It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: London Olympics 2012 - Triggering World War Three

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I have an awful feeling that there will in fact be a "terrorist" attack inside or pertaining around the time of the Olympic games, starting on the 27th July and finishing on the 12th August.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I am unsure about the nature of the strike, whether it will be a larger attack than the 7/7 bombings, I have no idea. However once said terrorist attack/strike has taken place, there will be a news bulletin, and in this news bulletin it will state how the MI6 have direct evidence of Iran's involvement with the attack, which will sway the general publics opinion of whether we should go to war with Iran.

Iran will most likely be used as a scapegoat to push their evil agenda even further towards the finishing line....worldwide nuclear armament.

I think it will begin with Israel & Iran, and then other countries will follow suit.

*These are just a few thoughts that have been bugging me recently, this is no 'psychic' prediction, more of a balanced procrastination of current, world affairs*

We think too much these days, and feel far too little.

More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Without these qualities life will be violent and all will be lost.

For god sake when will humanity learn to put our differences behind us, we have the power of love in all of our hearts and we choose to throw it away, fight illegal wars and promote bigotry and racism.

Once we begin to understand and work with our similarities the world will become a place of unity and peace.

I would just like to emphasize the fact that I do not want this prediction to become reality - in no way or form is this 'fear-mongering' as some of like to put it - its a common sense prediction

K
edit on 4/5/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Okay! Just a few minutes ago someone predicted an alien invasion (Staged or Real) during the Olympics and here you are predicting WW3 ... So which one is it? It surely can't be both ...

Please discuss with the other person and let us know which one it will be!

edit on 4/5/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Yeah it could also be a false flag alien invasion - who knows, anonymous released a new video few days back about NASA and inter-dimensional extraneous entities, and how they now have enough information to release it to the general public.

I'm just putting my views out there before anything happens

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Yeah I heard/read about Anonymous! The only thing about them is, they say a lot but nothing ever seems to materialize from their threats and information.

In my opinion Anonymous was created by the government so that they had a valid reason to start censoring the internet etc. Without a threat they couldn't have done that, so what do they do? They create a threat so they can annihilate the threat!

As to the Olympics, as long as it's a good summer, it's all good ...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
My prediction is your prediction is false.

Unnecessary fear mongering. Looking for something which isn't there. False premise. Unfortunately, too many people might take this type of thing seriously as happens too often with predictions here.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
the olympic games REALLY start on the 25th ;-)
the Great Britain vs New Zealand women's olympic football match is due to take place at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on 25 July ..........two days before the opening ceremony!!
why have an opening ceremony after its already started???

there would have been 14 football matches played before the opening ceremony ?

www.london2012.com...=25-july/all-day.html

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
the Great Britain vs New Zealand women's olympic football match is due to take place at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on 25 July ..........two days before the opening ceremony!!

You've posted this in two threads now ... no one really cares what starts before the opening ceremony. It's hardly a World changing event

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Okay! Just a few minutes ago someone predicted an alien invasion (Staged or Real) during the Olympics and here you are predicting WW3 ... So which one is it? It surely can't be both ...

Please discuss with the other person and let us know which one it will be!

hahahaha! I like it!

I am looking forward to hearing the results!

PLEASE allow for this conversation to take place in a Thread for all to see!!!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Using Iran now as a scapegoat for any false flag attack is going to look pretty damn obvious. The chances of a clash with Iran this year is VERY small, possibly non-existant because I believe there's a greater chance of another large Iranian Revolution possibly in 2013.

Israeli elections are coming up and now that Mofaz is leader of the Kadima party, the largest political party in Israel, he also happens to be an Iranian Jew.

en.wikipedia.org...

Mofaz is a serious contender to take on Israel's leadership as the next PM; if I was Bibi Netanyahu - I'd be VERY worried. I'm hoping for Mofaz to win!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have a prediction...all the security and 'lockdown' at the Olympics has absolutely nothing at all to do with the event.....or ET's...it's in preparation for something else

My 2p worth

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I hope neither the UK nor the US will get involved with Iran - for the sake of all the innocent civilians which would of course be collateral damage for the 'greater good'.

I hope my prediction does not become reality, I do not want this to happen.

Originally posted by MysticPearl
My prediction is your prediction is false.

Unnecessary fear mongering. Looking for something which isn't there. False premise. Unfortunately, too many people might take this type of thing seriously as happens too often with predictions here.

I certainly hope you are right, and this was not intended to be a fear-mongering post at all - more of a common sense prediction than anything.

Reserve judgement until it passes, then i will be happy to accept your unprecedented denial.

K

edit on 4/5/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Edward13

Thanks for the information

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever

Hmmm....
25 July
July is the 7th month
2+5= 7
7 and 7 could be symbolic of the 7/7 bombings.
7+7= 14, which represents the number of matches and again reinforces the symbolism of the date of the bombings.

I do love numerology, so maybe this means nothing, but I still have had an ominous feeling about the upcoming Olympics, so we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sarkozeeee has just lost, the Greeks have 3 days to form some sort of coalition, Merkel's ruling party is in trouble, add to the mix the British government have told their european embassies to have procedures in place to evacuate british citizens back home when the euro fails....and don't forget London City id the financial capital of the world.....mhm...all this security prep has nothing to do with the Olympics in my humble opinion. Oh, and don't forget the ad campaign fronted by Stephen Fry encouraging us all to 'holiday' in the UK this year....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Star for you...
It's a scary thought, seeing as i'm currently living in Germany. Be very interesting to see what happens in this whole political sh*t storm.

But as for the olympics, be a great time for a false flag, what with the whole world watching.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON HACKNEY MARSH OLYMPICS 2012

1 www.slideshare.net...

2 www.slideshare.net...

ROCKELLER DOCUMENT MENTIONS 13.000 WILL DIE 'HACK ATTACK'
LABRINTH-EARTHQUAKE SHOWS CODE 20: DIALING CODE OF HACKNEY
CHINESE 2012 ADVERTISEMENT EURO 2012 SHOWS: HACKEN LEE 10
10 = POSTAL CODE OF HACKNEY
HACKEN LEE = HACKNEY MARSHES & LEE VALLEY

edit on 30-5-2012 by Avicoax because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Avicoax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
MUST READ!!!

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING DECODED

TARGET IS HACKNEY MARSH !?

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
July 27

7/27

rearrange the numbers and you get 7/7 2. the second 7/7. Or twice as destructive as 7/7.

7/7 occurred on the seventh day of the seventh month of a year (2005) that adds up to 7 (2+0+0+5).

2012 is SEVEN years after the event.

7/27 adds up to SEVEN. (7+2+7 is 16, adding 1+6 gives us 7).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join