It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy perpetual motion machine.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Here's another way I've come up with, using the screw inside the wheel. This way gives the speed required.

flic.kr...
flic.kr...
edit on 24-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

I thought the screw was on an incline

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I recommend you start thinking what is the difference between force and energy. If you don't have the theory it's easy for our brain to think for example that we save energy by using levers or gears, in fact we don't. It's a kind of subconscious bias that may seem illogical at first. Riding distance x with a lossless bicycle with gear 1 takes exactly as much energy as driving it with gear 3. Easier gear needs less constant force but it is slower. Similarly in lever having coins closer to to the center requires less force to move them but the distance they move is shorter.

It's good that you are learning science, building stuff is good way to learn, just keep some books around while you are doing it so that if you fail, you understand why.
edit on 25-5-2012 by redbore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

It is, or the water won't go up lol, tilt your head or screen to see at the popper angle. The hoop then tilts back and causes problems so it would need the rimm angled to keep it verticle.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
where does energy come from if the astral means are applied meaning where it is stored and taken from for your travel tru the astral scenary dimensional world seen by the awaken eye-conscious placed pov there as the very real instead of a line if the same is looked at and seen from the physical
edit on 27-5-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This thread has went very quiet and I think we all know why, come on OP were are the results of your machine

edit on 11-6-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Not finished yet, WMD. I'll post even if it fails....promise. Heres what changed though. I originally gave an estimate that the wheel will have 10kg downforce on it, that's incorrect. Most will be on the bottom bearing of the shaft/screw.
A poster did some equations earlier in the thread, and with the incorrect weight stated I'd be 10% in loss of energy.
Not sure how it would equate but the load on the wheel should only be about 5kg I don't think this will give me 50% more in the equation, but hopefully more than 10%.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Nice to hear from you but I don't think what you said will make much difference it's not just friction that will cause energy loss?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It's went very quiet again Wifibrains so whats happened

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hello again. I made a water screw from flexible ducting wrapped around a shaft, but it was not smooth up the inside and the water did not slide up. It sloshed too much. I have to get one manufactured out of PVC or something. I need to source this now before I can move on. I've looked for water screw manufacturers. No joy. I looked for aqua park toy companys for water screws.min 8ft. No joy. So I need to draw up plans and dimensions, find a couple of firms and get quotes. Not gonna be cheap. Budget £250max

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

More than a month now since the last post has your flawed undestanding of the mechanics/physics of this sunk in now

You were told it can't work and wont work so have you given up

edit on 15-8-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No and no.

But there is no change from when we last spoke except, It's gone on a back burner, I'll proberly go prison for a while soon, as I got court next week. Hope not, but it's not looking good.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
No and no.

But there is no change from when we last spoke except, It's gone on a back burner, I'll proberly go prison for a while soon, as I got court next week. Hope not, but it's not looking good.

Can I ask why?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You can, I u2u'd you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This one too is very mind boggling

www.galleri-finsrud.no...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Umm..could use a water siphon to transport water at some height and let it over a water wheel which would again put it again in the same container from which the siphon drew water from...and attach a dynamo and some gearing (because the RPMs would be too low) to the water wheel.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Get a water butt or a large container, fit a tank conector to the bottom of the container. Then attach a pipe going from there up snd over into the top and fill it with water. The weight of the water forces it up the pipe and back into the tank. Now put a water wheel attached to a small dc generator under the flow of water and you have free energy. Simples!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lompyt

Get a water butt or a large container, fit a tank conector to the bottom of the container. Then attach a pipe going from there up snd over into the top and fill it with water. The weight of the water forces it up the pipe and back into the tank. Now put a water wheel attached to a small dc generator under the flow of water and you have free energy. Simples!!

YOU are joking I hope!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

That reminds me of a banyan tree.
edit on 17-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
This one too is very mind boggling

Its not a perpetual motion machine, and the creator of it even says that.
Read this other thread about it.

He also states, why he did this machine, and why he called it "Perpetuum Mobile". He did this, to get some free public media attention...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What ever happened to magnets and good old ball bearings?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join