It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is Noahs Ark

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
well I'm still waiting for some engine behind this "theory". Some at least conspiratorial mental construct. Up until now...it looks like a dream fantasy. He is stating that Noah's ark is the moon. Anything substantial to back that up? Anything...something....

Maybe the OP should state: Noah's ark is on the moon...here is the plot for my SF movie...if that's the case...than I would see that movie.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Our very ancient ancestors probably would have first sent out scout ships and probes to search for another siutable planet,but i couldnt contain every single detail in my opening post,it would have been too long and drawn out...

The space ark may have been able to sustain tens of thousands,or even hundreds of thousands of our ancient ancestors for hundreds and even thousands of years,many,many generations.So they may not have first sent smaller craft out in search of other worlds...

Those who built the moon,must have been at least a class-2 civilization...

Basically,among other wonderous technological achievements,a class-1 civilization would be able to maintain and control the energy output and natural resources of their entire planet.A class-2 civilization would be able to maintain and control the energy output and natural resources of their entire solar system and a class-3 civilization would be able to maintain and control the energy output and natural resources of their entire galaxy...

We ourselves are almost,but not yet a class-1 civilization and our ancient ancestors who built the gigantic interstellar space machine we call the moon,were most likely a class-2 civilization...

edit on 26-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

I didnt want my opening post to be too long and drawn out and what i usually try to do is assemble concrete theories and situations in my head,that are wild and out there indeed,but still possible and then i write (type) them out into a sequence of events that resemble a short story,thats as easy to read,but not as long and drawn out.My opening post is meant as an introduction to an overall idea,not a be all end all analysis...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply ire galaxy...

We ourselves are almost,but not yet a class-1 civilization and our ancient ancestors who built the gigantic interstellar space machine we call the moon,were most likely a class-1 civilization...

WE WERE ON THE MOON THEN HOORAY
you finally admit then.. sort of contradicts your other thread saying man has never and never will be on the moon etc.

Still you could have just admitted it on your err "OUR ENTIRE SPACE PROGRAM IS A HOAX AND A MASSIVE DECEPTION"...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

Also, the core does contain Iron, although believed not to be fluid like the Earths.

edit on 26/4/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)
The titanium hull of the super massive intersolar starship we call the moon?

Originally,the spaceship moon may have been metallic on the outside,an exterior made of metal,but through time,its own massive size created its own gravity,which attracted layer after layer of cosmic debris,which formed into the moons outer surface we see today...

Or the moonship may have been originally and intentionally constructed with its present outer layer already upon it,for extra protection? or as a disguise?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Different thread,different theory,but anyways,welcome aboard noahs space ark,i mean the moon...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Heads up

This is ATS.

We discuss the unusual here. We discuss the bizarre sometimes. Its what we do.

What we don't do is mock, bicker, or reply in an off topic manner just to have a go at an idea or a poster we don't like.

If you don't like this idea, or theory, then fine - either explain why in a logical and sensible manner OR, simply don't post at all.

edit on 26/4/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by blocula

If they were advanced enough to build a deathstar(sorry, couldn't resist),

I think theres an extremely profound reason,far beyond the obvious,why star wars-1977 by george lucas,was the most popular motion picture ever made (although,gone with the wind-1939 may actually be the most popular)...

because i think he tapped into the very deeply suppressed and now mostly forgotten collective race memories of humanity,from a distant time,when our ancient ancestors lived upon another planet we call mars and waged ancient intersolar war with other civilizations,who were most likely evil...

star wars changed motion pictures forever,it accelerated the technical abilities of science fiction films and motion pictures as a whole,it forever altered the way we look at and think about outer space and it remains a milestone unto itself (as 2001: a space odyssey-1968 also does)...

there was nothing like seeing star wars in 1977 upon the big screen for the first time,wow,what an unforgettable experience for me when i was just a kid.I remember seeing those alien planets and the two spaceships drifting in from seemingly overhead,while firing lasar cannons during the opening sequence of the movie and i can still hear the entire movie theater audience literally yelling out loud and cheering at the screen...(*-*)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So they came here and they decided they didn't like the life forms that were already here, (dinosaurs] and just went ahead and killed them all. Nice people we got floating around out there.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Interesting conjecture. People are forgetting that when the top part of the lunar landers were crashed into the surface of the moon, seismological instruments detected the moon's interior was "ringing" for hours, not meaning the moon is hollow but possibly indicating the moon's interior is porous.

Our moon is the largest in ratio to our planet than any other moon in our solar system and it is slowly escaping the gravitational pull of the earth by about an inch a year. A billion years ago the moon would have taken up half the sky as veiwed from the earth's surface.

Further exploration is needed to determine just what is in the interior of our moon. Maybe inside is an interstellar propulsion unit. We need to go back. I'm ready...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by korath

And we (still) wrecklessly and thoughtlessly hunt and kill the beautiful animals we share this world with, wherever we want,whenever we want,just like our ancient ancestors did.But it doesnt mean we are evil,it just means we are the dominant species of earth,or at least we think we are and we need to eat,just like every other living thing does,although unfortunately,meat is murder...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I disagree.

from my perspective, life manifested on this planet, humans included.

until we go to mars and dig up some sites to look for any remnants of anything to prove it wrong...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Our moon is large,but still within the realm of possibility,when seen from the viewpoint of the amazing technological abilities that a class-2 civilization would most likely posess...

Earth And Moon Size Comaprison > www.universetoday.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
This was the plot to a Japanese anime I saw a long time ago, can't remember the name just thought it was cool, the only thing I don't remember is if the moon was the ship they used, but mars was Eden and they sent a male and female .
I think you may be thinking of this one,first broadcast in the usa in 1979...Star Blazers > www.desslok.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The moon is noahs ark and our ancient ancestors built it in orbit around mars,their garden of eden,because they were aware that the atmosphere of their lush and beautiful planet of paradise was fading away and its biosphere was dying,causing their planet to become uninhabitable for them...

So they flew their spaceship moon through the solar system,in search of a new world,bringing with them a male and female dna data bank of all life forms that existed upon their garden of eden mars,two of every living thing,to preserve and re-establish their martian biosphere upon another planet...

The craters and surface scars we see upon the moon,were the result of some ancient interstellar war they fought along the way,a cosmic battle,all but forgotten today and that ancient war may have even destroyed an entire planet or another moon,remnants of which we call the asteroid belt...

Eventually their journey was over,battered and battle worn,they finally found a suitable planet to begin again and so they positioned their moonship life ark into orbit around that planet,where it still remains today and if you want to see it now,just go outside on a clear night or day and look up,there it is,the moon...

Once in orbit,they looked down and noticed that their new found world was populated with terrible monsters,filled with the horrible beasts we now call dinosaurs and so they spread a very deadly disease into the air those monsters breathed and into the water those monsters drank,eventually killing them all and then they terraformed the lifeless planet,changing its ocean,its surface and its atmosphere into a habitable new home,a planet they named earth...

But now the earth has been hijacked by diabolical forces and humanity has been taken over and enslaved by evil aliens,the same evil aliens our ancient ancestors fought long ago when they first voyaged here and our past and present royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved,aiding and abetting those evil aliens,helping them to suppress and eliminate the truth about our origins,while tearing us apart with genocide and war...

*sniff* that was the coolest theory and story ever. *caresses little tear from eye, sniffle*

that is seriously such a cool idea, i absolutely love ATS for topics like this, thank you OP for opening my mind.

mind = BLOWN

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
so bloc man has been to the moon yes...
question why could they not just have this class 3 technology and just wipe out the dinosaurs with something else
why poison the water supply.. the class you mention they could more or less click the fingers or claws whatever to make them vanish..
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

they sure wasted their time travelling through "interstellar space/solar system" to find earth given that earth is one of the closest planets to mars...

The distance between earth and mars varies greatly from around 35 million miles,to about 250 million miles and i would'nt say either one of those distances,or any distance in-between,was very close...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Once in orbit,they looked down and noticed that their new found world was populated with terrible monsters,filled with the horrible beasts we now call dinosaurs

These super advanced level 3 class 3 beings weren't that super advanced bloc, if they had to maintain orbit
JUST TO LOOK AT THE BEASTIES DINOSAURS ETC..

Explain bloc why they needed to GET INTO orbit in order to see what is on earth

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Klassified

Our very ancient ancestors probably would have first sent out scout ships and probes to search for another siutable planet,but i couldnt contain every single detail in my opening post,it would have been too long and drawn out...

The space ark may have been able to sustain tens of thousands,or even hundreds of thousands of our ancient ancestors for hundreds and even thousands of years,many,many generations.So they may not have first sent smaller craft out in search of other worlds...

Those who built the moon,must have been at least a class-2 civilization...

Basically,among other wonderous technological achievements,a class-1 civilization would be able to maintain and control the energy output and natural resources of their entire planet.A class-2 civilization would be able to maintain and control the energy output and natural resources of their entire solar system and a class-3 civilization would be able to maintain and control the energy output and natural resources of their entire galaxy...

We ourselves are almost,but not yet a class-1 civilization and our ancient ancestors who built the gigantic interstellar space machine we call the moon,were most likely a class-2 civilization...

If we can send probes out and like you say we are not yet a class 1 civilization , why did they have to travel here without a clue what was on earth?

1 Surely they being a class 3 civilization would have some technology to know what is on planet earth beforehand?.
2 they would not need to orbit anything if they are in this class 3 i should imagine.?
3 why earth ?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Heads up

This is ATS.

We discuss the unusual here. We discuss the bizarre sometimes. Its what we do.

What we don't do is mock, bicker, or reply in an off topic manner just to have a go at an idea or a poster we don't like.

If you don't like this idea, or theory, then fine - either explain why in a logical and sensible manner OR, simply don't post at all.

edit on 26/4/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

Good idea.

UNSUBSCRIBE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join