It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship photographed flying close to the sun

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When you mentioned the Dark Star that image came to mind. as far as what it was doing, some have said it was a simple flare or eye trick. I feel it was more related to current times but dont think it was harming SOL. Still Unity_99 the said debunking of this I just dont feel is correct but if ment to know in time we shall my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I felt it was harming our Sun too. And as for a lense flair, it arrived, attached and left, there was no flair, its as is, straight forward and shadowy. We should all have combined our consciousness, and told it it had to leave ASAP. That is how you handle shadow in my mind. You ask it to identify and that it must leave and go to the best place for its frequency and for its healing, but not to be there near the students or our Star. I feel very protective about our star.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here's some more lasco c2 anomalies ....

edit on 25-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Strait forward indeed, funny thing is I could not find the thread it was originally posted on not saying its gone but couldn't find it. SOL is a strong celestial body and very Ancient in its existence so I don't think it was damaged or that it was the first time experiencing whatever that was. To go outta box I would say it was a refill or feeding of some kind as some species or AI based intelligence may feed off of stars after long distance travel and when you think of it what is the most plentiful product within this little universe to feed from if you were a species/AI designer of advanced AI that needed recharging as they surveyed the universe for what is of interest to the designers of the possible AI if not a Creator creation species.

To add to OP, more soho images-

edit on 4/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I believe very much that the scalar they direct to the sun may be causing earthquakes, for example, remember a long time ago, the quake in Haiti, there was an outline of what looked like Haiti, a sunspot, on the sun. It was really odd.

Also, I almost see the sunspots as wounds or shadow spots, almost akin to Christ upon the Cross and his wounds.

The star is to me a diamond, a crystal craft/station, city, where our Higher Guides/Angels operate out of, not a being, but sort of Mother to the solar system, a mirror that the true Light of our Beloved Family shines through, their Soul shine, which makes this universe a shadow, or mirror, we're on the other side and earth is like a reflection of our home on the other side. If Prime Creator and Family shine in the light through the stars, then the stars could be a relfection of their body and can be wounded, though this is something I'm just exploring as a thought, not a credo.

Now, there is a collective part of our star, that reflects perhaps on our states, for we project in through the stars, and it may be that our own larger souls are a part of this consciousness as well, so we don't want the sun to grow dim, but shine Families Love and even perhaps our Love too.

So they have to stay away from affecting our collective consciousness, for Family helps us more as we ask and are striving for positivity.

Whatever is being done may be done to affect our consciousness, and thus harm our star.

They could be trying to cause teh sun to go dim, and force harm to earth, or cause it to go red giant, when the students aren't ready, any number of things.

But, the sun isn't a physical object in this material universe. This universe is a matrix and the sun is a metaphysical spiritual mystery and dark side has to stay away.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I see what you mean about it being a location or BECON of some sort for some of the cosmic FAMILY energies to reflect their/our LIGHTS from within their realms of existence out on this side of darkness like a mirror upon EA*RTH in order to keep a reminder of the POWER of LIGHT as well as to guide many within the darkness. The aspect of those you consider the dark minipulating the STAR to go red giant to further install fear within the collective conscious upon those of EA*RTH aboveground is a possible scenerio, but 1 would hope that was not the case as it would only incite another WAR between the forces that have been at it since disagreement. If that is the case tho then we shall see, again but I hope not. I think it appeared dark to the 3d eyes down here because it mave have had a sheild up why it was so close to SOL but from a close up it may have been shining. The data shared here sometimes is so fragmented that you have to try to peice it all together alone all while dodging those who wish to keep things sensitive left in confusion phase to distract them from what IS reality. But I respect ALL* who try as I try also. Now if somehow there was a force trying to change the center of SOLs physical parts to say IRON by injecting a iron based plasma to slow its process down then 1 would understand the worries of some, but the scientist of EA*RTH should be able to see if there was iron or some other substances being added. Also keep in mind potential below EA*RTH inhabitants and who they may be connected with in the STARS and I dont think they want them destroyed with the entire EA*RTH based species due to super nova attempts to trim part of this EA*RTH herd. I think if some wanted to depopulate they would do it from a more precise attack or trim/rinz w/o destroying the nearest STAR Unity_99. So lets remain hopeful and keep the vibrations emitting enough LOVE LIGHT to support any ignorance that may be done against the herd.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

That one showing the dark orb that arrived, and then attached and then left really got my suspicions going as it seemed like something shadowy, and what exactly was it trying to do to our sun and just how would that affect us?

Um, I don't quite think it attached itself and left. More like a a vortex build up of plasma until it could no longer contain its mass and then release. I've never seen that before so I have no idea how common that occurs. But certainly not a "space critter"

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Here's some more lasco c2 anomalies ....

edit on 25-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Hmm. The artifact theory could have been a possibility and when looking at your pictures I see it. However, looking at your real artifact side by side with the other image, no comparison.

Your's looks just like a 2d white splash of missing data while the lower picture appears to have depth and contours. Some areas are brighter than others, definite shading going on. From light to dark, there must be data there.
edit on 25-4-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

But as I've said before on this thread it lasts for about a second , I posted the Lasco c2 video on page one ...it appears at .14 and is gone at .15 , I think its just an image artifact the same as the ones I posted above .

edit on 25-4-2012 by gortex because: Edit to spell

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

nm

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wouldn't it have to be... as big as Jupiter?

Or even bigger?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yes I see it there for the brief moment. Here it is again enlarged and in the same spectrum

Can you get your artifact picture again but in the regular spectrum for comparison with my other one?

Thanks

ETA:

That one second from .14 - .15 is more like one hour BTW.

2nd eta: Watching your clip it looks like an hour a second but when you actually step through, the pictures are once every 12 seconds. fyi

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Whoa! It never fails to amaze me when digging into a thread how things tend to take twists and turns.

The NASA website for SOHO's FAQ has a question just for these types of things

WHAT ARE THOSE FLYING SAUCER-SHAPED OBJECTS IN THE LASCO IMAGES? The "funny-looking spheroid" is a typical response of the SOHO LASCO coronagraph CCD detector to an object (planet or bright star) of small angular extent but so bright that it saturates the CCD camera so that "bleeding" occurs along pixel rows. There is a bright horizontal streak on either side of the image, because the charge leaks easier along the direction in which the CCD image is read out by the associated electronics.

And then it goes on to great lengths to explain the pixel bleeding to aid those who are trying to debunk such findings.

If your correspondents still prefer to believe that the pixel-bled images of planets or bright stars are something else, ask them why the extended part of the "saucers" (i.e., the pixel bleeding) always occurs in the same direction relative to the image --- even when the spacecraft is rolled relative to its normal orientation relative to the Sun.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Then, here's where it gets weird. They then go onto provide a link to describe how to make a fake UFO using the SOHO images! Unfreakin believable.

Now who's hurting ufology? The hoaxers, or the enablers?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

No, but the phenomena and/or artifact has been detected before.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Now who's hurting ufology? The hoaxers, or the enablers?

The hoaxers. Unless you mean by "enablers" the ones who provide the images which hoaxers exploit. As your link points out.

We believe similar "enhancements", possibly starting with other types of image artifacts (see below for details), are behind all of the recently published "UFO proof" claims.

Showing how hoaxes are done helps people understand that they are hoaxes. This does not "hurt" ufology.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I don't think its depopulation that is the real goal, though that might be a means they use, its corruption of souls they are aiming at. And so if they can try to heap on negativity and lower awareness, only THEN would it truly be advantageous for them to depopulate according to all the end game scenarios, cycles and duality games I've heard so far, which I never agree with. Its only about Love and even Sunlight is Love, the heat is a program in the mind. Its truly Love Shine.

And, there is no real duality in that sense, its just the school, everyone has to make it out, some might take a little longer, but everyone has to get out.

But that shadow thing may have been merely a shield, but I felt this protective feeling on the first sight of it.

Immediately Serve and Protect the Sun and Us came to mind.

There is another thought the gnostics and mystery school astrologers that have been making charts up showing the Biblical Layout in the Cosmos.

And Elenin, Revelations 9/11. Then Virgo giving birth to the planets and the Sun end of Sept-mid October.

This was a very rare allignment as the Moon was in a position it takes about 10 000 years to do in this set up of stars overhead.

So, its a few things rolled up into one that were brought up on this other forum, 1. anti christ type stuff.
2. the rule of the Iron Fist, as in revelations, and 3. the age of aquarius and the new "sungod" supposedly born.

I do hope that dark orb is not someone in their distorted twisted games, planning on being born into our world.

Everything around the sun makes me want to know what they think they're doing. Becuase there is only one thing that counts, wake everyone up and get them out of here to never ever be harmed again, so free this planet.

When I see things around the sun I want to know what they think is going on because only what I know is ever allowed to happen.

So this needs a lot of prayers and meditations for the answers.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Then the title "how to make your own ufo" should be," how to identify a hoaxed SOHO ufo"

To me, this sounds more like they are encouraging it. At any rate, this is only to explain away planets or stars which give off lots of light. This doesn't really explain artifacts.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

At any rate, this is only to explain away planets or stars which give off lots of light. This doesn't really explain artifacts.

You're correct.
This explains what is seen in the image in the OP.

Cosmic Rays: Cosmic rays are noise (white dots, blobs and streaks) created in the images by energetic particles striking the cameras in the telescopes. Cosmic rays get reported as comets more often than real comets do! So it essential to learn how to distinguish them from something that is real. Cosmic rays are completely random -- they can, and do, appear absolutely anywhere in the images and they only appear once. They are most commonly just dots, but they are also occasionally blobs or streaks. Some are very faint, but most are quite bright. Some even saturate the camera and cause the large horizontal spikes we often see on planets and bright stars.

sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes but as flysolo said this has depth and contours not just a horizontal spike

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
ON th thread I started in the space section of the site, I believe this has been confirmed as a cosmic ray hit. The 2 examples given were identical. So for me, it's case closed.
this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

with this post from ngchunter

Originally posted by ngchunter
It's a cosmic ray hit, similar hits have been seen in previous LASCO images.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join