It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FALSE FLAG ALERT: TPTB are building a monster radio telescope for detect an alien invasion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's not a giant telescope.

It's a giant laser to project Project Blue beam and make you think aliens are attacking....Geesh!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Yes, to built by 2024...12 years from now....wait 2012...12 years...12 disciples, 12 tribes of Judea, 12 signs of the zodiac, 12 Angry men, 12 MONKEYS!

Yes it really makes sense to me now…

edit on 21-5-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well there could be many ways this could turn out, its a long time away but 4-5 years time the project will have started and perhaps some sort of false agenda will have started before that date of 2016, either way am inclined to lean towards Dr Carol Rosin.

Like i mean, she is right so far if you want to create a threat you will need to prove the false data and what better way than to have a monster "Telescope array".

I also think the goverments of the world know where to look and this is just another exercise with the true agenda covered up! not just a false flag but to kill two birds with the one stone, its how the 9/11/NWO crew roll.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Theyre not looking for hostile aliens. The name "Illuminati" is enough to tell you it's not aliens theyre looking to defend against. Theyre prepping the world to fight Yeshua when he returns and Israel will be the battlefield. Gonna suck to be anyone who raises a weapon at the Messiah.

The Vatican has been looking for New Jerusalem for a while now training it's observatories out into deep space. A 1500 mile by 1500 mile tetrahedron or cube is going to be hard to miss which are it's dimensions.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sounds exciting, so if they travel in say the 4th or sixth dimension, we will know they left about 50 years after they arrive.

I should add, since they are already in the skys cloaked above most cities, they can watch us build it too.

edit on 21-5-2012 by jefferyofsky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's being speculated by some that the booms and noises, from around the world recently, might be coming from some type of alien warfare. This supposedly is going on ...on some level (underground? multidimensional? 3D?)....with some branch of our governments since the beginning of the year especially now that metallic discs are showing up seemingly accompanying this noises.

Carol Rosin has warned about this for years!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
so we detect an advancing alien fleet heading for our solar system...then what??

what's their plan beyond that?

we certainly aren't bugging the mothership with a virus or detonating a hydrogen bomb successfully remotely close near them so... what??....

asymmetric warfare against an interstellar species is literally futile.
the only space warfare capability we have is strapping 30 nukes to the Space shuttle and kamakazing the exterior of their craft, maybe mount a couple Navy lasers on the hull to weaken it a bit for maximum penetration...

but really...

no way. as Will Smith clearly demonstrates, once the flood of "fighters" are released from the "mothership", our worlds air forces will make short work of the pesky invaders, because the maneuverability of real alien ships is very likely to be comparable to that of current conventional military aircraft. surely no more than slightly better.

/sarcasm off

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
LOL! "Alien" invasion...

>MFW they try to pull this BS

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
reply to post by swoopaloop

Initial construction is due in 2016, and the SKA is expected to be fully operational by 2024. By 2019, well before the full array is completed, the team expects some exciting science results will be achievable.

Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention however false flag would imply it being covert or damaging to somebody in some way. Building a 2 billion dollar device as the SKA is only raping taxpayers of their money but then again, given the fact the bill will be split over 20 countries it's just a drop in taxpayer's spending. The real questions to me are the following:

1. How is it that today, in May of 2012, those scientists can predict expecting some exciting science results for a project that is 4 years away from getting its initial foundation and 12 years from being finished. They say they are expecting some exciting results 5 years before the SKA is fully operational... now if that isn't magic or inside information of some kind... are they remote viewers to be able to make such claims about what will happen 7 years down the road from now? And why 2019 and not 2020 or 2021?

2. Haven't many governments implanted radio telescopes, put thousands of satellites and telescopes in orbit etc. under that ever same motto of finding out more about how the universe started, finding other planets in habitable zones etc. and measuring if the universe is expanding. Hasn't that information already been provided in the past? Big bang, recently found habitable planets that made the news and the fact that the universe is expanding as per the science community. So what is this device useful for? Can someone explain without sending me to a virus infected link please?
edit on 21-5-2012 by UFCG2012AFHS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

They've been working on this for at least 10 years.

When I operated the Australia Telescope Array about 8 years ago (yes, they had arrayed radio telescopes back then), the plans were already being implemented.

It is nothing new and is just a large multi-element radio telescope. By teaming up many dishes, you can create a "virtual radio telescope" as large as the Earth. This will be a wonderful telescope and doesn't have anything to do with the doomsday ramblings of some blogger.

I think the Array will begin coming online this year.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFCG2012AFHS

Originally posted by Tazkven
reply to post by swoopaloop

Initial construction is due in 2016, and the SKA is expected to be fully operational by 2024. By 2019, well before the full array is completed, the team expects some exciting science results will be achievable.

Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention however false flag would imply it being covert or damaging to somebody in some way. Building a 2 billion dollar device as the SKA is only raping taxpayers of their money but then again, given the fact the bill will be split over 20 countries it's just a drop in taxpayer's spending. The real questions to me are the following:

1. How is it that today, in May of 2012, those scientists can predict expecting some exciting science results for a project that is 4 years away from getting its initial foundation and 12 years from being finished. They say they are expecting some exciting results 5 years before the SKA is fully operational... now if that isn't magic or inside information of some kind... are they remote viewers to be able to make such claims about what will happen 7 years down the road from now? And why 2019 and not 2020 or 2021?

2. Haven't many governments implanted radio telescopes, put thousands of satellites and telescopes in orbit etc. under that ever same motto of finding out more about how the universe started, finding other planets in habitable zones etc. and measuring if the universe is expanding. Hasn't that information already been provided in the past? Big bang, recently found habitable planets that made the news and the fact that the universe is expanding as per the science community. So what is this device useful for? Can someone explain without sending me to a virus infected link please?
edit on 21-5-2012 by UFCG2012AFHS because: (no reason given)

You know the LHC, it is a big science project and if it discovers something about physics that we currently don't know, it will likely change the world.

You know space satellites, manned missions, going to the Moon and the ISS, they were big expensive science projects that have furthered human knowledge and given us the technologies that allows things like the Internet, GPS, Satellite Communications, Landsat imaging and even things like Velcro. It HAS changed the world.

You know HAARP, it is a big science project which has discovered lots of stuff about atmospheric physics. Using HAARP's data, we can predict the weather, send radio signals around the world even if the satellite networks go down and we also know about strange weather conditions so high in the atmosphere that you'd have to be in space to gather data on it any other way.

You know the SKA, it is a big science project and if it discovers something about the universe we live in, that we currently don't know, it will likely change the world.

I suspect that is why 20 countries have decided to chip in some cash over 65 years so that they can get some of the advanced knowledge goodness that this project is likely to provide.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
ATL is the new name of this site.
It gathers the top notch of the crem...

Above Top Lunatiq....

Dimensional beings hovering above or cities?!?

Detecting advanced spacefaring lifeforms with radiotelescopes?!?

Gvmt funding the show

Insanity i say, pure insanity....

Ill have what you have so i can put my head
on the pillow, resting asure that the world is
safe

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

They've been working on this for at least 10 years.

When I operated the Australia Telescope Array about 8 years ago (yes, they had arrayed radio telescopes back then), the plans were already being implemented.

It is nothing new and is just a large multi-element radio telescope. By teaming up many dishes, you can create a "virtual radio telescope" as large as the Earth. This will be a wonderful telescope and doesn't have anything to do with the doomsday ramblings of some blogger.

I think the Array will begin coming online this year.

According to the video it won't be built until 2024 and they haven't even chosen the locations for the array yet...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Wonderful.

Since the aliens do read ATS as well, they do now know about our heinous plan and will advance through the stellar space visible only from the northern hemisphere. Duh.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ooh i just watched this, and was like wow i must tell you about it.

Nick Pope talks about this, but its at around the 40 minute mark.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi guys.

I seem to remember this popping up earlier in the year, linked to something else. A lot of my points have been mentioned earlier but in brief:

The venue still seems to be up for grabs:

www.theregister.co.uk...

Its' purpose is for us to try and better understand some of the fundamental things we think we know about the universe. It is also to allow us to probe deeper, wider and more accurately into the current fringes of our vision:

www.ska.ac.za...

Wiki sums it up quite well:

en.wikipedia.org...

It will put some of the current laws of physice to the test, including Einstein's thoery of relativity, and maybe even help detect dark matter, the "glue" that holds the universe together.

A few more general facts and figures:

www.skatelescope.org...

It is costing enough, budgeted at 1.5 billion euro, a figure that will probably be surpassed, but for me it may be the source of technology that provides answers to our kids in years to come. My interest in it is because I know someone based in Manchester who is part of certain projects to do with it, mainly on the financial side though I think, nothing very interesting!

A great opportunity as oppose to a great false flag in my opinion, but time will tell.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

so lets say humans invade planets using this method... when the beings on the planet die from whatever agent we use against them, and we land down to start our settlement,

ARE WE SOMEHOW IMMUNE TO THE POISON WE PUT ALL OVER THE PLANET?

LOL yeah, I'm willing to bet they won't use a "virus".

Alien invaders would blow us to smithereens

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This has to be in the lead for top crazy conspiracy theory of 2012.

We need an awards show here on ATS. Maybe I'll start a thread.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
None of those links have the USA listed as a partner. This thing doesn't start construction till 2016 and take 6 years to build. Good luck with that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

In Australia, the array will connect up with the Parkes Telescope, The Naribri 'scopes, the Mopra 'scope, the Tidbinbilla 'scope and the SKA (part of which is the pathfinder site called ASKAP) this linking of several facilities is being called the VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) and is part of the Australia Telescope National Facility (ATNF).

The current build status of the ASKAP is available here: CSIRO's ASKAP Radio Telescope

As you see, all 36 antennas have been manufactured and tested. 28 of them are now installed on site (click the "ASKAP Antenna Manufacture Complete" link at the bottom of the page).

Note: This is a 'pathfinder' or 'precursor' facility where the science and engineering of the final array will be worked out. It is this site that is now already online and is likely to be extended with more antennas and updated technology to become the major part of the SKA (alternately, the major site will be in South Africa).

ASKAP is able to do real science already and there will likely be a staged set of 'upgrades' until the SKA is complete. It won't be built first and then come online all at once.

edit on 23/5/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join