It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes We (still) Can?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Sorry dude blaming someone else for your failure in reading and comprehension skills is on you

not me.

ok "dude"....someday youll grow up, and realize what I am saying.

But as I already said, its not like I expected any actual discourse from you anyway.
edit on 21-5-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Please let me know if I am wrong, but you support Obama, correct?

Yup -

Sure do

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Let's see:

Who spent 6 trillion dollars in 3 years?
Who has printed money in to this system to the tuned of 6 trillion dollars of Fiat currency?
Who signed the frank dodd act that gave the federal reserve even more power?
Who took over student loans that now have a 1 trillion dollar price tag
Who has continually bailed out Fanny and Freddy that have combines "assets" of over 6 trillion dollars the leading cause of the subprime crisis that crashed the so called financial markets"

That would be Obama.

Deal.

link   

link   

You get what happened and yet you continue to believe in the current POTUS? I am truly stunned at the faith you have, despite everything he has done vs. what he promised.

What will it take to wake you up?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey remember that time Obama said he was going to get rid of lobbyists LOL!!!

Or when he said and I quote
"It Would be so Much Easier to be the President of China"

Source

link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

You get what happened and yet you continue to believe in the current POTUS? I am truly stunned at the faith you have, despite everything he has done vs. what he promised.

What will it take to wake you up?

I am fully awake, in fact I hated him in 2009-2010

I realized that I was buying too much into the hit job FOX and GOP were engineering
with the TEA party.

I realize now, he is a steady, moderate president, who has a good head on his shoulders.
FOX and friends are the people who supported the policies that lead to the crash, now
why on Earth would I listen to them and their opinion.

They are the LARGEST MSM news outlet in AMERICA

you think about that - you think I should listen to what they concoct?

link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You don't have to like the answer, but if Romney doesn't give me a really compelling reason to vote for him, I'll vote Obama again. I would have gladly voted democrat in 2004, but the party didn't put up a candidate I could get behind, so I voted Bush. It's a matter of the devil you know. And to borrow a little of the good doctor... Seuss: I can not, I will not, vote for Ron Paul. Not from a plane, or a train; neither here nor there; not anywhere!

Sometimes, that's just the way it is. Besides, the Congressional elections are of much more importance in my mind.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Under Obama we have had the Most civil unrest in this country since the 70s!

I mean it's so bad REPUBLICANS are protesting... I've never seen that before!

1. Tea Party
2. OWS
3. NATO protestors

Hmmm... Guess people are unhappy with their current lifestyles :-p

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

You don't have to like the answer, but if Romney doesn't give me a really compelling reason to vote for him, I'll vote Obama again. I would have gladly voted democrat in 2004, but the party didn't put up a candidate I could get behind, so I voted Bush. It's a matter of the devil you know. And to borrow a little of the good doctor... Seuss: I can not, I will not, vote for Ron Paul. Not from a plane, or a train; neither here nor there; not anywhere!

Sometimes, that's just the way it is. Besides, the Congressional elections are of much more importance in my mind.

I hear you!

At least you’re open minded enough to consider other options. I’m not trying to convince you to vote Romney! Hell, I still haven’t convinced MYSELF to vote for him!!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Don't be disingenuous with me please. You know I despise the MSM. When did I ever bring up FOX?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ENOUGH!!! If you can't have any respect for each other have some for the board. This is disgusting. Worse than that it's childish.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
reply to post by seabag

Even though I don't agree with you... You are spot on, and I like your attitude, thank you for being part of this conversation without trying to derail it... you get an A+ hahaha

I feel your lack of trust, I feel that way too.. I just don't think the country can survive another 4 years of Obama (and I don't think im the only one)

but it's your right! and I respect your position!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Even though I don't agree with you... You are spot on, and I like your attitude, thank you for being part of this conversation without trying to derail it... you get an A+ hahaha

I feel your lack of trust, I feel that way too.. I just don't think the country can survive another 4 years of Obama (and I don't think im the only one)

but it's your right! and I respect your position!

Well said, Doc!

And I agree with him that the congressional elections are of much more importance. The POTUS is essentially a lame duck from day one if he doesn’t have a majority in both houses of congress.

Regardless what happens in the presidential race I think congress is going to get a TEA PARTY injection in November and again during mid-terms. I’ll be good with that!!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join