It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by geewizz

Don't know where to look. Copied the pic and added two lines marked A and B. The object at 'A' looks like a headrest, and 'B' looks like light hitting the side wall between the back window and the door. Is one of these the spot in question?

B's arrow is pointing to the things head

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
is there a 666 on the lad's scalp?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
is there a 666 on the lad's scalp?

No. Lol no visible scars of any kind

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't know what it is, but I highly doubt your son would call a skull head his "friend"

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Don't know what you're talking about, what photo of Jesus. But this works. For example I had a photo of my kitchen at night, and the table was completely black, but under the black was a big black fan, plugged into the only outlet that won't blow the power, because the rental has poor electrical, so it has an extension to the one stable outlet at the door/porch.

So, using dodge for the unmasking, I revealed the entire fan with good detail on the blades.

And after that I spooked myself right out with my nighttime pictures, with my digital camera, have lots of orbs and one with a bearded obe wan look guy, out behind the school fence and a blurry picture with a preying mantis shape, and I always see faces, eyes, and spooky things. Moon has tons, I got the whole idea off a video that did this, he also used paint to bring out things I saw right away in the NASA photo, and when you dodge on the NASA photo, it showed how photoshopped the thing was.

They had the edge of the moon curved with the starry or cosmic sky behind it, but that wasnt the edge of the moon at all, it was the edge of a huge crater with weird looking wires/tubes, really these are bigger than wires, so tubes, and it looked like technology.

With monsters on the moon, but those monsters look like our typical ets such as reptiles, greys adn feline, but not your regular ones, they were clusters, as if lots of skulls and heads bulit up their shapes, really freaky, but it really came to mind all the people who write about "merging" with entities and ets, I would not recommend it.

SHADOW side.

THE MOON IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Anyone can try what he's done. He gives you the link to the NASA photo and its eye opening. I try dodge on clouds overhead even.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by geewizz

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by geewizz

Don't know where to look. Copied the pic and added two lines marked A and B. The object at 'A' looks like a headrest, and 'B' looks like light hitting the side wall between the back window and the door. Is one of these the spot in question?

B's arrow is pointing to the things head

Yes, but note that his chin is also a face. And there other faces. This face though, the bigger one with the menacing eyes, that is a draco. That is what they look like.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It looks like Chucky to me. Seriously, it really does!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

this is what I am talking about

found it]
edit on 7-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

nope that wasnt it either

found it but it wasnt Jesus
edit on 7-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Cool....

A demonic entity.

I dont see where FORM and some others are getting the face they are superimposing....the creature is reptilian
edit on 7-5-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

Very demonic, maybe reptillian.

here you can see it clearly outlined better..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Let me set you up for the picture....

It was taken by my other half in her mums car I have been confused on what to think about it all but I will say this it is not dirt on the mirror nor is it anything to do with a photo app of any sort! The photo has not been touched in anyway to make it fake what you see if what you get I have looked thought ALL of her photos on her phone and there's nothing Eles like it on ANY other photo she has taken....

One last spooky thing to leave you with my son knew about my mum and dads dog getting put down the night it happend with out being told! And he does tell me he has a "friend"

I leave it to you ATS!

The being is either an inter-dimensional being or a demon or both. usually they pass themselves off as "friends" to children because children do not freak out like adults do. Once befriended it all goes down hill from there. There is only one option that works here. But you would need to know Jesus to use that option. The seven sons of Sceva in the New Testament book of Acts tried to evict a demon from someone and were nearly killed attempting it because they didn't know Jesus. So be careful whatever you do. It doesn't look friendly, at all.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Gee Whiz!
I am leaning away from squirrel and rabbit on this one.

Looks more like my daughter's hamster(when it is angry).

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

you know, you could change my mind

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

getting a reptilian feel maybe, if the price is right

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname
reply to post by geewizz

I dont think that is harming my son if it is a ghost he had told me that my mum and dads dog protects him at Night from the monsters

Well, the image looks a bit like a monster to me. The fact that your son is talking about monsters and that the dog is protecting him from them doesn't make you think twice?

Just saying.

My son has never said about the monsters hurtin him or anything like that but he always says oilly (the dog) always chases them away when oilly was alive he always sat next to my son even before my son could walk oilly would sit with him like he was standing guard

maybe because he was standing guard, Dogs are super sensitive to emotions which is why they use them with some acute Diabetics

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

It is a creepy hamster. It has eaten two cats.

That's the only reason I let her keep the thing.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

pops, you brought up a guy Lord???? what was his name??? who could lay into whats going with this thing here???

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
No one has mentioned the hooded thing peering in through the rear window.

No one sees that thing?
I am surprised at the lack of attention to detail.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
No one has mentioned the hooded thing peering in through the rear window.

No one sees that thing?
I am surprised at the lack of attention to detail.

holy crap its a red hoodie

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here is the face That is a draco.

I have a lot of my own pics that don't show up as well with resizing. But If I can learn how to cut out parts and keep the sizing, they really shocked me.

An example this is resized. The original is 2 MB's and its better by a long shot. There is two faces, the white haired/bearded man and a more et/reptilian beside him. But if you use dodge in the forground bushes, shadows its a very alarming picture.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

id say its a spirit or ghost if you like to call them that, its an older gentleman in a suit with a tie, your grandfather maybe?

do you have any pics of any relatives who resemble this.

edit to add.. going back to read everyones thoughts, i actually see two, though the one i thought was in suit could be just me seeing the seat highlighted, what an awesome pic.
edit on 7/5/12 by Whateva69 because: hmmmm interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join