It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy perpetual motion machine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Sounds much like the design proposed by Robert Fludd in 1618 which used an 'Archimedes Screw' to recycle the water back to the top reservoir after powering the water wheel. It didn't work though and, even if it had any potential to work at all, the water reserve would eventually evaporate.

There's a picture of the concept from a 17th century engraving Here

I don't want to sound discouraging though so please have a go at it (just don't put all your life savings into the prototype

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

That concept looks impossible to work. I had to re-design mine three times before I even thought it would work. Like I said balance is the key. Ball bearings make wheels turn much more freely now and my design looks nothing like that. This picture gave me hope not put me off. It's nearl 400 years old. We have come a long way science then.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Can anyone give me advise on how to upload a pic from iPad so I can show the plans. I can imagine it being pretty hard to visualise.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I don't want your pictures since i have seen enough of these types of threads around here and i can tell this will be going nowhere. I already gave you a free, one-click image uploading service, use that and post the url.

What am i doing here? Trying to deny ignorance as politely as possible, but you are not making it easy.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Hi ats. I'm building a perpetual motion machine I hope to draw power from. It runs on water and gravity.
People will say its impossible becouse it violates the second law of thermo dynamics. Laws, hmmmm,.
We have been hypnotised/conditioned to obey these laws.
Please read.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Laws are made to be broken, then a new set of laws will be written, only to be broken.

Hi Wifibrains,
Some inspirational words from me,if you want to know the reality!If you design your gravity powered engine logically with Balanced Energy process equation,then nobody will stop you from inventing a gravity Powered engine.

Defination of perpetual Motion Machine from Wikipedia:

Perpetual motion describes hypothetical machines that produce more work or energy than they consume, whether they might operate indefinitely or not. 

Well do you know what is the real problem.?

The problem is the dangerous cancerous virus called "Perpetual". Real Gravity engines are not perpetual and PMM do not exists.

People falsely stupidly relate Perpetual motion machines with "Gravity engines" without understanding about PMM (Perpetual Motion Machines)and how gravitational energy can be used to run a gravity engine.

The problem with most people is they do not think properly about the fundamental Principle involved in any Gravity engine which needs little Electrical energy supplied initially.

There are 95 percent chances that working Gravity engines should work on the principle that the Gravity engine/Gravity wheel systems are innovatively designed to take in (consume) much more Gravitational energy than what energy needed to lift heavy ball upward.

Offcoarse this needs Innovative and detailing thinking power to design such a engine.

If you substract total Gravitational energy input from the energy needed to lift heavy balls up in a gravity wheel,you get some net gravitational energy which is the net energy input to the system(input after subtraction) which can be converted to electrical energy.This is the scientific basis for any real Gravity engine.And hence real Gravity engines are not perpetual and do not violate Laws of energy conservation,simply because these gravity engines will use gravitational energy as net input, for a balanced Energy equation.

Idiot People who do not believe in Gravity engines say that since you get more energy than supplied it violates physics and hence Gravity engines are impossible.

But the most worst thing is they do not consider the freely available hidden energy source in nature itself :The amplified larger quantity of gravitational energy used in innovative way than that of energy needed to lift heavy object up.

And the problem lies in cheaters claiming to invent/people attempting engines violating Laws of thermodynamics.
The Internet is full of around 100000 nonsense claims of Perpetual Motion Machines which are actually misguiding most people to believe that either gravity engines are not possible or are perpetual.

The words "gravity engines" themselves reveal that these engines use gravitational energy as input to engine.So there is no question of violating Energy conservation law.That is why I say Everytime that about 60 percet of world is going towards intelluctual drain.

I have putted my research work on Gravity engines here in a proper Format in few new webpages(not the older ones):

Sketch and explanation on: flic.kr...

Further elaboration on:

www.besslerwheel.com...

My blog with three articles as of now on

www.besslerwheel.com...

Here are few more threads I started regarding few more new ideas on Non-Perpetual Gravity wheels/engines:

www.besslerwheel.com...

And

www.besslerwheel.com...

My simple experiments have proved that I am on right path.

Please do see these websites.All these are one of the few real scientific documents on"Real Non-Perpetual"Gravity Engines.

Thanks!
edit on 21-5-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Ok we got of on the wrong foot. But your post was bit, oh not another one. I can't see any free upload thingy you have given me. Im new to ats, am I missing this link some where. Could you please help me get these pic from my iPad to this thread, I'm not very pc minded lol I can copy and paste and email and type, that's about it. No need to be so, itl never work. Test on the lower part of the machine look promising, it all works fine with extra added weight. When the water screw is attached the added weight will be the water screw and it will all turn.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

the machine will rely on gravity th pull th wheel down. the flow, kinetic power of the water will add extra power. The water is more like a component to the machine making it more perpetual motion than gravity driven, though both elements are equally important.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Aman16

the machine will rely on gravity th pull th wheel down. the flow, kinetic power of the water will add extra power. The water is more like a component to the machine making it more perpetual motion than gravity driven, though both elements are equally important.

The rule of nature is whatever device you make should satisfy Balanced energy equation.
That is nothing can move by itself.

If your machine uses water's kinetic power ,then if provided water has gained energy from some other source or it had stored energy in it which it uses further for a process,then definately the machine is not perpetual.

Basically perpetual motion machine suggests two criterion:
1)"Output without input or more output than input(including freely available energy input)
And
2) "efficiency more than one with no loss in entropy"

I believe provided your machine is a Energy converter and Not New Energy generator,and takes free energy from Natural sources,your free energy device will not be perpetual.

Defination of Perpetual Motion Machine(PMM):

Perpetual motion describes hypothetical machines that produce more work or energy than they consume, whether they might operate indefinitely or not.

Converting Freely available energy from nature into other form of Freely available usable energy like electricity is not Perpetual provided you do not generate any magical new energy.
There is a difference between the words"conversion" and "generation".

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

I see, your are right. Without gravity the device won't work, the water would just float away. so yes gravity driven.
A perpetual motion machine might work but as soon as you tried to draw from it you would create resistance and stop it. I stand corrected

A free energy device then

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Aman16

I see, your are right. Without gravity the device won't work, the water would just float away. so yes gravity driven.
A perpetual motion machine might work but as soon as you tried to draw from it you would create resistance and stop it. I stand corrected

Thanks a lot!

People have horrible confussions about gravity engines:

1) 50 percent People at many forums are not ready to accept gravity as a source of energy input and say that Gravity engines break laws of thermodynamics and cannot work.This is a illogical idea,as if people have stopped using their brains and are continuing listening to things others are telling,without validating those things themselves by thinking about it.
These people even do not know that gravitational energy is a usable source of free energy.

One example of these kind of people is

community.discovery.com...

They are not willing to accept the proof I have given.
Everytime they try to show the example/analogy of my engine/logical proof as wrong by wrongly Un-Succesfully manupulating it with failure to do so.By trying to prove me wrong ,they are actually violating laws of physics.
Another example is Science Hypography Science Forums who ban any post on Gravity powered engine inspite of giving real proof examples,because they do not want to accept the reality and want to stick to thinking that gravity engines cannot be made.No physics textbooks tells that gravitational energy is not source of energy,it only disagrees with concept of Perpetual Motion Machine.

One illogical explanation/comment from my Opponents: "Gravity is not energy source but it is a force".

I answered:"There is no force without Energy."
These opponents were actually violating the law of conservation of energy,as if no energy is needed to displace anything and anything will move on its own,from up to down.

2) 40 percent people think that Gravity engines are Perpetual,go against law of thermodynamics and are possible.But is actually not at all very correct.

3) 5 percent people either have no idea or have confusions about this.

4) 5 percent people have really understood logically and correctly that Gravity engines are possible and they cannot be perpetual because these engines use somehow gravitational energy as input energy and convert them to usable electrical power.And here you do not get more energy than that you actually totally put in to the system.I am in this category.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------–------
Surprisingly,These percentage distribution results are too horrible and unbelievable to me.How most people including big post professors are making such big mistakes regarding understanding of gravity as source of power?This percentage results is clearly showing the brain drain /drain of intelluctuality that's happening in the world.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

Yes I know that's why I linked my other thread in the OP. how can clever people be so dumb. Their intelligence is surpassed by laws. Please read it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Haha

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Never thought of that

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Explanation: Info dump on picture uploads to ATS ... a how to!

0] YOU MUST HAVE ADOBE INSTALLED TO UPLOAD TO ATS!

1] Save your picture as a jpg. pls try to keep the picture dimensions a size that is ATS appropriate [400x400]

2] Click on tools+ in the blue bar of buttons above [next to myats and chat^] and let that page load.

3] On that tool+ webpage .. clikc on the green highlighted atsupoads button in the greybar directly below the blue bar and let that page load.

4] Now on that new page ... which IS the ATS picture uploads page ... click on the SELECT IMAGE FILE button and it will load and display a new window (that looks very much like a save document window).

5] In that NEW window you will have the oppurtunity to find the file as it exists on YOUR PC. Find the file and Open it.

6] ATS will then upload your picture.

7] If the picture now displays on screen in the panel next too the SELECT IMAGE FILE button [if not..just hit the green atsuploads button to reload the page or refresh the page manually] then click on it. It will load a new window with your now ATS uploaded picture and bbcodes.

8] Copy the [ pic] ???????? [/pic ] code [note real code has no spaces and ??? are a real alphanumeric string ].

9] Paste that code into a reply post to this thread and it should
display like the following picture i have provided as an EXAMPLE ONLY ok.

Example only picture embedding! [grabbed randomly from my own uploads]

10] Thats it!

Personal Disclosure: If this method does not work for you then please feel free to u2u me for further details.

Goodluck with your uploads ok!

I look forward to seeing your designs even if they are not workable etc.

That you even tried is worthy of kudos ... I have seen real men scream, cry and run away form such subjects.

edit on 21-5-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

edit on 21-5-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
@wifibrains,if it is inconvenient for you to upload sketches,I think,you should upload it on Flickr.A free iPad app is also available for Flickr uploading on ipad.Go to "app store "application icon on iPad screen,search for Flickr app in searchbox on"App store" application, download Flickr app for free, and start uploading photos through the flickr app from the photos Library.You can then post Flickr Webpage links here so that readers can see it.
Similarly,Vimeo app can be used.Vimeo is also available for free on app store for uploading photos.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

Downloading app. Thanks. Pic soon to come. They are very crude. Just a guide. Am adjusting as I build.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
After you download the Flickr App:

1)Create an account if you do not have one.
2)upload pictures through the app.
3) open Flickr webpage on Apple iPad web browser.
4) Login on Flickr on Apple webbrowser.
5)Select your picture Flickr webpage.
6)On this selected webpage, Click on "share"
And then,Tick mark OR in other words,select "show short URL"
7) Copy the now displayed URL and paste it in this thread.
If you copy and paste long URL directly ,the weblink would not appear properly in this thread.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

App is downloading real slow will upload when it's done

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
The oldest excuse, i am on a silly phone and i cannot upload pictures to ATS...

Why not wait until you have a decent phone or a computer so you can make your OP worth something, and then upload the pictures to some image upload service? There are tons of them and many can be used even with no registration. I recommend imgur.com.

Please come back when you have something else than big words without any substance.

Way to be a jackass!

Looking forward to seeing the actual designs, best of luck!

K

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join