It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens know do we?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is a big IF, but IF aliens do come to our planet and are exchanging info with our governments have they told us about other planets with life? and ifso do they know if mars had/has life? i know im probly asking the wrong people but there could be documents or something that could help along those lines.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would not want to associate myself with any distant creature who is dumb enough to exchange info with our government. Therefor I would not trust anything they said.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

i guess you are right: you probably are asking the wrong people.
how can you be sure, suppose someone says "nah, they wouldn't tell" or "yeah, they told us, there's life on mars and they serve better coffee over there?"

which by no means implies that it is isn't a valid question to dwell upon, it's just that I think you'll never get an answer you can trust. But then again, WTF am I? i dunno

would love it if you would find an answer though

the best!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Any alien species, whether it be inter-stellar or inter-dimensional, would have to so far advanced from us that they would easily be able to control or persuade world officials to do anything they deemed fit, using techniques as primitave as threat, up to advanced powers like mind control or other sciences/abilities we cannot even imagine. To think that any creature not of this planet is here for our well being is nieve to say the least. The exception to this would be if we were put here as an experiment for them to control, in which, depending on the alien agenda, could benefit either those in power, or those who appose.

I don't just food for thought.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why would there be a single race of aliens? We always think of ET's as a uniform group. But are they?
As here on earth, good and evil must be all around in the universe. It's a fundamental law. Never think black or white. There must be different species with different intentions, technologies and motivations. Just look how infinite is the universe/multiverse.

Therefore we could hypothesize some are helping the 99% when others may find interest in helping the last governing percent.

As they still are unofficial, hidden and unknown, how can one depict aliens as being all the same?

Peace

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If they're as gullible as we are, then we're all in trouble!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I'm with ThisToiletEarth on this.

Any alien species or culture dealing solely with the idiots running this planet if found out will have demonstrated a serious lack of intelligence.

Sure, they might can fly between the stars in a blink, but, whatever exceptional ability or trick got them that pushed out any reasoning, and common sense.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well IF there is aliens here talking to the governments they might be playing the god card, easily done when the leaders of countrys are the dumbest mother f*****s you can imagine and mainly ran by greed and personal gain. So it wouldnt take much to manipulate them with promises of power or knowledge

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sorry I can't help with your Alien theories or deductions from whatever sources you have.
I don't think anyone on Earth knows of other planets in the cosmos.
However every object has a gravity.
Knowing about gravity is very important for cosmic travel unless we consider angels or
dead people coming back to life or parallel dimensions. Since aliens and ufos stick
together in a gravity world I'll remain there and say the gravity secret is known to some
elite people but was deduced by a human through experimentation and ufos are merely
the invention of the gravity force discovery. That is the only related information I have that
seems secret enough for the Aliens and our government to have obtained.
edit on 5/5/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

join