It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CADCatiaMan
reply to post by alienDNA

Try using the deep internet. Download a TOR Browser...

im sorry, i dont know what you mean at all.
What did i say to make you post that response? I really have no clue?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Just watched episodes 18, 19 and 20 this morning. Thought 19 was truly brilliant with the way it went into the future, and also in the way that we got to see what the Observers turned out to be! Wasn't expecting that at all and I hope to see more in a 5th series if it's allowed to continue.

Anyway, got any sources for your mention of it being a primer of sorts, please?

And thanks for that Elsha, interesting take on it.

edit on 1-5-2012 by robhines because: added

Yeah, Ep 19 was a bit strange and out of place though. It was good, and I enjoyed it.

No sources...more of me just speculating. Life imitating art and all that.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel
I really think that these videos are totally fake and not produced by the Anonymous group.

Sad.

I took back my flag after watching.

Sorry OP.

Very possible, i thought they were interesting none-the-less and decided to share. And no worries about the flag, i have no use for them

Cheers!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Ah ok, no probs. And yeah episode 19 was a surprise. Was just thinking that I was getting a bit bored after 18 and then that was next, loved it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
tptb the revoloution just subjects to awake ones awareness if you like.

it is all just one big experiment... and it is working for both sides that are the same in pushing for agendas .

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I absolutely agree with anon 100%. Although the last video kinda threw me off somewhat.

Apparently, Anon is now visiting college campuses. i believe they use an alias such as, "The Hidden Truth" or something similar. They did an assembly at Montclair here in Jersey and a friend mine said that he unmistakably knew right away it was them. Just a little something for my fellow truth seekers to look into.

If there is a link necessary for that mods, I apologize for i am fairly new.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Anyone can call themselves 'Anonymous'. It doesn't mean they are actually in any way aligned with the actual loosely-affiliated group most think of as being "Anonymous".

Youtube videos make people money. Remember that. An outrageous claim can generate A LOT of page views and therefore ad money (if the content is theirs, as it is in this video). So when you find yourself swept up in a claim supported by a youtube video, check out the source a bit. See what else they release. Question their motives.

Critical. Thinking. Skills.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
why is it such a bad thing people want to have hope? why cant it be possible that aliens arent evil? give me proof. i need hd videos and credencials. not a degree in this or that either. the educational system is a joke. anyone ever consider ese abductions to be the psy op? to discredit and make people fear aliens. because the government is well aware of the benevolent aliens capabilities?
or maybe we should just all focus on the negative and say aliens are all evil. ready to kill us. (even though they havent and there is proof they have been here a long time) and the nwo is going to fake an invasion and we are all gunna be slaves forever. forgive me for wanting aliens to be benevolent.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0scree0
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, I have seen promised by them has been delivered.

You mean like the massive crackdown on deep web pedophile sites the establishment overlooked for more than a decade? Inform yourself.

Anyhow, interdimensional aliens are as plausible as the holographic and ancestor simulation theories. What would you call an intergalactic programmer(s), who is not bound by our laws of physics, if not "god from an interdimensional plane"? Anyone who has experimented with certain agents will attest that contact with an interdimensional entity(ies) happens every time. These agents are compliant to the scientific method as the experience can be fully recreated, time and again, in a lab setting. No wonder why the establishment, including big wigs in this site, has waged such a war on them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by smurfy
Could this not be the FBI wallying about, perhaps they gained some info on Anon after the multiple arrests. After all, the whole point of Anonymous, is being anonymous. That is somewhat compromised now, that of course is if you believe that the arrests did happen.

Hackers exist for one reason: To gain information and eventually leak such information to the general public. Anonymous has delivered in more ways than one. But MSM won't tell you that. Anything else, the defacing they do, the jokes and pranks on sites they hack, are all a diversion. And it works. Because its the only thing the MSM reports on. But later, when it's revealed that they actually got some information, the MSM avoids reporting on those issues...well because they obviously can't be wrong right?

I posted back to you a while ago, but the whole post was lost with a ghost in the machine, (a lot of gremlins tonight)
Anyway, I do know about Anon, and I know about hackers, and there is more than one type of hacker, although Anon has good standing in what they do. What concerns me is about this thread and video. The OP seems to be also the video poster, so is he or is he not, a genuine conduit for Anon. 'Interdimensional beings' is so ambiguous a term for Anon to use, and sounds much more like FBI or CIA shillwork, given their low esteem for the public intellect. (or possibly because they are so 'effing stupid themselves)
edit on 1-5-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
reply to post by sylvie

QUOTE******
"In Islamic belief, the djinn -- much like the fallen angels in Christian scripture -- were created by God from "smokeless fire" and were another race aside from angels and humans, who came later. When they refused to bow to humans as God's latest creation, they were banned to another dimension, according to eyewitness accounts, a terrifying, hellish place.

Other stories say that the djinn were the original shepherds of the Earth, but they totally screwed it up by waging terrible, devastating wars on each other and destroying the environment. (That would jive with some fringe archaeologists' claims -- corroborated by the Bhagdavagita"

Curious though, isn't Islam a recent thing? I believe the 'djinn' you talk of were introduced in the Old Testament, so wouldn't that predate the Koran ie. Islam? Funny thing, I recently watched a youtube movie on either Moses or the Ten Commandments or something, and it was filmed by a 'Persian' group, and I believe it was subtitled. It followed along with Old Testament sort'a....... rather a bit different slant on everything, nothing someone not familiar with scripture would catch, but even an amature Christian would have pause at and think something was amiss. Never the less, the djinn were displayed as how you describe them, smokey hellish entities, and in fact were such in the movie I described.

Yes, Islam is the youngest of the Abrahamic religions, but the Quran is the book that talks most about the djinn.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

There are some concepts people can attempt to grasp but truly cant fathom.

Fact: Trillions stolen from treasury by global bankers.
People grasp: whole lotta money.

Fact: Dinosaur fossils are hundreds of millions years old.
People grasp: fossils are superduper old.

Fact: The Universe has billions upon billions of stars.
People grasp: way more stars than in night's sky.

You see, people may try and wrap their minds over some concepts but, otherwise able to take in just the basic premise, are unable to truly fathom the whole picture.

Let's not be one-dimensional here

edit on 1-5-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Come on people. It's already proven Anonymous is CIA steered. Ocuupy is also steered by the elite.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Come on people. It's already proven Anonymous is CIA steered. Ocuupy is also steered by the elite.

where has this been proven? Links please. and dont tell me to google, I want your source for that claim.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
([color=827B60]¿insert conspiracy)

Those 5 with the bridge ((supposed Anarchists) ( (supposed OWS)

OWS (leaderless, easily usurped)

ANON (leaderless, easily usurped)

N.A.S.A denial with Anarchist "ANON" video ([color=B041FF]plausibility of innocence/ ignorance)

"¿blank?" (reason to enact martial law")

([color=827B60]insert conspiracy?)

= BLUE BEAM

edit on 1-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

agree with the above poster. you say this with such impunity. Anon is an idea that has taken shape in the imaginations of "want-to-believers." There may be a few, a handful, of individuals who call themselves Anon, but they are hardly "Legion"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

"¿blank?" (reason to enact martial law")

THIS IS YOUR BEST PART

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

theres always some twerp bringing up angles and demons

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

lol, yeah ok then.what you just said is physically IMPOSSIBLE

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
How to ridicule and deny The Anonymous? - By pretending or making yourself look like them and showing something ridiculous so that people laugh at and stop taking seriously. This is what this video might be and this is how UFOlogy gets ridiculed

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join