It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii to Arizona "Prove You Need It"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

Correction

There were millions of you and there was millions of us guess which side has grown to see the current Potus for the fraud he is?

We shall see come November.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Correction

There were millions of you and there was millions of us guess which side has grown to see the current Potus for the fraud he is?

We shall see come November.

I can't wait. Look at the polls in Arizona --Obama could win Arizona

You can't and won't stop us from re-electing Obama

There is nothing you can do about it!!! All you can do is go crazy and have a meltdown emotionally.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow, how amazingly, lame.

Arizona to Hawaii: prove you need us to prove to you that we need it.

And so on, ad infinitum, ad absurdum, ad whatever.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
That BC he released is an admitted fake. Even his lawyer admitted as much in front of SCOTUS.

Oh dear that was just another birther lie - even the thread a birther started here on it was moved to the hoax bin...

What birther site did you get that lie from?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Arizona to Hawaii

"you have proved it once"

"you have proved it twice"

can you prove it again.

Question: How many times does Obama need to prove his legal status?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't at all be surprised if Obama likes to provoke the birthers.

It plays well into his hands for re election, it also plays well for any Democrat running against a Republican. If ANY candidate even hints at agreeing with the birthers, it pretty much dooms their chances at election.

Less than 0.001% of the population actually thinks that Obama was born somewhere else besides Hawaii, or otherwise is ineligible for the office.

There is actually more credible evidence that the gold vault at Ft. Knox is empty than there is this load of horse dung.

But if you want Obama re elected, keep pushing this birther idiocy, and make sure to support Romney, cause doing so will make sure that Obama gets a second term.

No serious candidate will touch the birther theory with a 10 foot clown pole. Which has got to make you wonder, if it's really true that Obama isn't even eligible for the office, why don't they jump all over it? Maybe, because he IS eligible for the office, and so his opponents don't want to look like total fools.

edit on 19-5-2012 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Arizona to Hawaii

"you have proved it once"

"you have proved it twice"

can you prove it again.

Question: How many times does Obama need to prove his legal status?

It is obvious you cannot see through this.

Arizona is asking for a state document asserting that Obama is a natural born citizen.
It may not sound like much but if it is not a true Certificate of Live Birth, then the person is going to have to officially lie. It may not change much come 2012 however if the information is a lie and not just some unsworn assertion by public media, then someone stands to be prosecuted in the future. They are asking someone to swear to the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate. Then they are going to see who is willing to fall on their sword should the truth be contraverted.

Interesting trap. If it's true, they have nothing to worry about. If not, they could stand for perjury or attesting to the truth af a non-truthful document.

edit on 19-5-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is great
Our man in AZ asked Hawaii to give a yes or no answer
if records exist.
Hawaii response's with a question,
so AZ did not get the right response of yes or no.
So Secretary of State Ken Bennett of AZ,
has no choice but to remove him from ballot in AZ,
as Hawaii has not responded with an answer.
Unless you can prove AZ,
cannot make its own decisions,
when other States
fail to respond to questions of possible fraud in the State of AZ.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
In the source:

Special Assistant Joshua Wisch said late Friday that Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett hasn't done that despite numerous email and phone exchanges between their offices.

BLOG: Arizona official may keep Obama off ballot
Wisch says Hawaii state laws require Bennett to show legal authority that this office needs the records to update its official lists as part of its ordinary work.

Wisch says as soon as Bennett gives Hawaii adequate authority, the Aloha State will verify Obama's birth.

Hawaii has already verified on numerous occasions of Obama's birth on Hawaiian soil, they have also verified both Obama's short form and long form birth certificate. The Full faith and credit clause requires states to respect the laws, regulations, and documents of other states. Eligibility is also constitutionally left up to congress to verify and confirm. Bennett hasn't demonstrated why he needs personal verification, so he needs to demonstrate it. Depending on how desperate Bennett is to woo the birther vote come the elections for Arizona governor, he'll either need to join the ranks of other birther lawyers, plaintiffs, or shut up.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

So how does one get a SSN from a state they have never lived in and has no family from?... Oh that's right, you don't.
And the draft card combined to the above, is enough for me to not give a flying crap about the BC but now have doubts about all of the docs involved. Makes sense if one or two are fake then all docs are under shadow of doubt.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Secretary of State Ken Bennett of AZ only wanted a yes or no answer.
Hawaii Should have just said yes and,
Secretary of State Ken Bennett of AZ
would of stop his investigation right there,
because he already told us in AZ that would be his response.
Again the Obama supporters,
and the State of Hawaii have took it to the next level.
Once lies are told,
even when the lairs are given a way out,
the lies carry on.
They have lost track of the lies,
they fell for it again.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Bennett could have done a simple google search, which would have taken him a couple of minutes. Bennett is making a scene for himself to woo birther voters.

Once lies are told,

What lies?
edit on 19-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Anyway here is the truth all he wanted was a yes or no answer.
azstarnet.com... b7d3.html

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Bennett could have done a simple google search, which would have taken him a couple of minutes. Bennett is making a scene for himself to woo birther voters.

Once lies are told,

What lies?
edit on 19-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

I would come up dirty on a simple Google search with the stupid posts I have made on ATS.
Would you come up clean on a simple Google search and agree that it could be used, for or against you?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Would you come up clean on a simple Google search and agree that it could be used, for or against you?

Again a simple google search. Here is a statement from former director Fukino verifying Obama's birth on Hawaiian soil and his short for birth certificate:

hawaii.gov...
hawaii.gov...

So why, given multiple official statements verifying Obama's birth and the authenticity of his birth certificate, does Bennett need a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer from Hawaii to him personally? Especially considering that a 'yes' answer or verbal confirmation to Bennet would not change the minds of his constituents?

Bennett is being a troll, and so are the birthers who are hyping up this issue. It's 2012 and they're recycling the same old smears.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
That BC he released is an admitted fake. Even his lawyer admitted as much in front of SCOTUS.

This issue has never been before SCOTUS, so you are wrong on that point alone.

The "admission" you are talking about, which was a hearing before a New Jersey judge, was no such thing. I watched all three or so hours of those proceedings online and there was never any such admission. The Birther sites either didn't understand what happened at that hearing or intentionally misreported it (I really not sure which, because quite frankly from what I can tell many of the Birthers really don't understand the laws or legal issues they are professing to defend).

If you are so sure this happened, link it, and I mean show us in the video of the actual hearing where this lawyer said this, not some article that incorrectly writes about it. I know for a fact that you can't because it doesn't exist, but if you prove me wrong I will apologize and admit I am wrong.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Again a simple google search. Here is a statement from former director Fukino verifying Obama's birth on Hawaiian soil and his short for birth certificate:

hawaii.gov...
hawaii.gov...

So why, given multiple official statements verifying Obama's birth and the authenticity of his birth certificate, does Bennett need a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer from Hawaii to him personally? Especially considering that a 'yes' answer or verbal confirmation to Bennet would not change the minds of his constituents?

Bennett is being a troll, and so are the birthers who are hyping up this issue. It's 2012 and they're recycling the same old smears.

You can show me those links all night long but I will never take input from another man,
that use's Google to determine who they may want to vote for.
No offense to you but Google has an agenda.
and I think it is profit.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Could you explain why Hawaii could not just answer yes or no?
And why States like AZ,
or Voters are not allowed to ask simple questions like,
yes or no questions.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You can show me those links all night long but I will never take input from another man,
that use's Google

This information isn't sourced from google, it's sourced from the Hawaiian department of health, by two different directors. So again, I have to ask you why Bennett needs a 'yes' or 'no' answer himself from Hawaii? And I also have to ask what difference will this make considering that his constituents already refuse to believe Hawaiian authorities?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

Could you explain why Hawaii could not just answer yes or no?

Because they don't have to? Because Bennett hasn't demonstrated his authority or the legitimacy of his reasoning in doing so.

Why couldn't Bennett just simply refer his constituents to the previous statements released by both former director Fukino and current Director Fuddy concerning Obama's birth?

Voters are not allowed to ask simple questions like,

Voters are more than welcome to ask simple questions. They just aren't entitled to having their questions answered again once it has been answered. Officials aren't obligated toward answering to ever personal suspicion a certain segment of voters have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join