It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this next to my son....?!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by geewizz

id say its a spirit or ghost if you like to call them that, its an older gentleman in a suit with a tie, your grandfather maybe?

do you have any pics of any relatives who resemble this.

There both still alive.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

lol whoa, this is NOT the lack of pix-elation of your crappy phone. IT CAN"T BE! THERE IS ONLY ONE EXPLANATION! YOU HAVE AN INDIGO CHILD ! WITH MAGIC POWERS AND WAYS TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRADIMENSIONAL BEINGS!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think the OP should post a profile view of herself so that we can exclude a reflection of the side of her head on something in the rear of the car.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It looks like a grey peeking out from the back seat staring at him......very creepy to say the least but it might just be that when you took the pic he moved quickly and that happend.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by geewizz

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by geewizz

id say its a spirit or ghost if you like to call them that, its an older gentleman in a suit with a tie, your grandfather maybe?

do you have any pics of any relatives who resemble this.

There both still alive.
You only have two relatives?
Both alive?
This is definitely paranormal.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I think the OP should post a profile view of herself so that we can exclude a reflection of the side of her head on something in the rear of the car.

I'm a man my other half took the picture

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

i see two figures, a female leaning forwards and a male sitting up straight and looking out the window.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Roughly outline draco and the two smaller circles are where there are 2 other faces, but in reality this looks like a cluster of entities, which is quite common when unmasking photos.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by geewizz

Originally posted by butcherguy

I'm a man my other half took the picture

We will need a picture of you too.
Which way were you looking when the photo was taken?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by popsmayhem

pops, you brought up a guy Lord???? what was his name??? who could lay into whats going with this thing here???

I can't quite put my finger on it,
but the whole picture has some type
of hex on it.. i cant look anymore

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't see anything paranormal about this photo...its just a bad photo. Movement from the kid, combined with what could be smudges maybe not on the mirror but smudges also appear on the camera lense especially on cell phones. I would suggest if your concerned about it being something else taking more pictures of your child with better lighting conditions while he is asleep with a better camera to see if anything shows up. I know I do alot of photography and when conditions are wrong it can ruin a picture but I never thought about it being paranormal but that gives me something new and cool to blame it on!!

Good luck and let me know how things turn out!!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If we had a larger society that accepts afterlife resonances I would tell you that your son does infact have a friend and you have captured a part of the energy that this resonance leaves on camera.

There was no way I could see this as a smudge or a reflection.. Possibly fog but I doubt that being there in the car..
The seat headrest is somewhat covered a bit by the resonance so thats why I conclude the way I do.

As young children havent had all those years of ghosts dont exist and adults telling then what does and does not exist then they are the most open to spirits and that world. We close is off accidentally or through fear..yet kids dont know all there is to fear so they are pure and innocently protected by the good that they do know.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
its a smudge on the mirror.
oh wait that explanation actually makes sense, so it cant be that.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Whoa! I just recently watched this old documentary from somewhere between 1919 & 1921 called Haxan.

Your photgraph reminds me of one of the demons in this old silent film.

Here is the basic synopsis of what "Haxan" is:

Häxan (English title: The Witches or Witchcraft Through The Ages) is a 1922 Swedish/Danish silent horror film written and directed by Benjamin Christensen. Based partly on Christensen's study of the Malleus Maleficarum, a 15th century German guide for inquisitors, Häxan is a study of how superstition and the misunderstanding of diseases and mental illness could lead to the hysteria of the witch-hunts.[1] The film was made as a documentary but contains dramatized sequences that are comparable to horror films.

Here is the full film via youtube:Enjoy:-)

youtu.be...

edit on 7-5-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by jenlovesturtles
I don't see anything paranormal about this photo...its just a bad photo. Movement from the kid, combined with what could be smudges maybe not on the mirror but smudges also appear on the camera lense especially on cell phones. I would suggest if your concerned about it being something else taking more pictures of your child with better lighting conditions while he is asleep with a better camera to see if anything shows up. I know I do alot of photography and when conditions are wrong it can ruin a picture but I never thought about it being paranormal but that gives me something new and cool to blame it on!!

Good luck and let me know how things turn out!!

Ah ha!
You are one of those 'paid disinfo shills'!

link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
its a smudge on the mirror.
oh wait that explanation actually makes sense, so it cant be that.

PLEASE ive been studying paranormal activity
in pictures for YEEEEARS could say i am an expert...

thats no freaking smudge just look
you see it?? that is a demon

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

ah yes now i see it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Oh my goodness!!! The name calling LOL!!! Shame on you!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
It looks like it is also your son,
seeing as it is wearing the same t-shirt

lol, Was my first thought also.
Probably hit a bump right as the pic was being taken.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenlovesturtles
reply to post by butcherguy

Oh my goodness!!! The name calling LOL!!! Shame on you!
Totally in jest!
I couldn't call you names, you have hearts coming out of your turtle.
I have two turtles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join