It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
reply to post by princeguy

LOL, so THAT is what the following video was reffering to. WATCH THIS,

To the people who don't want watch the whole thing. The video explains that the eye of God would be opened from may 1 to may 9. The video in the OP made me wonder.

www.sonoma.edu...

This is why April to June Venus Transit is important and it went back to elenin, revelations 9/11, and the leader of the abyss, apollyon, and the Rosh Hoshana blowing of the horn, and their king, or what one may call nibiru or the second sun/son. Sumar's tablets describe probably somebody astrological chart.

In any case, today is a configuration or allignment actually where El Nath, Taurus, will illuminate Venus, that star is considered the anti center. or anti christ symbolism.

Its all something important to them.

Now not sure what this thing in the video is, but she thought they were shooting at it.

It is odd that is today, I wonder if allignments create stargates?

Or what is going on really.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Hey! Finally somebody who notices it's the same shape as the other 2455235 NASA images, and doesn't think it's a disc-shaped solar flare, a reflection of venus 90 times the mass of the planet, or an extremely high-power camera producing bokeh for 20 minutes straight before immediately disappearing.

I applaud you for not thinking Buzz Aldrin and dozens of other astronauts aren't insane.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So I thougth the picture a bit back about the big coronal hole in the sun that was shaped as a triangle was a star gate. now this. come on now. this is too science fictiony. I mean it's awesome!
edit on 5-5-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by chrismicha77

That is exactly how Venus looks through my telescope. Only it pulsates colors. So, I'm going to say Venus.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Sun, Mercury, Mars, Earth, Venus. Nope, we can't see Venus between us and the sun.

I'm not sure whats worse...

you thining Venus is the 4th planet from the sun, or the person that starred your post...

Sun, Merucry, VENUS, Earth, Mars...

and yes, on June 5th, millions of people will have the chance to see Venus pass between the Sun and Earth

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Bokeh has a specific definition and it is not simply "blur".
It is an effect produced by the optics of the imaging device.
This is bokeh. Not exactly simply "blur"

www.diyphotography.net...
edit on 5/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yes, everyone.

Nothing to see here.

Just Bokeh of a nonorganic object in outer space.

CAN'T YOU SEE THE OBJECT IS MADE 100% OF BOKEH?!

Edit: Bokeh must be produced by an object, it doesn't magically appear in the lens from refracting nothing.
edit on 5-5-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

that's actually a good point. this bokeh thing seems to be more of a focus issue regarding lenses in a spatial sense relative to the objects seen that are at different angles and distances.

so, yes... bokeh is due to lense, but bokeh only appears in reference to what is actually there.

so what is there?

if it is optical illusion, it is not bokeh at all.

Could be a spaceship, could be a flying space donut, could be a piece of dust but there must be something there to produce this differing spatial bokeh effect.

i'm saying it again... i think this word has gotten just a little too popular lately, but who knows... still could be but would have to be in reference to an actual object.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

When you think in terms of billions of planets in our solar system, our galaxy, which were far more advanced than us by millions of years, then it is not too difficult to imagine that many of them are here to help us with some simple fixes which will help keep life moving on our planet rather than being terminated.

"Many" of them. Out of "many" more. That leaves "many" of them who are here to eat us. I watched an old documentary on one of their books - the title was "To Serve Man". It was a COOKBOOK!

We can only hope that the ones who are here to help us can overpower the ones who are her to eat us, and that their purpose in keeping life moving on our planet is not to keep it moving into the slaughter pens...

I SO hate being at the mercy of everything else in the universe!

edit on 2012/5/5 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,

It seems that Bokeh is a word that has been integrated in to English more recently than might be expected...

The English spelling bokeh was popularized in 1997 in Photo Techniques magazine, when Mike Johnston, the editor at the time, commissioned three papers on the topic for the March/April 1997 issue; he altered the spelling to suggest the correct pronunciation to English speakers, saying "it is properly pronounced with bo as in bone and ke as in Kenneth, with equal stress on either syllable".

The spellings bokeh and boke have both been in use at least since 1996, when Merklinger had suggested "or Bokeh if you prefer. "The term bokeh has appeared in photography books at least since 1998. It is sometimes pronounced /ˈboʊkə/ (boke-uh).

en.wikipedia.org...

Also, it seems that what the word 'Bokeh' really intends to confer is a sense of the aesthetics of the blur, and not a specific technique of photography...

In photography, bokeh (Originally play /ˈboʊkɛ/, play /ˈboʊkeɪ/ BOH-kay, and also sometimes heard as play /ˈboʊkə/ BOH-kə, Japanese: [boke]) is the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur, in out-of-focus areas of an image. Sometimes bokeh is misleadingly defined as "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light", since it is the characteristic of the image, not the lens itself.

Although difficult to quantify, some lenses enhance overall image quality by producing more subjectively pleasing out-of-focus areas.

en.wikipedia.org...

See, Lord Whorfin? It is a Japanese word, in origin, that is meant to describe a nebulous quality of what is considered to make something, in this case a photograph or photographic image, beautiful.

So, you might say that you find that image to have a lot, or maybe, particularly strong Boke, but Boke would not be an explanation, necessarily, for why we are seeing what we see in this image.

Creative try, though.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Xoanon because: That needed to be re-phrased. Better now.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
reply to post by robhines

i feel like a native watching a Spanish ship out in the sea.. ooo what could that thing be?

DING DING! We have a winner! It's very obviously a solar sail, and the line you can see is one of the shroud lines between the sail and the ship that it's towing. That can mean only ONE thing... SPACE PIRATES INBOUND!

HEAD FER THE HILLS!

DOOM IS ON THE WAY!

edit on 2012/5/5 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

an ice particle, next to the sun? please tell me you were trolling

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Seems to be a lot like this video [yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

edit on 5-5-2012 by srbouska because: (no reason given)

its apparently filmed by Nasa. Quite amazing and very much the same "donut" type shape

edit on 5-5-2012 by srbouska because: Extra info

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by antar

I agree, It would be nice to know that they are actually here tho instead of just guessing...

Not here but interesting not interested in explaining to anyone who doesn't know. Though I will mention the last time someone threatened my wife's life it showed as well..... Still King....
edit on 5-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org... mine will be back or not?
edit on 6-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
OK, I have not even watched the video yet but you should see this! If someone else posted it I apologize

Donuts!

That eye shape is creepy indeed. Not sure maybe the scientist who crated us is looking at the petri dish through his microscope and that is what we are seeing???

On a side not I have been reading through all 9 pages to find out if anyone has noted how much this object is reminiscent of a video from march sometime where a round object seems to be connected to the sun and released???

Here is the link to the page on ATS. Can anyone who knows explain whether they may or may not be about the same size.

A black sphere next to the sun on mars 11 2012,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/5/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

we have spacecraft the size of planets...

actually some planets are spacecraft

some planets are living beings like ours is

hey, believe what you want

i love you

we love you

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by flimzytrek

Does this mean that years of videos showing near sun objects weren't necessarily all bs?
I'm actually a little freaked out by this...

Why would you be freaked out?

It's up there and we are down here and it's not doing anything but getting a sun tan.

You have nothing to fear.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
While I agree with most that have already responded that it does indeed look like the Ufos seen "Tether Incident" from 1996. But on page 2-3 someone magnified the image and I changed my opinion. It looks like it has a round planet size object in the center. If you watch the frame by frame, the cloud around it does move in a slow clockwise motion. Its not a Ufo, look closer.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Lets face it, It's inter galactic travelers that are just stopping over at a new gas station just found. Our Sun.

And part of the deal to use our sun to refuel is to not contact the locals, as the locals are a primitive race that are hell bent on self destruction and keeping large portions of the inhabited planet in conflict.

True as

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Creepy. evidently theres a lot going on out there.Question is why dont they
land on the earth and say take me to you leader

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Looking from the outside down at us, Would you..?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
yes, nothing to be freaked out about at all

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I feel robbed.

Why is it when I post something near the Sun no one gets as excited, but when someone else does, everyone gets excited?

Geesh over 50 S&F

edit on 6-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join