It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Polished Knob Sighting 21 Enhancement & Video Analysis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

why can't there be someone hiding in the grass moving an alien doll?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
This is a interesting video showing...

this is the quintessential ATS mind-numbing stupidity that gets the most attention here because people want to be titillated and not informed with regard to reality.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
this is what happens to a human being in extreme isolation and lack of female contact in the australian outback.

you end up runnning around your house with a video camera on nightshot and then painfully, for the next 82 hrs, thru trial and error, add cgi aliens to your footage.

then you post it on youtube, in a desperate attempt for any form of human contact, even if its only a "thumbs up" or a "like".

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I said it certainly could be a puppet or CGI. It looks a great deal like the "window peeper alien" that is so famous I forget the name of it Jeff someone or another. BUT I myself noticed that the being blinks. But there is not one mention of the alleged alien blinking. You can't see it blink until you see the slow-motion footage. I do find it curious that the kid would not mention that the alleged alien blinks in the comments to try and convince others of the authenticity. Do you not find that odd that he doesn't mention that this being blinks and everything. Why would you make a CGI or puppet that blinks and not show it off? You really REALLY have to be looking hard even at the slow-motion video to even catch the blink. That is odd thing number one? But I'm sure you'll come up with some knee-jerk reason for this peculiarity no doubt.

With that said if you would have read the thread in it's entirety you would find that I have disclosed that I myself have been an abuctee all my life and I don't really care to prove this alleged alien real or not because I know beyond that shadow of a doubt that the alien abduction phenomena is real. I don't need a you-tube video or a group think bunch found here on ATS to sway me in belief or disbelief in a subject I know by first hand experience to be true.

I would submit to a polygraph if you want to provide it and you can come to my home with a Geiger counter and take readings or what ever else tickles your fancy if your a knee-jerk skeptic. You can also pull up my family name on any family heritage sight and see entries going back as far as the 1800's of my family members experiencing encounters with "lights in the sky" AND encounters with "beings not of this world". So you can take your skeptic hat and stuff it full of tin foil to deal with me, your going to need it.

ALL that said what I am focusing on (and again if you read the thread you would know this) is the orbs that appear in this video. They are explainable and I myself have a great interest in how orbs are connected to the Alien phenomena if they are. If the orbs are real does it lend credibility to the Alien? .. somewhat but it matters not. Even if the alleged alien is a fake those orbs seem very genuine and anomalous. I'm sure you won't even be able to see them much to fast for anyone that does not have an extra ordinary ability to perceive things.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

this is the quintessential ATS mind-numbing stupidity that gets the most attention here because people want to be titillated and not informed with regard to reality.

The only thing mind-numbing is your lack of reading skills so far. Prove me wrong and read the entire thread before you react in a typical knee-jerk fashion/reaction. It's just not becoming of someone trying to come across so pompous.See my above post to you. I'm sure a second read wouldn't hurt.
edit on 5/9/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

p.s Your reality is a lie and it's sad that you are so oblivious to it!
edit on 5/9/2012 by firegoggles because: sweet talk via ps

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

That may very well be true. Even so does not change the anomolous orbs as I have pointed out numerous times. If for some reason you not "getting it" try reading the entire thread or just save yourself time and read my post to the guy who posted right before you did.

Thanks for posting such insight for us all ...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The only thing mind-numbing is your lack of reading skills so far. Prove me wrong and read the entire thread before you react in a typical knee-jerk reaction. It's just not becoming of someone trying to come across so pompous.See my above post to you. I'm sure a second read wouldn't hurt.
edit on 5/9/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

you said it was interesting. What was interesting about it? The only thing anyone can say about it is nothing but speculation. If that's interesting to you then great, we've just lowered the bar of interesting.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by randomname

That may very well be true. Even so does not change the anomolous orbs as I have pointed out numerous times. If for some reason you not "getting it" try reading the entire thread or just save yourself time and read my post to the guy who posted right before you did.

Thanks for posting such insight for us all ...

"anomalous orbs" are you serious? they're reflecting off the glass door that his friend opens. the camera is too shaky to say anything substantial about it anyway.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I find it interesting that someone that was thrown into the hoax bin and banned here on ATS has anomolous entitiies showing up in his videos despite being an alleged hoaxer. And further more it was just a phrase to start the post the word interesting wasn't meant to carry so much weight. But since you are unaware just how strange of a universe we live in and more than likley utterly imprisoned by the likes of this material world of course it won't be interesting to you. So therefore you only came here to insult and derail the thread. Nice try.

Either post something of substance in regards to the OP according to the ATS rules or just move along please. I'm really growing tired of combating ignorance because that's exactly what your displaying here by your jabs at me. Remember our cheery motto here on ATS right?.........

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

p.s Your reality is a lie and it's sad that you are so oblivious to it!

"my" reality? what are you talking about? what do you think you know about my reality? are you suggesting that because I think this footage is garbage that I don't believe in alien stuff?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Well at least you touched on the subject at hand. If you did read the thread at least one other person agrees that they are orbs of some type. While one could easily mistake it for reflection if you take the time to pause the video as fast as humanly possible its entirely obvious that is not any reflection off of the glass not to mention there are no lights on. Keep up the good work though. Do you often post in threads of no interest to you what so ever and simply try and derail them? You almost have me curious

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

after you take your foot out of your mouth why not check out my two YT channels? "bottleslingguy" and "theamorphouscreature" and then tell me what I think about reality?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
sorry i havent read this thread, but its up to 4 pages which means some idiots fell for it.
thepolishedknob is a hoaxer , he has been banned from ats for hoaxing, his videos suck.
pls switch your brains on.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I did suggest that. That was wrong of me and I quickly apologize for that. I certainly don't like when people assume things about me either. It's just the way you came at me it did appear that you did not even remotely entertain such notions. I just tire of all the knee-jerk reactions and grow so weary of people that don't really read the threads. I have explain in great detail may facets of this thread. If you really do understand such things that you should at least be acknowledging that something isn't right about the luminous orbs I have pointed out. Forget what you think you know about the alleged fake alien and actually get the HD original video on pause as I have pointed out and examine carefully what is going on. And you will see something explainable at least to me it is. We all are certainly entitled to disagree though. No worries. All I ask is that people read and stay on topic.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

If you did read the thread at least one other person agrees that they are orbs of some type. While one could easily mistake it for reflection if you take the time to pause the video as fast as humanly possible its entirely obvious that is not any reflection off of the glass not to mention there are no lights on.

what makes it "entirely obvious" it's not a reflection? what are you basing that on? what is the other person basing their opinion on? what differentiates the reflections from orbs floating in the air? are you suggesting they are outside? what visual information are you basing that on?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

after you take your foot out of your mouth why not check out my two YT channels? "bottleslingguy" and "theamorphouscreature" and then tell me what I think about reality?

While I was yet typing my apology for assuming anything about you....you posted this. Your 100% right in that I shouldn't have assumed anything about someone I don't know. It's just you came on like a typical knee-jerk skeptic you know the ones that are only addicted to debunking because it gives them a feeling superiority. Sorry again but believe me if something wasn't odd in the video I certainly wouldn't be posting about it. I'm pretty confident but I could be wrong. But no one has truly debunked anything about the orbs. Theories about the alleged alien which I have admitted could even be true. Two opinions about the orbs but no one really breaking it down and showing or explaining where the alleged reflections are coming from and how they move and change direction in what seems to be complete darkness etc... Nothing.
edit on 5/9/2012 by firegoggles because: fix

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Listen I thought it was a reflection at first myself. At one point I though it even lined up with one of the tiny light sources out side. But if you pause as fast as you can through the entire sequence you can see motion that matches nothing and there are no other light sources other than some very dim light sources outside. They move in complete darkness AFTER the door stops moving..what gives? I could be wrong. But I really don't think that I am obviously.I tell you what since you seem level headed about it now I will go through the sequence again and double check. It takes some serious pause un-pause skills though

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

We..well I was focusing more on some alleged orbs than the alleged alien. So it doesn't matter if he's a hoaxer. I have pointed out something odd in the video is all.

Can you explain what your avatar means to me? I'm a very curious person?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join