It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Wave of Anti-NATO Protests Hit Chicago..Chicagoans Push Back!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
These protesters are calling for Anarchy and Communism? That is exactly what Bilderberg wants. This is all staged by scumbag government and corrupt politicians.

Why is it that any time that an unpopular group protests it is somehow the government's doing? Is it really that hard to believe that some people actually want to see Communism or Anarchism thrive?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

These protesters are calling for Anarchy and Communism? That is exactly what Bilderberg wants. This is all staged by scumbag government and corrupt politicians.

Why is it that any time that an unpopular group protests it is somehow the government's doing? Is it really that hard to believe that some people actually want to see Communism or Anarchism thrive?

I would invite you to read Red Symphony.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion will likely also be useful.
edit on 18-5-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

i'm talking about the urban agglomeration.

the City itself is what you say, but what i'm talking about would be an area including southern Wisconsin and Northwest Indiana.

and after checking its only 9.2 Million, not 11.

Dallas and Houston combined are about the same size as Chicago. When the Chicago's population goes down, mysteriously its Suburbs grow.

edit on 18-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

What are they using for their example?

A group of right-leaning Chicagoans?

Regardless, they're missing the #ing point.

If they want to continue to be a bunch of useless, drugged-up sheep, don't stand in the way of those who wish to change things.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
apparently the protesters stopped traffic at Halsted and Fullerton. its not surprising that they choose that neighborhood instead of going south on Halsted past Roosevelt Road.

Protesters from out of town never go south or west. What's the deal with that?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
keep on going america. fighting among yourselves is what TPTB want.

try to find some common ground and unite! only then will the people take back the power!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boot2theface
Whoa! Those guys are Anarchists...? Oh God, and they're Communists?!?!??!!!?!? They must be bad because that's what the media says right?

Right?

Well no, the MSM (minus Fox) tends to support and defend these groups.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Being devoid of the attack rhetoric of FOX Nation does not by default make all other news agencies and networks supportive or defensive. Accurate portrayal by any MSM hasn't happened. Largely, ignoring the Movement has been the strategy of every MSM outlet.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Again this wasn't Occupy it wasn't even anti-NATO, it was a FTP march.
Watch from about 28 minutes on at this link and see for yourself...
ustream archived footage

Same people, different cause du jour!! You know that!! Today the same people will be marching and vandalizing for a different cause. It's rather predictable. Sit back and watch it play out. I have a vested interest in Chicago and I'm watching this very carefully.

Perhaps the friendly protestors will challenge the Black Bloc bunch to a dual so as not to tarnish their non violent protest?? Otherwise, it will all just repeat itself. Rinse and repeat...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

No and you know it's not. You and whole host of others have seen statements, articles etc where Occupy has said they do not support violence or vandalism, as well as being offered video to prove it. It is the media the government and people like you who maintain the link, not Occupy.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Video tape anyone wearing a mask, because in the past it was proven they were working with the police as agent provacateurs.

They were caught wearing police issued boots.
They were also caught running into a group of police officers for protection after they caused havoc.
They don't speak to cameras or anyone questioning them. They wear stickers of Che Guerra but have no idea of who he is.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

AND DITTO! That's exactly my thoughts. Created by government and the locals are falling right in line with their plans. I don't think this is going to go well at all.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

No and you know it's not. You and whole host of others have seen statements, articles etc where Occupy has said they do not support violence or vandalism, as well as being offered video to prove it. It is the media the government and people like you who maintain the link, not Occupy.

Unless there is some of a physical cut off between the peaceful do-gooders and the radical ruckus bunch the two will be forever connected. Try as you might to rationalize it, it is inevitable.

The Black Bloc bunch will march under a different flag today.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

So why do you not make threads about Black Bloc and how they detract from the causes they "march" for as opposed to your typical modus operandi. A better title for this thread for example may have been...Idiots in bandannas knock over trash barrels while screaming F the Police, tick off neighbors.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why do people even bother to protest this stuff? It's not like anyone really cares. Theyre probably just troublemakers looking to stir the pot.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'll do that as soon as Occupy makes an effort to silence the Black Bloc. Keep waiting....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It's not our right nor anyone else's to silence them. It is LE's job to arrest them when they smash windows. All anyone else can do is say they're not with us. Most people when able to recognize a distinction don't turn around and stick their fingers in their ears and close their eyes. They note a distinction.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I watched part of this live, on Tim Pool's Ustream. It wasn't Occupy just to clarify, this was a "F*** the Police March" (pardon) and personally I get the anger and I support their free speech but I didn't like their method at all.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

what would you have prefered? just curious

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Marching through a more main part of the city and not through a residential neighborhood, not making a mess for residents to clean up. CPD headquarters seems a better place to say F the Police which I don't disagree with at all, cops are out of control.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

So it is okay to say F the Police when not all Police are the problem? But when someone says F the protesters you immediately make it clear that not all protesters are the problem. Sounds a little hypocritical to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join