It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO Sighting in China? April 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

A UFO/Alien event has taken place in China that is being hailed by some scientists as irrefutable evidence that Earth is occasionally visited by alien beings.
A mass UFO sighting took place during the evening in mid-April of this year in the village of Laohekou in Hubei Province. According to media reports, villagers were woken up by intense bright lights and rushed outside to see a giant, seemingly unearthly craft hovering no more than fifty meters above rooftops. Some witnesses described the craft as consisting of two enormous glowing spheres rotating around one larger static sphere. Other locals described the objects as egg shaped. The entire entity lunged from side to side in an irregular manner before vanishing into the night sky. Witnesses also noted that the object was emitting some kind of substance resembling fairy floss or cotton. Reporters from around China rushed to interview stunned villagers the next day. Local aviation, meteorological and military authorities have confirmed that the object was not a human craft and have promised to investigate.

EDIT: I think ATS doesn't like this site, it won't let me include this link..
the site is all news web dot com, is that against the rules here?. Just check the others for now I guess...sorry...

Do we have something here? Is this just a tall tale blown out of proportion by the media? Or, could this just be extremely ignorant witnesses seeing something natural?

I personally am with holding judgement for the time being, I just don't really know what to think. There seems to be a photo of one of the objects on a couple of links, but there isn't info about who took them or when...

You guys have any thoughts?

Other links:
deathby1000papercuts.com...
www.ufodigest.com...
www.northnews.cn... (CHINESE)
news.hexun.com... (CHINESE)
tech.qq.com... (CHINESE)
edit on 23-4-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta, spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
When there is a great story, there is no pictures.

When there is great pictures, there is no story.

So annoying..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
lol everything in China happens in "mass".. It's a billion of 'em..

but really though, it sounds good, but it looks........ oh right, "mass" means thousands with no cameras...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Your original link is dead. What is the source of this information?

Nice, good find on the other links.

Very good find! This is some good stuff here. Four thousand people as witnesses? Oh my!
edit on 23-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is great! Ihope more info appears.......I have looked but only found the same story.

Pic would have been good hey? Mmmm oh well.

Here's some "angel hair"

en.wikipedia.org...

A bit blurry, not my photo.......sorry!

HERE IS STORY LINK:
www.ufodigest.com...
edit on 23-4-2012 by CaptainBeno because: LINK

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So this huge event that is irrefutable and witnessed by many (4,000) has no photos or video associated it? .. how is that not a surprise.. in a country as populated as China.. irrefutable proof is accompanied with no evidence? =)

Hopefully something shows up.

The one B&W photo in one of the links is ultra-low resolution AND colorless.. but looks like a comet .. so I'm HOPING that isn't being used as a photo for the sighting.
edit on 4/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I clicked on a link and found a pic.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah I saw it .. and of course I'm completely disappointed.. I'm really hoping that's not an actual photo of the objects in question.. they look like comets, in ultra-low resolution & black and white ... is this the 1950s? =)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

At least a thousand Chinese villagers witnessed this event but what do we know about the villagers? You and everyone you know probably has an iPhone, Android, etc, etc, but what's life like in this Chinese village? Is it the slow pace of a rural life? Are there cell phone towers in their village? Do they own computers and have access to the internet?

Chances are though that more than 2 people took pictures and they may very well be online now, problem is navigating Chinese websites looking for them, unless you're familiar with surfing the Chinese web.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Found it!

If you look closely you can just make it out in the far top left corner!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
This is great! Ihope more info appears.......I have looked but only found the same story.

Pic would have been good hey? Mmmm oh well.

Here's some "angel hair"

en.wikipedia.org...

A bit blurry, not my photo.......sorry!

HERE IS STORY LINK:
www.ufodigest.com...
edit on 23-4-2012 by CaptainBeno because: LINK

Wow so the alien was dropping this stuff? DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... also in this case there are testimonies of 'angel hair' falling from the sky during a ufo sighting

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

dude... its smoke... you know ... "Smmmmoookkkeee" dont be stealing peoples ghosties mate =D uncool.

no but really wtf is the pic ment to be? like wtf is angel hair? and why is there a blurry picture of what im assuming is a cloud added to a grass background?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Question is something is happening even I have been seeing more stuff in the sky at night and during the evening. But what are they getting ready to do make contact or invade or are we seeing other dimensions? Kind of spooky but at the same time this could be a big step for the human race if they are friendly.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
lol everything in China happens in "mass".. It's a billion of 'em..

but really though, it sounds good, but it looks........ oh right, "mass" means thousands with no cameras...

Because my first response when woken by bright lights outside my window is to grab a camera.

God forbid, I miss a shot of a policeman asking questions about mysterious intruders in the neighbor's garden!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Apologies if someone has already found/posted this link: The Telegraph
Also reported by: MSN

I'll work on this later, but it would be interesting if someone could cross ref the terrain/town/area with the location claimed in this thread.
edit on 24-4-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Such an event took place in India too where only the villagers saw the UFOs. It was all over the news but no
photos.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
do you know which scientists are calling this irrefutable evidence
and what evidence are they talking about
i really hope it isnt that daily telegraph clip from the plane that has being posted before. is that the evidence you are talking about/or did some other commentator on this blog just put that in while looking for footage of this event

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Your 'DONT TOUCH IT' comment made me laugh so hard I sprayed a mouthful of cola on my monitor. I am so easily amused...

Thanks for the mess

edit on 24/4/2012 by Tachalka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
Apologies if someone has already found/posted this link: The Telegraph
Also reported by: MSN

I'll work on this later, but it would be interesting if someone could cross ref the terrain/town/area with the location claimed in this thread.
edit on 24-4-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

Pardon me.. It seems as though I found S. Korean footage. Does not apply. Apologies for confusing Chinese and Korean names.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join