It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12th Feb 2010, Mexico City UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Surely this has been covered before? If so is there a thread for it, or was it debunked? It's one of the strangest ones I've seen, and is at 1:24 in this clip :

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Man, Maussaun is everywhere

There is the possibility it's a balloon, however can't be hundred percent sure.
I'm talking about the Arturo video.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ohhhhh noooo not james

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm not bothered who's covering it, I'm bothered about the footage! Just because some of his footage in the past might've been found to be fake it can't mess up every single thing he reports on.

Does this look fake though? Maybe it's a CGI job? If so is there anything that points towards that being the case?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
I'm not bothered who's covering it, I'm bothered about the footage! Just because some of his footage in the past might've been found to be fake it can't mess up every single thing he reports on.

Does this look fake though? Maybe it's a CGI job? If so is there anything that points towards that being the case?

Certainly doesn't look CGI, it's definitely there imo.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I definitely looks weird. But they cut, just before the "weird object" appears.. bit weird.

Could it be some kind of reflective plastic, tumbling about in updrift winds ?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've never seen a UFO quite like this one before. It is not symmetric (i.e., disc-shaped, triangular, cylindrical) like most UFOs. The narrators describe it a "cloud-like" but it seems rigid to me. An irregular blob with iridescent light bubbles protruding from it.

If it's CGI, it's a good one.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Reminds me of this guys UFO vids, apparently he had numerous encounters, personally I think he's a hoaxer.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
To me it looks like a bunch of silver Mylar balloons , the lights appear to stay in the same location as the balloons move giving me the impression they are just light reflections from the Sun ....

Also, check out this interesting experiment where a bunch of Mylar balloons was tied together and filmed...

edit on 28-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Gahhh. Got to admit I was shaking my head when I saw your post, wondering how it could possibly look the same, but to be honest I think you've got it. It looks like maybe it was a hoax with those balloons held together in some type of netting. It's amazing how strange things so normal can appear to be. Of course if the footage had been clear enough we'd have seen it, but maybe it was purposely left like that so we didn't.

Unbelievable, really thought we had something completely strange there too. Nice find anyway, and thanks.

new topics

top topics

join