It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urine Therapy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Urine Therapy….
I know it sounds sick, but don’t knock it till you try it. My friend told me about this and he told me it is actually healthy, because it has worked on cats for kidney problems. He knows people who know people who have tried this and extraordinary things happen. From kidney problems to other things, I’ve tried it, but I will let you know how things work out… I tried it and if you drink it fast it taste like water…What if our bodies release something we are suppose to intake back?...Apparently it is healthy because your urine has vitamins from your own body, so why couldn’t you drink your own urine?..I guess it is up to you to try it out…I am not forcing you to try it out, but maybe if you have health problems it might help it out. I have no health problems but if you drink a small glass it will taste like water. Don’t hold it in your mouth. If there are heavy shot drinkers out there and if you had Bacardi 151 you just down it and you do the same with this…It actually taste like nothing but it may help you out…

Yahoo

Life Postive

I know we are humans, but as humans we can adapt to natural things, which urine is a natural thing.

I am just saying it is not as nasty as you may think it may be... It taste just like water.

edit on 18-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I heard that if you hurt yourself and you dont want the wound to get infected

you pee on it and it will help

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Stingrays......If you get stung by a stingray and you use your urine it will kill the poison...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Ben81

Stingrays......If you get stung by a stingray and you use your urine it will kill the poison...

No.

Jellyfish.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Stingrays ? you mean a jelly fish

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Stingrays is the same I surf in the west coast in Cali, and my buddy got stung by a stingray and the lifeguards back in 1997 said urine helps relieve it...Same for jelly fish but we really don't have that problem off the coast of L.A....Stingrays are more abundant then jellyfish off the coast of L.A....

Regardless if it is stingray or jelly fish urine can help you with internal problems as well...If you read the sites it has been around for thousands of years and I am sure they didn't surf not that we know of...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Dude. I think those life guards just wanted to pee on him.

Stingrays don't "sting"

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Really how did Steve Irwin Die then?

Seriously bro...I am trying to spread knowledge here and you are trying to debunk it?......Wow.....Are you connected with big pharma?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
There is a recent thread about this, three pages long and then died off. Some informative replies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Consuming the outputs of metabolism , is counter intuitive from a biological perspective. If there are vitamins in urine, it is because they are not required by the body. Also there may be other toxic metabolites.
This sounds more like a symptom of it's own pathology.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss Sile

Thank you..I am sure there was information about this, but this must be addressed again...This may help people out that have health problems...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Don't knock it till you try it, that doesn't mean drink urine from others.. Drink it from yourself...You might be amazed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Seriously bro...I am trying to spread knowledge here and you are trying to debunk it?......Wow.....Are you connected with big pharma?

Not trying to debunk.

So you are telling me Steve was poisoned and not stabbed in the heart?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So you are telling me Steve was poisoned and not stabbed in the heart?

He was stabbed in the heart, but you said above stingrays don't sting which was the reason he died...So if stingrays don't sting how did he die? They bit him?

It's cool it took you almost an hour to come back with that mediocre response...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
And it gives you such a natural breath odor. Unbeatable...

No, seriously: Vitamins which are good for your body are in urine? You don't say!
Maybe, because they were in abundance because you ate vegetables?

The only vitamine your body can produce on its own is vitamin D. Anything else is surpluss from ingestion.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

The only vitamine your body can produce on its own is vitamin D. Anything else is surpluss from ingestion.

So what would be the harm in taking it back, if it is from your body?...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Uhh a big wonking barb through the chest and into his heart.

Pretty sure you could pee on him till he shrivelled like a prune, all you'd get is an ammonia stinking dead dude.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

So what would be the harm in taking it back, if it is from your body?...

There is no harm, but your body didn't need it at that time, so he expelled it - you would have to store your urine "for worse times". And frankly, I would very much prefer to eat fresh vegetables than drink some old urine because of its vitamins, right?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Myth

I do think urine therapy works. But I couldn't do it.

But no. Don't pee on a stingray wound.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Have you ever drank your urine? If not you would be surprised....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join