It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US trains Russia to Use American Weapons and Hardware in exchange for Same

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Most Americans are unaware of the joint operations that have gone on between United States and Russia since 2002. Mainly because it is not covered in the mainstream media. This first video shows the cooperation of US and Russian forces in the military learning to use and operate each others hardware. Would the common US states citizen recognize a foreign invader with American Hardware? In this video both forces unite to combat a fictitious aggressor in a fictitious nation during a fictitious war game.

Voennoe Delo: Meeting at "Vystrel". Joint Russian-American exercises! (English subtitles)

U.S. & Russian troops hold joint exercise in Germany

It's been more than 60 years since Russian and American troops joined hands on the Elbe River to symbolically bring an end to Nazi Germany. Now troops from both countries are back again on the same ground training to combat a newer threat - the threat of terrorism.

One of the common themes that keeps appearing in some of these operations are paratroopers. Let me ask you this, if this was a war on terror, in what situation would they need paratroopers, unless they were planning to occupy a foreign land?

edit on 30-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I read a thread earlier with regards to this (can't remember what it was, was a bit different, not inferring a double post) which i found quite interesting as well, I like yours better though.

It would seem that, in light of this information the potential of conflict between the two nations is possibly not as large or as imminent as some are theorising.

Surely, if the two are conducting friendly, mutually beneficial drills there is no plan to go to wart against eachother or is that what countries are doing these days? Getting across eachothers technical and strategic capabilities to allow a 'fair fight'?

Me thinks not.

Could be a bit of meat on the bone for the NWO/Illuminati heads here.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Although it may be be vague to think of this as proof that the US and Russia are not total morbid enemies, it should open the eyes for those die-hard ones who believe that US and Russia will go to war. Doesn't make sense that you'd train the supposed enemy with your own equipment and tactics.

Why would the US want to use Russian weapons and so on - wouldn't the US have their own adequate set of weaponry?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This sort of thing has been going on since the early 90s.. The US Army was flying a Hind Helicopter at Fort Polk Louisiana back then and there were military exercises where Russian and other military forces were being trained here to do searches of civilian homes... A friend of mine that worked for Union Pacific Railroad told me of hundreds of Soviet built military vehicles being moved at night during the same time.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
We have to keep the door open to some day teaming with Russia against China just as Russia holds joint exercises with China in the event the US steps out of line. George Orwell's 1984 style of world power checks. Right now I suspect a Russia/China alliance is more likely.
edit on 30-4-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A lot of stuff going on in the first part of the summer. The NATO summit, Bilderberg meeting, a Nuke False Flag, err i mean Nuke Attack Training Exercise and foreign troops coming training here.
Damn, its a conspiracy theorists field day.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think it would be a stretch to say there are no tensions between US and Russia. Here is an article that shows some of the current differences and challenges for the NATO summit. Now this also happens to be during the NATO summit. Coincidence?

Maybe since there will already be a presence of other nations on American Soil during that time is the reason for holding joint US-Russian Military exercises.

www.defpro.com...

NATO AND RUSSIA: HEADING FOR ESTRANGEMENT

The changing US view of the role of Europe looks like weakening commitment in the eyes of some Europeans, although it doesn’t look that way to the US, which sees it as tailoring its commitment to the current circumstances. On the other hand, if President Putin’s very clear long-term program for modernizing Russia works, this will have long-term impacts on European security priorities.

NATO and Russia appear to be heading towards a period of estrangement. The importance of one issue on which cooperation has been emphasized—logistic support to NATO operations in Afghanistan—is likely to recede. On issues such as missile defence, where positions are locked and appear mutually incompatible, there is likely to be either an agreement to disagree, or an effort to push the difficult underlying questions further into the background.

Moreover, efforts to address issues in the NATO–Russia forum would probably make matters worse rather than better. President Putin has made such a public issue of missile defence domestically that he would either have to explain to his Russian audience why he didn’t push harder in direct talks with NATO or perform at the NATO summit in a way that would hardly build mutual confidence.

I am a little bit behind on the times, lately I have been playing the game COD MW2. I thought it was a pretty good game, but when I got into the Airport level, you fight in a Russian Airport with a guy named Marakov and his team who immediately enter the airport and start killing innocent civilians. In the game it states you are supposed to gain Marakovs trust, but after he started gunning down innocents I turned the gun on him and started firing. Anyways, my turn ended. So on the next turn I finished the level, but never killed any civilians, at the end of the level Marakov turned on me and shot me in the head. The game kinda turned me off after that. But anyways the next clip is from MW2 I think, it also takes place at Ft. Carson. Not sure though as I have not played this level yet.

I think there are many things that are shown too us in Hollywood movies and video games, the other obvious example would be the movie Red Dawn, which by the way is being redone this year except it is using China as opposed to Russia in the movie from what I have heard.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

one can also conclude that in a one world government there would be a coalition of world forces as a Police Force all working together

top topics

join