It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FALSE FLAG ALERT: TPTB are building a monster radio telescope for detect an alien invasion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
reply to post by swoopaloop

Only clicked one link, the one from foxnews, it said ...

Initial construction is due in 2016, and the SKA is expected to be fully operational by 2024. By 2019, well before the full array is completed, the team expects some exciting science results will be achievable. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

So if this is going to be a false flag alien invasion project blue beam type deal, then it won't be for a very long time. If this will be a false flag, it seems that the NWO is going to take a lot longer than I thought.

The Technology for a faked alien invasion already exists. If this was for false flag purposes, they wouldn't need to build these radio dishes. Who agrees?

edit on 21-5-2012 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
reply to post by joecool9887

Actually, Fox News is working the alien angle pretty hard on this article ...

Known as The Square Kilometer Array (SKA), it will explore the universe, identify any potential alien threats to our planet and hopefully answer some fundamental questions from astronomers. Its thousands of receptors, spaced roughly one kilometer apart, will be linked across an entire continent. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

In the first Two Paragraphs they mention.

Space Invaders
Sneak attack
Alien threats

Im surprised they didn't throw WMD in there as well

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Yea, no doubt
, lot of serious doom and gloom at the beginning of that article ... Who they trying to scare here ?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Number one I really don't think aliens want our planet there are resources all over in space that they can get at with out a fight of any kind. Also this is my opinion I think they watch over but who knows. I mean with there technology in all reality they could have wiped us off the map a long time ago. So, just maybe they are waiting for us to mature enough to meet but I don't know anything for sure I'm just one man one vote and one thought.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

If you think about it though it gives them justification to build it.

If we knew there was a threat out in the cosmos we would be begging them to build it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

True, Maybe Stephen Hawking scared the bejesus out of the right people

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
People seem to think that Aliens that have traveled the cosmos to get here they would go toe to toe with us.

Wrong.

If you want to exterminate masses you use a dirty bomb, some sort of virus a bit like mass killing roaches
edit on 21-5-2012 by judus because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2012 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Could this be in time for the November elections?

Considering the fact that your source says it's a 62-year project, I'd say no.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Yes but Stephen Hawking is good to we need to head toward space the resources are there we can't dig up the ground forever. Space is a violent place but I think we get a handle on it. It's just getting that first big push out there. We have a little start the ISS is out there. We need more China is catching up to us. But I think someday we might all work together building stuff in space. If we could do that instead of fighting wars I would be happy. peace out

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by joecool9887

There are plans in motion to do just that ... was an ATS thread on it awhile back somewhere but in case you missed it here is a link ...

Source

Google Inc. (GOOG) Chief Executive Officer Larry Page and Chairman Eric Schmidt are among the backers of a venture to mine asteroids for trillions of dollars of precious metals, as Earth’s resources become strained.

Don't think they have figured the war thing out tho

edit on 21-5-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A RadioTelescope?!?!?

What will they be homing in on?

Spotify....
Aliens News N#1....

IF they are coming (GIGANTIQ IF), im almost 289.75% sure
they arent using radiowaves....
Now THIS is a perfect example of gvmts wasting my
hard earned cash...Sodding politians...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

I guess they hoping they emit some electromagnetic radiation of some sort to pick up on.

I like the buzzwords in the article too, some already listed in the post a few posts up ...

From a defense perspective, that’s a coy way of asking whether there are aliens out there with the capacity and appetite to attack us. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

LOL, appetite ?? Geez, getting kind of specific arn't they

BTW, here is the link to the The Square Kilometer Array (SKA) site.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I think its possible. Have wondered why they havent used LARGE water body surface FROZEN/polished somehow to do the same???

Several reasons.
One is getting your ice shaped correctly. The antenna for a radio telescope has to be a fairly precise shape to be efficient. Shaping anything of the size needed to do this sort of observation with a single antenna would be a rather daunting task.

Another is keeping the ice correctly shaped once you get it shaped in the first place. There would be melting to deal with, as well as heaving or buckling as the water under your ice layer changed temperature. Heat from the electrical equipment associated with the telescope would also be an issue.

Yet another is that water ice isn't the best reflector of radio waves...so you'd need to coat or cover your polished-ice surface with something that is. This leads to still more problems with distorting that carefully polished surface.

And yet another...your massive ice-based radio telescope isn't steerable. It's going to have a remarkably limited field of view (although there are some tricks that you can pull to widen it a bit), where an array of smaller dishes can be steered to look / listen over a much wider arc of sky.

Finally, you'll get more use out of a multi-element array, vs a single large telescope. The single telescope will take a huge amount of time and effort to build, and won't be usable until it's complete. The multiple-telescope array, on the other hand, can start collecting at least some data the minute the first antenna is complete.

Overall, the frozen lake idea just isn't a good solution.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i'm pretty sure this has something to do with the Star Wars Program.

Slayer's thread here and this one here NATO declares missile shield up and running

the people who are building this are the villains.
edit on 21/5/12 by Whateva69 because: added link

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

Thanks for responding. I was considering more technology not spoken of to somehow change the water obtained from like a central ocean area circle. So the circle would be made of salt water somehow the saltwater is cleansed or treated making it fully transparent. The Water body is then frozen after laser or HAARP type purification done to eliminate all microbes and effecting micro debris making the water body chosen pure of all effecting distractions on and within surface. Water body frozen is then placed in proper location - after location chosen the water body frozen is somehow gel mixed with a silicone type gel making a gelatin type object (frozen) as it thaws it begins to harden the gel as chemical change occurs - you then end up with a massive reflector of sized interest purified cleaned and ready to work no longer water but gel hardened gel that can be cut 1/8 or 1/64 each use to keep reflective/transmission surface clean of pollutants. attach electrical gear or tech gear and use. Laser cut the 1/8 to 1/64 off face when needed if used to take visual observations. Flex if used for transmission receiving needs.

you now have massive single dish

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is truly frightening. A false flag is indeed soon coming to your doorstep!!! Or maybe not since building will start in 2016 and it doesn't start scanning until 2020:
www.skatelescope.org...

And as far as determining their motives once we see them it is painfully obvious you look for space guns, like this:

In all seriousness she was describing a possible use for the telescopes (a far far fetched one at that), this is NOT one of the primary missions selected for the telescope:
www.skatelescope.org...

So while aliens are out there and some may have hostile intentions this telescope will play no role in uncovering their nefarious plot to wipe out the human race to steal our gold!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
People forget so quickly. We sent everything any race would need to destroy us in the Voyager mission. We told them every single thing about us. The transmitters are out a little past the edge of the solar system right now transmitting ahead of us.

Here is the first one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
so we detect an advancing alien fleet heading for our solar system...then what??

what's their plan beyond that?

we certainly aren't bugging the mothership with a virus or detonating a hydrogen bomb successfully remotely close near them so... what??....

asymmetric warfare against an interstellar species is literally futile.
the only space warfare capability we have is strapping 30 nukes to the Space shuttle and kamakazing the exterior of their craft, maybe mount a couple Navy lasers on the hull to weaken it a bit for maximum penetration...

but really...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
how does a radio telescope see other dimensions ?

it doesn't

waste of time in my mind

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Bwhaha, false flag. My people are returning. They know it, I know it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join