - against the *True GOD* & going to Hell"... Blah, Blah, Blah!

If GOD is Almighty & Universal - if "IT" Created us - didn't it also Create the Sun & the Earth & the Animals - didn't "IT" establish an EcoSystem? Isn't our Sun & the rest of the Stars PART of the Universe?

Christ -> "I am the LIGHT & the LIFE"!

P.S. Many Aryan Hindus worship SUN deities/gods - I believe Krishna is a Sun god - no? Shiva?

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sure, having important Masonic meetings and rituals on June 21 (and 3 days later) happens.

Could we have some Masons call this coincidental, please. That would really ...bring light to the issue (pun indented)

And what of meeting 33 days later? Does this happen for a reason, or not? State reason, as well as corresponding Ancient Egyptian reasoning, and correct interpretation of this.

Choose the light that illuminates your own path.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Sure, having important Masonic meetings and rituals on June 21 (and 3 days later) happens.

Could we have some Masons call this coincidental, please. That would really ...bring light to the issue (pun indented)

As already explained to you akilles, those two dates are from the Christian calendar!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
What’s wrong with Worshiping the Sun? If it wasn't for the Sun we would not be able to See - we would all be living in Darkness - no wait there would be no Vegetation or Animals & the Earth would be a FROZEN Rock - so we would all be DEAD!

That’s why I Laugh when I hear Orthodox Fundamentalists
(Literal Interpretation of the Bible type of Jews & Christians) say that:
"If you Worship the Sun you are a Pagan - against the *True GOD* & going to Hell"... Blah, Blah, Blah!

If GOD is Almighty & Universal - if "IT" Created us - didn't it also Create the Sun & the Earth & the Animals - didn't "IT" establish an EcoSystem? Isn't our Sun & the rest of the Stars PART of the Universe?

Christ -> "I am the LIGHT & the LIFE"!

P.S. Many Aryan Hindus worship SUN deities/gods - I believe Krishna is a Sun god - no? Shiva?

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

Hey I have nothing against sun worship... nothing atall but Masonry uses it negativly... it maps out the suns solar cycles and then maks major events in sync with them... basicly matching the effect a certain sun sycle with have on the human brain with the event they want to happen.

It may seem unbelieavible at first but thats beacuase its a very powerfull subject that was sucked out of the masses information flow millenia ago and left for the ancient mystery schools like the Freemasons. They control the information flow remember. What the average person knows is such trivial and petty in comparison to the knowledge of the world that he/she is never taught.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Novusordo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join