It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascending to the 4th dimension 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I got loads of questions about ascending to the 4th dimension xD
I just read this amazing thread about ascention in 2012

So this is what might happen on 21 december 2012:

"The animal die offs are caused by the magnetic field that supports life, becoming destablised, this field will collapse in 2012 and 3 days of darkness will fall upon Earth because of the alignment with the centre of the Galaxy. During these 3 days massive cataclysmic events will take shape on earth. These events are part of the natural process of ascention of planet Earth. The same will occur at a cellular level within the bodies of all those who ascend."

Read the full thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1: Do you believe the ascention is really gonna happen?
2: What do you have to do to ascend in 2012?
3: What will happen if you ascend?

I got way more questions, but I'm just gonna start with these three.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Supposedly, we are already in the transition phase and complete ascension will be complete in 2014

I read it off this site, www.thenewearth.org...

Whether I believe in it, yea I do. Only because it's fun to imagine, but I am not switching my whole lifestyle around but sometimes I sit and think about it, think about having everything that site says we can have, lol like our bodies made from crystaline, what does that even look like

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

1. Yes
2.Just look within, you will find the way
3. I believe the ascended will go to a higher dimension, whats there i am not entirely sure of

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There are a few things mixed up in this theory.

In the Christian story, the son (sun) dies on the cross (southern cross) for 3 days (sun remains constant on the horizon) before ascending.

The Mayans described us crossing the galactic center and switching sides of the universal hemispheres but this is not a three day thing.

The Hopi hypothesize the return of the blue star, which is thought to be a pulse from the center of the galaxy that sends out metal dust which may envelope our sun, causing life to die in a dual cataclysm (no heat and too much heat) that extends for an undefined period.

The Incas were thought to instantly evolve and/or increase their rate of vibration beyond the visible spectrum.

The 4th dimension, according to Einstein, is the influence/observer on the field of potentiality.

Lot of things mixed up in here. We'll see what happens.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

1. Yes, I do because looking just at the physical world developments the future looks very bleak to say the least. Yet, I find myself completely free of fear of the future and I have no worries about the future and I do not find myself prompted to "prepare to survive" in any way either.

I believe excitement is your guide in life and my excitement has led me onto this path of Ascension and that is what my life has become more and more about over the last 5 years or so.

2. You have to raise your energy signature to a certain minimum level to handle the shift.

3. What resonates most with me regarding all these questions are these two books on the subject:

cosmicawareness.org...
cosmicawareness.org...

I think most of your questions about 2012 and ascension and the shift will be answered in those 2 PDF files.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by Crashyy

1. Yes
2.Just look within, you will find the way
3. I believe the ascended will go to a higher dimension, whats there i am not entirely sure of

If its a physical ascension, which I don't really a clue about, but go within a lot, and will see what is going on by living through the next few years. However the idea of asension to a new world may simply be code for their next dictatorial fourth reicht, so really go within, and set positive goals for your family, don't see equality or middle class values eroding, but enhancing, just keep seeing the world you want to see, of beauty, prosperity for all, abundance, free energy, disclosure, and happiness for all, with power structures changing to wide awake grown up and caring, compassionate citizens able to network together and learn that they have the ability within them but part of it is meeting with others, in councils of citizens, and giving a voice to the most needy, ie homeless, and shutins, and all those who normally would shun speaking out or to the "man", say native communities, and working togehter.

We've always had this ability, and we could have affected great change locally and in the world.

However, keep an open mind about this issue.

If its a physical ascension, then we're going past 4D, that is the infared realm where a lot of negatives hang out.

The actually D's are not as important as reaching in our minds for being PAST the duality itself, no longer contending with negative bullies, but into the places where we really can help others from, learn and help and shine light.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What you're talking about can be seen in this video, made by SpiritScience.

I think it's somewhere around a third of the way through...although it doesn't hurt to watch the whole thing.

I daresay those of you who haven't seen it, will find it fascinating...those of you who have, and still retain open minds, will find it as refreshing as the first time.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Actually, it's 2013. The process is supposed to start in early December and end sometime in May or March of next year.

More precisely, the energy from Hunab Ku (Tree of Life) or the center of our galaxy, will be seen early December, and strike on the 20th or so. Either the sun will be affected, releasing massive solar flares that unlock our pineal glands and result in new perception, or Earth itself will be doused, resulting in our junk DNA being unlocked...with the same results.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I wonder what happens to my body and where I go. The body belongs to this earth, is there like a designated waiting area for all souls to wait and return? lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The only ascension that's going to be happening is when 2013 and 2014 and 2015 and 2016 and 2017 and 2018 and 2019 and 2020 and 2021 happen and all of the 2012-13 ascension believers finally come around and understand that it's just another day.

Just another day:
No savior. No escape. We're on planet earth spaceship and we're on our own.

Get your **** together people! Humans have to handle it just like all other life does.

Spiders, viruses, worms, frogs, crabs, birds, whales, coyotes, cows, deer, snakes; life.

I know hte urge to get away is strong. I feel it too. But there're two choices:
1) Die
2) Live

If we live then ther're responsibilities and dangers we must face.

If we die, we're granted escape, but will never feel joy or pain or love again.
edit on 29-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

It's not really about us though... Whatever the Earth has to go through it will do it no matter our opinion, that's what the ascension idea is all about.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VisitorQ

There is this Personal Ascension Program which takes 12 weeks, but do you really have to do all those steps
so you can ascend in december 2012? Those pages also mention 1/3 will ascend so that means 1/3 of all the people here on earth are doing that program? Isn't there an easier way to raise your energy signature?

Btw, those pages really helped me out, I understand the ascention a bit more know. thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The 3rd dimension can house 2-dimension beings! (cartoons and virtual 3d)

The 4th dimension can house 3-dimensional beings (humans, animals, plants)

The 5th Dimension houses 4th dimensional beings

Ascension would mean a shift from being a 3-d being housed in the 4th Dimension to being a 4-d being housed in the 5th dimension.

It has already begun. The 0mage has seen the 5th dimension and it is beautiful!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
I got loads of questions about ascending to the 4th dimension xD
I just read this amazing thread about ascention in 2012

So this is what might happen on 21 december 2012:

"The animal die offs are caused by the magnetic field that supports life, becoming destablised, this field will collapse in 2012 and 3 days of darkness will fall upon Earth because of the alignment with the centre of the Galaxy. During these 3 days massive cataclysmic events will take shape on earth. These events are part of the natural process of ascention of planet Earth. The same will occur at a cellular level within the bodies of all those who ascend."

Read the full thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got way more questions, but I'm just gonna start with these three.

1. No, I don't believe ascension will happen. If anything is to change, it will likely happen in a negative context, as humanity has yet to prove itself capable of producing anything positive. It will be a descension. No species has yet ascended, accept for maybe the bird.

2. If a species such as the human is to ascend somewhere, maybe to a higher level of evolution, or some different plane of existence as you like to think, it would have to be done positively if we are to expect a positive outcome.

3. Either way, our ascension can only be achieved through death. And likely, the ascension of the whole race will happen in a catastrophic event: we will burn, our bodies will reach a boiling point, and turn to steam.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Alright, I did the research. Apparently, the three days of darkness comes from a complete collapse in the electromagnetic field of the planet as our planet sinks into the nullvoid zone. This zone is where the frequencies of our planet are retuned.

If we have our Merkabahs handy (which we probably won't) we will survive with memories and everything intact. If not...we will start over. From scratch. All of us. The entire race. Will have nothing.

We will be cavemen again.

Unless something steps in. For all of our sakes (unless we don't change afterward, and are still violent) I hope something does. If we don't change, might as well crush the entire planet and start over fresh somewhere else.

link   
reply to post by 0mage

What does it look like, the 5th dimension?

link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Those steps are only suggestions and are for "beginners" that have only now discovered this subject. People who have been on the path some time have probably already raised their energy signature as part of their natural path in life.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

It's not really about us though... Whatever the Earth has to go through it will do it no matter our opinion, that's what the ascension idea is all about.

Funny that ascension ideas always usually only ever include humans not the rest of life.

ONLY humans have a soul.

The rest of life, great and small, is just mindless dirt under our feet.

Does it bother you that we're on our own?

We're the fish and the frogs and the birds and the worms and on and on.

We're animals, sir. We live and die and handle our own problems just like them.

Ascension happens when we grow up and realize we have to take care of ourselves. Nothing else will do it for us without something in return. It's the way of life, sir. It's nature.

If you think death and destruction will make life better, your mind is warped. I personally think hte best outcome for earth is if humans leave somehow. Maybe when we develop the technology we can leave. This way, our dominance on the planet doesn't create pain for the rest of life. On the other hand, sometimes I wonder if the way life lives on this planet is even moral. But we got to where we're because THAT is how we lived. It's not our right to forbid the rest of life to live THAT way. So the best I can imagine is for us to leave. It will happen through hard work and sacrifice, not miracles.
edit on 29-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Only humans have a soul... What? Confirm that first of all.

And what about animals as smart as chimps and dolphins? They're just biological robots? They have feelings love and all that cake and icecream

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

pretty much just like earth. just more beautiful and the sun dont sting. Plus.. u can fly lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join