It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul campaign believes GOP cheating cost Paul a win in Arizona

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

If Ron Paul indeed never had a chance to begin with, why was the cheating necessary? Obviously someone saw him as a threat!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

wow thats totally makes sense you want the right to kill your child without the consent of the father or if you want to keep the child and force the father into child support payments! effectively taking away any option away from the man. Lets see if the man wants the kid and the mother doesn't she can kill it and if the father doesnt and the mother does hes court ordered to pay for it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I believe women have ultimate rights to their own person. I don't believe the government (even the state government) has authority over my personal body. Call me crazy.

So you believe your right to get pregnant and end that pregnancy because you really didn't want to get pregnant trumps the bread and butter issues that are causing this nation to crumble before your eyes. Okay, you're crazy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Haha.. just as I said before.
B.H. and the other people voting just as irresponsibly. Basing the direction of our country on one small issue that wouldn't even change. Ron Paul has no intention of make abortion illegal, just as he had no intention to ban birth control which he prescribed as a Dr.

You don't know much about libertarianism. Ron Paul is not out to make abortion illegal. You probably don't even know what Roe V Wade is about, most people who spout off about it don't. If Ron Paul was president abortions would be no more and no less avialable than they are now.

So again I say B.H. you don't know why you support Obama, but I will also add that you guys are so loony over the abortion issue (which never changes no matter who is president, if Obama can make it legal do you think a republican could make it illegal DUUUH!) that you would destroy the country to ensure that you can get an abortion at any moment. I mean sure you could vote for a decent person that isn't going to make them illegal, and maybe you get pregnant and have to drive a couple hours, but not, you would live in a fascist regime if it meant you could get door to door abortionists. That is why Democrats are idiots. The best part is I am pro choice, but I am also no fool.

And one final time.. you have no idea why you are voting for Obama (but now we know why you think you are... one lousy topic that never gains or loses an inch, save me a seat in purgatory, preferrably one with stirrups).

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Yes.. she is voting for her president based on that (apparently she missed the part where presidents never actually touch that issue when they get in office because honestly they don't give a damn about it) hasn't caught up with her. Ron Paul doesn't care about abortion just like Obama doesn't. The difference is Obama is destroying the country while Ron Paul would change our entire world for the better.

The best part is earlier I was ripping on B.H. saying she didn't know why she voted for Obama and then I made a crack that it was based solely on the abortion issue, but I really had no idea whatsoever that that was really what she based it all on. I was so on the money.
edit on 22-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I do know that Obama is a politician. I don't claim that he's perfect.

And yes, I am a feminist. So is my husband.
I believe women have ultimate rights to their own person. I don't believe the government (even the state government) has authority over my personal body. Call me crazy.

This thread isn't about me, though, is it? Did you have something to add about the situation of Ron Paul and the GOP cheating in AZ?

The hypocrisy of your post is amazing you come in claiming Ron Pauls people cheated and so you don't care yet you support a president who has used loop holes to pass laws. At the same time your a feminist who believes woman are being unfairly treated in America yet very little evidence is out their to support this bogus claim " in this day and age" and when people who post about obvious misconduct in the caucus, because you don't like the candidate or the party you dismiss it as nothing!

As an American regardless of party affiliation you should be interested in voter fraud! But I guess that would mean you would have to look into your own candidate which would be counter productive because it wouldn't progress your feminist agenda even if its at the expense of all of our freedoms, NDAA,30000 drones over our heads, the right to protest at political rallies ect but no your in arms about giving rights to a fetus while they strip us of our rights

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I encourage participants of this thread to review my latest thread regarding evidence of vote flipping in the GOP.

I'm interested in having this verified or debunked.

Evidence of Vote Flipping

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yup. And that's why we're going down the tubes (pun intended). Some people think this should be the USofM ~ the United States of ME.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Originally posted by frazzle
So you believe your right to get pregnant and end that pregnancy because you really didn't want to get pregnant trumps the bread and butter issues that are causing this nation to crumble before your eyes.

No. I was asked about that particular issue and I answered it. The abortion issue doesn't impact me personally. THe bread and butter issues are very important to me.

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
B.H. and the other people voting just as irresponsibly. Basing the direction of our country on one small issue that wouldn't even change.

Oops! Wrong again!
I am not basing my vote on one issue. If I were, I would vote for Ron Paul.

So again I say B.H. you don't know why you support Obama...

No, YOU don't know why I support Obama. I do.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So you believe your right to get pregnant and end that pregnancy because you really didn't want to get pregnant trumps the bread and butter issues that are causing this nation to crumble before your eyes. Okay, you're crazy.

Yep, boohoo. Feminists and liberals may not be allowed to kill their children because they decided they didn't want to get pregnant afterall, and this takes precedence over ALL other issues.
This country has gone bat-#$%^ insane I tell ya.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

The best part is that nothing Obama has or ever will do will ever help women.
Well.. I guess he helped him get a little closer to the front lines, but that is it.

I have never wanted anything less than an equal with any of my girlfriends over the years, and they were equal to any men, but a large part of that is that they weren't mired in an small minded, agenda ridden ideologies like 'feminism."

Anyone that is going to vote on something that concerns the direction of a country and the fate of 300+ million people because they want a symbolic victory (that's all it is, the issue never moves forward or back). There are bigger fish to fry they say. You aren't going to lose ground on this small issues because that's old thinking, there are lots of people like me, pro choice and conservative, and Paul is not going to take away your right, he doesn't even want to. Things like gay marriage and abortion are inevitable, they are joke issues when it comes to the presidential race. They should be up to the state as RP says. He isn't going to overturn Roe v Wade, but even if he did you realize that that would not make abortions illegal right?

If you are going to the polls to vote and the world is crumbling around you and all you can think about is how much money it costs and how long the drive is to get an abortion you have no business voting. You are the ultimate sucker. If that is what feminism does to a woman than it totally limits and controls your thought. I would venture to say woman that consider themselves feminists are much more constrained and less equal than.. you know, regular women. Look what it has done to you.

I don't want anyone in office for their stance on abortion or gay marriage, to me those things should be fine already, but inevitably will be no matter what. This country is about to go into the hole, big time, starting this fall and especially next year if we have Obama things are going to get grim and I mean really grim. If it would be Romney.. I have no idea what changes, but he is no better.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It is amusing to see all the butthurt Obama supporters / leftists that show up in these threads....and to those who say "I'm not a leftist, Where did I state I was an Obama supporter" your not fooling anyone (and yes, it is possible you're not, but the usual suspects that show up in these threads are)

Of course the GOP has been cheating, the establishment is scared to death of Ron Paul and the breathe of fresh air he brings to a corrupt government.
edit on 22-5-2012 by MidnightTide because: had to correct my you're, those spelling nazis are harsh I tell ya

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No.. you have made it painfully obvious why you vote. It is social liberalism.
Not economic liberalism, it has nothing to do with the bread and butter. What do you think his plan is then? He has none, no Obama supporter knows what he is after. He is like a blind driver. He is getting ready to throw more paper money at the economy. Nothing to back it so the value just drops.

When the economy picks up or jobs pick up a little and they give the credit to Obama and say "well it's not what we'd like to see but it's growth" guess what? Obama has jack all to do with that. That is US. Those are people out there busting their asses for every bit of ground they can gain. The reason it's a slow increase is because the government is more of a hinderance. Why are people taking to the streets en masse and protesting this corrupt government including Obama, why is the Ron Paul revolution so huge? It is because we are trying to make a change. Not blindly pushing a button and sitting back for four more years.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No. I was asked about that particular issue and I answered it. The abortion issue doesn't impact me personally.

I must've missed where you were asked about Roe vs Wade, I thought you gave that as your reasoning for being against Paul. Maybe you could itemize a few more.

THe bread and butter issues are very important to me.

Mind if I ask which bread a butter issues you think are important?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I think this is positive news. Since the Paul campaign has come out to say that they are focusing their resources on the delegates its only natural for them to put their money where their mouth is.
What other president can you remember EVER doing this? To say that they are going to do something, and actually follow through with it. To be responsible enough to do what you say your going to do, and to be organized and spend money conservatively... that reflects what this guy could do as president.
I still hold out hope that he makes it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Nope I have been asking for the reason she supports Obama for pages.

I think I accurately called it when I said no one actually knows why they vote for Obama. Unless it's for a single issue like abortion or gay marriage, which he really does nothing for, they have no idea.

That is because honestly he hasn't really put forth any effort. He hasn't done anything that makes it easier on Americans. The steps are pretty obvious too.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I know that you've asked and asked and have gotten no answer. Just adding my query to yours.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Mind if I ask which bread a butter issues you think are important?

Equity - Fairness
Access to health care
The economy
Jobs
Housing

Now, what else do you want to know about ME and why I'm voting for Obama - in a Ron Paul thread?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Allenb83

My brother and I voted for him today as well as my girlfriend.
Yesterday (our primary was today) the local papers here and in lexington as well as an official Ky site flat out said Ron Paul was out of the race "but his name will still appear on ballots." The people at the polling place were telling people the same things. We still had Gingrich and Santorum so I am sure they decimated the anti Romney republicans. I am hoping though, that Romney supporters might skip voting thinking he already had the nominee, and also that RP supporters know not to trust the media by now.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Yep, boohoo. Feminists and liberals may not be allowed to kill their children because they decided they didn't want to get pregnant afterall, and this takes precedence over ALL other issues.
This country has gone bat-#$%^ insane I tell ya.

I've heard Paul say that the only way we'll ever get past the abortion issue is for people to start being responsible for their own behavior. That's not going to go over well with some people. Yep, its bat#$%^ insane. But when it really gets down to putting bread and butter in their bellies at least they'll have something to be worried about besides their ovaries.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join