It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascending to the 4th dimension 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think the Ascension is going to the 5th Dimension, not the 4th. I found a really good (simple) video series on Youtube called "The Mechanics of Ascension". The last video really puts everything into perspective and answers a lot of questions but I recommend watching it from part 1.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Most of those symptoms can be achieved with a drink of coffee and alcohol.

Insomnia or waking up or not being able to dream for long is a sign of over stimulation and can also be caused by stress or anxiety. The lack of sleep can also make a person hallucinate or paranoid and thus they are more likely to believe they are ascending.

In the worst case scenario your ascension symptoms are fatal and you are going to die, you can believe you're going where ever you want and it doesn't matter because one of your symptoms is a lack of need for food and weight loss.

Lets get tired of living and just die. let's get it over with and become one with the universe

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Check out ASHTAR Command, I think this will help you. I dont understand allot about the issue, but maybe you will.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
*Facepalm*

The fourth dimension is time. Duh.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
looking at it in a scientific way, have you ever noticed animals migrating during warm or cold periods? That "V" formation of birds above you in the sky? They are following the magnetic grids of the earth to migrate. It has been proven that animals that migrate use the earth's magnetic grid to navigate long distances.

Our earth has a wobble; its a known fact. It changes our magnetic markers and airports have to repaint airstrips and recalibrate annually.
Not only do our feathered friends use the magnetic field to migrate but so do our cousins in the oceans.
If our planet has a wobble moreso than the years before it effects the magnetic field and thus the lifeforms circumnavigating the globe.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by jonnywhite

It's not really about us though... Whatever the Earth has to go through it will do it no matter our opinion, that's what the ascension idea is all about.

Funny that ascension ideas always usually only ever include humans not the rest of life.

ONLY humans have a soul.

The rest of life, great and small, is just mindless dirt under our feet.

Does it bother you that we're on our own?

We're the fish and the frogs and the birds and the worms and on and on.

We're animals, sir. We live and die and handle our own problems just like them.

Ascension happens when we grow up and realize we have to take care of ourselves. Nothing else will do it for us without something in return. It's the way of life, sir. It's nature.

If you think death and destruction will make life better, your mind is warped. I personally think hte best outcome for earth is if humans leave somehow. Maybe when we develop the technology we can leave. This way, our dominance on the planet doesn't create pain for the rest of life. On the other hand, sometimes I wonder if the way life lives on this planet is even moral. But we got to where we're because THAT is how we lived. It's not our right to forbid the rest of life to live THAT way. So the best I can imagine is for us to leave. It will happen through hard work and sacrifice, not miracles.
edit on 29-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

It is not only humans who will ascend. Everything on earth that can manage a higher frequency can ascend, including animals and plants.

You are right though. We have to help ourselves and no one is going to save us. We have to do the hard works ourselves if we want to ascend. No one can do it for us.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

big believer, not in anything particular but like an old lady with arthritis knows a storm approachs so does every bit of my inner being feel like we are in the calm before the major storm,
great post by the way (-:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Oh please, some claim we are in the 4th dimension already going to the 5th. People can't even agree on the numbers OR the day. Some say 2012, some 2013, some 2014. Maybe it isn't true then.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Ok, thanks man! I will definately check it out

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Current existence is a training for souls

Both good and bad things happen to assist in soul development

Understanding this is the purpose and the key to ascend

Those that do not understand, keep trying until they do (reincarnation)

Once ascended your purpose changes, you are out of training

A new purpose begins, a new process of ascension begins

Source: Ascension For Dummies 2012

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy

1: Do you believe the ascention is really gonna happen?
[color=cyan] YES, but it involves ALL* EA*RTH AND NON EA*RTH energies vibrating higher or lower. So some ascend into a lower 4th of higher 5 dimension from my personal reads over various data shares.

2: What do you have to do to ascend in 2012?
[color=cyan] Be who you are vibrate as you resonate normally and your frequency should attract to the same locations as others like you. Not sure if its what 2012 is all about..

3: What will happen if you ascend?
[COLOR=CYAN]1 feels that depends on the location your soul/spirit/internal energy frequency influences. So you gather with like conscious energies positive or negative from that point on, not sure though maybe a removal of some energies labeled innocent like children/babies and those STO (Service To Others) adults meeting the requirements ect. and/or neutral energies like animals. (ARENA) built possibly when they are safe zoned or HEAVENED bound. Leaving a concentrate of lower or negative energy in one location maybe for WAR if no peace is found with these STS (Service To Self energies) or for enslavement by the overseers of the lower dimensions not sure 4th but lower then higher dimension obtained by positive ascenders of the HERD.

The ascension process seems to involve the changing of Matter-frequency both non aware/conscious matter and ENERGIZED matter or Environment suit filled matter with soul/spirits/internal energies.. It can be related to the Heaven & Hell aspect related to religions depending on your POV and that makes sense. The way you vibrate/interact with others when in your current/known 3dimensional life phases of Life and Death phases within EXISTENCE, determines your next level of ascension and who you interact with. Will some regain MORE dense 3d bodies intrapping their souls for enslavement education/relearning (SCHOOL) not sure?? Shall others gain less DENSE higher vibrating bodies that can somewhat be compared but not limited to the Ethereal/spiritual/LIGHT bodies not sure? But it does make sense when considering Heaven & Hell and Higher or Lower Guides or Overseers managing the less advanced or spiritually matured energies that are up for ascension level activities. So resonate well so you can hopefully end up with like conscious beings THAT ARE POSITIVE IN THEIR UNIVERSAL INHABITANT EXISTENCES. [/COLOR]

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 4/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

*Facepalm*

The fourth dimension is time. Duh.

The use of "dimension" here is actually in reference to a place, not perception.

Time is a measurement of a dimension of perception and condition, nothing more. In fact, time is actually simply an aspect of this reality. Who says the next dimension will possess any such aspect? We can't know that.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok people I don't think this stuff is going to go down. Every generation thinks something is going to happen and it never does. So why now 2012 is just another year it will go on by just as last year went on by. Now maybe with a little more smog but. Their are way to many theories out there that is part of the problem then even if their were less theories do you believe Joe or John I mean come on. Maybe in November we will see the comet that will hit us or see a planet x til then it is what it is. What about this maybe we start going into space and getting resources soon and life goes on for us and starts getting a lot better. And that boosts the economy alone.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

I think IF anything happens on 12.21.12 it will be that people waking up to their spiritual selves will achieve critical mass. Maybe not dramatically. But I think it will be a move forward.

It's kind of funny that all the pre-2012 hype has resulted in a huge increase in people exploring spirituality.

It may be a self-fulfilling prophecy!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
wanna get to the next level then climb the steps of life....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ive recently started having random OBE experiences...... starts with sleep paralysis and then escalades to me floating around the room.. i just cant control it as of yet.... and my visions always blurry... but it changed the way I think of life.........

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Oh please, some claim we are in the 4th dimension already going to the 5th. People can't even agree on the numbers OR the day. Some say 2012, some 2013, some 2014. Maybe it isn't true then.

That's because there are no absolutes in all these new age philosophies, but rather experiences and feelings. The typical excuse for this is that 'truth is relative', what a lie that is.

These 'spiritual' people have a common belief that they can achieve godhood through whatever means they think will work. A typical person who's involved in all this will cherry pick what he or she likes from different sources, and put the little tidbits of information that tickles their ears together as his or her own 'truths'. It's all about coveting godhood, to become like a god. It's the same lie Satan told Eve in the Garden of Eden, "ye shall be as gods".

edit on 30-4-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Follow some spiritual path (probably that will require self sacrifice, hard effort and discomfort). No-one but you can do the ascension for you. The concept that the universe will suddenly make you spiritually elevated is lazy and NOT the path of those who have already advanced spiritually. Read and learn from them, it's your best chance.

We as a species have been 'ascending' for millennia. Some have advanced more quickly, they have all been ascetics and mystics and almost all of them have had a hard struggle. Nothing will happen quickly or without intent and effort of will. God always rewards the diligent, He is faithful, He loves, you can trust Him.

I agree with these points and believe that one of the main sources for the theory that the entire species can ascend into a new state of consciousness (whether qualified or not) was Sri Aurobindo.

I find the following extract from one of the mystic Osho's books relevent here:

On man’s path of evolution is it possible that at some time in the future humanity as a whole can attain enlightenment? At what point of evolution is man today?

With man, the natural, automatic process of evolution ends. Man is the last product of unconscious evolution. With man, conscious evolution begins. Many things are to be taken into account. First, unconscious evolution is mechanical and natural. It happens by itself. Through this type of evolution, consciousness evolves. But the moment consciousness comes into being; unconscious evolution stops because its purpose has been fulfilled. Unconscious evolution is needed only up to the point where the conscious comes into being. Man has become conscious. In a way, he has transcended nature. Now nature cannot do anything; the last product that was possible through natural evolution has come into being. Now man becomes free to decide whether to evolve or not to evolve.

Secondly, unconscious evolution is collective, but the moment evolution becomes conscious it becomes individual. No collective, automatic evolution proceeds further than mankind. From now on, evolution becomes an individual process. Consciousness creates individuality. Before consciousness evolves, there is no individuality. Only species exist, not individuality.

When evolution is still unconscious, it is an automatic process; there is no uncertainty about it. Things happen through the law of cause and effect. Existence is mechanical and certain. But with man, with consciousness, uncertainty comes into existence. Now, nothing is certain. Evolution may take place or it may not. The potential is there, but the choice will rest entirely with each individual. That is why anxiety is a human phenomenon. Below man there is no anxiety because there is no choice. Everything happens as it must. There is no choice so there is no chooser, and in the absence of the chooser, anxiety is impossible. Who is to be anxious? Who is to be tense?

and:

So there are two types of evolution: collective evolution and individual, conscious evolution. ‘Evolution’ implies unconscious, collective progress, so it would be better to use the word ‘revolution’ in talking about man. With man, revolution becomes possible.

Revolution, as I am using the word here, means a conscious, individual effort toward evolution. It is bringing individual responsibility to a peak. Only you are responsible for your own evolution. Ordinarily, man tries to escape from his responsibility for his own evolution, from the responsibility of freedom of choice. There is a great fear of freedom. When you are a slave the responsibility for your life is never yours; someone else is responsible. So in a way, slavery is a very comfortable thing. There is no burden. In this respect, slavery is a freedom; freedom from conscious choice.

The moment you become completely free, you have to make your own choices. No one forces you to do anything; all alternatives are open to you. Then the struggle with the mind begins. So one becomes afraid of freedom. Part of the appeal of ideologies such as communism and fascism is that they provide an escape from individual freedom and a shirking of individual responsibility. The burden of responsibility taken away from the individual; the society becomes responsible.

extracts from: The Psychology Of The Esoteric - Osho Rajneesh

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by netgamer7k

Originally posted by arpgme

That's because there are no absolutes in all these new age philosophies, but rather experiences and feelings. The typical excuse for this is that 'truth is relative', what a lie that is.

What we are can only be determined relatively. Therefore no determination is true, but the determination of the self does matter to the self. You are what you believe you are even if no one else sees you that way.

The truth cannot be known because everyone is making their own truths. What you think about the world outside of you only has an effect inside of you. Truth is an internal thing because it can only be known internally. Observational relativity is truth even though its false.

These 'spiritual' people have a common belief that they can achieve godhood through whatever means they think will work. A typical person who's involved in all this will cherry pick what he or she likes from different sources, and put the little tidbits of information that tickles their ears together as his or her own 'truths'. It's all about coveting godhood, to become like a god. It's the same lie Satan told Eve in the Garden of Eden, "ye shall be as gods".

edit on 30-4-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

So what if I covet godhood? Its really not what you think. All I do is look for peace and a better quality of life. I'm not cherry picking anything, I highly value objective truth, but am courageous enough to admit I'll never see it. Everything seen is seen subjectively so objective truth is never seen. If its never seen, then how can it be said to be true? What is seen is the relative perception. The point is, everyone has their own version of truth. When I say I covet godhood, I really am only coveting a higher quality of life and a clearer perception. But it is godhood nonetheless. Is there a problem with that?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

yeah that video definately answered some of my questions, thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join