It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sun Sea & Satan": Documentary Exposes evidence of cover up at Haut de la Garenne, Jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This documentary was made back in 2008, but I could not see any reference to it on here. However I am aware the subject has been discussed here before, I felt it worthy of bringing to light again as this documentary has recently been made freely available in its entirety on youtube.
Trailer:

In the full documentary, which I will link below, award winning independent film director Bill Maloney visits the island of Jersey, Channel Islands, following the ongoing child abuse investigations of the former children's care home 'Haut de la Garenne'. The documentary contains a lot of strong language.

This film only really scratches the surface of what many believe to be a much wider cover up of paedophilia, torture, satanic rituals and sacrifices occurring all around the world.
In his visit to the island many strange things are witnessed, including some obscene statues of naked children outside someone's residence just 2 minutes drive from the former children's home where some 160 people have allegedly come forward claiming to have been abused.
Here is just one of those that have made claims of abuse

Here is the film in it's entirety, it may come across as sensational at points but the man is understandably very emotionally driven by the fact he was brought up in a care home himself and members of his family suffered abuse.
Sun Sea & Satan Full Documentary

At the end of the film it is revealed that since a copy of Sun Sea & Satan was sent to BBC Plymouth on the 19th May 2008, a chain of suspicious events occurred including the resignation of chief bailiff Philip Bailhache, Prince William being taken out of the Royal Navy (accused in the documentary of allowing the practice of Satanism) and moved to the Royal Air Force, and sadly Bill Maloney's sister 'Dyana' who funded 'Sun Sea & Satan' was found dead in her home on 12th June 2008, cause of death unascertained.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

I think people may be afraid even to comment here. I thing there is clearly a world wide web of child sacrafice and abuse by powerful and wealthy.

Since there are powerful and wealthy we can conclude that Satan truly gives power and wealth to the ones who worship and sacrifice to him, OR they believe it it so, and help each other to become powerful and wealthy, sharing positions of power with those within their disgusting secret societies.

Other stories have surfaced all over the world like the new senator (I believe it was) in the US who said he was taken to a party where after the first party broke a secret one started, young boys were brought in for an orgy and photos were taken of him there so that he could never divulge the secret or he would be included.
he did anyway and then the story disappeared and he probably did also.

It is time for this earth to wiped clean of the filth that runs it all!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thanks for the reply, you might be right but in my opinion there is nothing to fear. I am interested to hear other peoples opinions on this subject.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thought I would just bump this thread in light of the allegations made about Jimmy Savile. Made by youngsters who went to this child's home

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing.
I'll watch this later and comment.

Wasn't a female American journalist sent home from Heathrow because she was investigating this case ?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Thanks for sharing.
I'll watch this later and comment.

Wasn't a female American journalist sent home from Heathrow because she was investigating this case ?

I don't know, would be interested to find out. It has always been a fascinating case for me. The rumours of what went on and the subsequent cover up made my blood boil at the time. Scary what people in power can get away with.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What is most telling, is that those who were investigating these crimes were forced to quit, and then all subsequent investigation was glossed over, and ended. That tells me that there is a conspiracy of silence in this particular case. The odd statues at the house, and the devil in the pond were also very strange, and disturbing when you take this story into consideration.

We must protect our children, and prosecute those who abuse them. End of story. Those who ignore child abuse should be locked away for life, along with those that commit child abuse.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yes one of those sad cases we have here in the UK, were no one seems to get arrested. I recall watching this program, a very sad tale indeed. I think there was also another home in NI, were the same kind of things happened. If I remember right a lot of politicions were involved in it. The Hollie craigh case is another one. I think that if you are high up in politics, then you get into this club. So that they can control people and even govts.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
interested to see what comes from this... for obvious reasons

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
oh and the "skull" they found was a coconut shell FACT!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

I'm going to watch the video then come back and comment.

S&F

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerseychannelislands
oh and the "skull" they found was a coconut shell FACT!!!!

Where are you taking your "FACT!!!!" from?

The expert who analysed the fragment said in an email to the senior investigating Police officer Lenny Harper, "The sample yielded 1.6% collagen (our cut off for dating is 1%)”.

Collagen is found only in mammals. Not coconuts. FACT.

Listed below is an extract from the daily record kept by the forensic team on-site at Haute de la Garrenne, originally published online by Lenny Harper.

It's worth noting that in one forensic report referred to by Harper some of the bone fragments found at the site were described by an expert as being "fleshed and fresh" before been burnt.

stuartsyvret.blogspot.com...

"There are numerous entries in the Bone and Teeth Summary which relate to bones found and identified as human by the Anthropologists working at HDLG with my team. It is worth bearing in mind that Anthropologists go through many years training to be considered as experts in the identification of human bones. Those that we used were highly experienced, committed, and ethical. Here are some of the entries they made during the course of their work at HDLG.They are reproduced exactly as written. They are not my interpretation. These are the words of the experts."

KSH/158: Archaeological Phase and Date. 3-4. 1940s to 1980s.
Single fragment of bone resembling KSH/137. Submitted to Sheffield University.

JAR/30: 3-4; 1940s to 1980s. Two fragments of burnt bone one is fragment of longbone? Tibia. Submitted to University of Sheffield with KSH/158. Origin confirmed as human. Submitted for dating awaiting results.

JAR/33: 3-4; 1940s to 1980’s.
Calcined fragment of bone. ?human.

JAR/53: 183. Cellar 3 Dark char rich deposit equivalent to 169.
4 / 5: 1960s to present date.
5 fragments of calcined long bone ?human.

JAR/54: 183. Cellar 3 Dark char rich deposit equivalent to 169.
4 fragments of calcined bone ?human.

JAR/55: 183. Cellar 3 Dark char rich deposit equivalent to 169.
1 fragment of calcined bone ?human.

JAR/57:183. Cellar 3 Dark char rich deposit equivalent to 169.
2 fragments of bone of unknown origin.

JAR/56: 183. Cellar 3 Dark char rich deposit equivalent to 169.
1 fragment of bone ?human.

JAR/67: 183. Zone 3 East Cellar 3.
Human Tooth: deciduous left maxillary first molar, age 9 yrs ± 3 yrs. Could have been shed naturally (Anthro exam).
Submitted to odontologist, see report.

JAR/69: 183. Zone 3 East Cellar 3.
Fragments x 3 of possible human cortical bone.

JAR/61: 183 Zone 4 East Cellar 3.
23 Fragments of bone:
1 Burnt fragment which closely resembles a human juvenile mastoid process.
2. Burnt fragment of ?human mandible.
3. Fragments of burnt long bone x 3 measuring between 11.3 and 16.3 mm.
4. Fragments of unidentified burnt cortical and trabecular bone x 7.
5. Fragment of slightly burnt long bone measuring 33 mm. The cortex of the
bone resembles human but it is quite thick and the trabeculae can not be seen because it requires cleaning. It appears to have been cut at one end.
6. Fragments of unburnt unidentified long bone. x 3 The appearance and texture of the cortex of the fragments appears more animal than human but it is advised that further examination should be undertaken in order to confirm this.
7. Fragments of unidentified long bone x 7. 5 have been burnt and 2 haven’t. Species
uncertain although two of the burnt fragments could possibly be human

JAR/90: 183 Cellar 3 Zone 3 East.
Fragments of unidentified bone of unknown species. One which is calcined is possibly human bone.

Cellar 4 Context 169 (redeposited char material from fire elsewhere. Unsealed)

JAR/36: 169. Cellar 4 E. Charred material at southern end of Zone 4. Equivalent to 127.
Fragment of bone ?human.

JAR/37: 169. Cellar 4 E. Charred material at southern end of Zone 4. Equivalent to 127.
Fragment of burnt bone. ?human mastoid process

JAR/39: 169. Cellar 4 E. Charred material at southern end of Zone 4. Equivalent to 127.
Fragment of burnt bone ?human.

JAR/40: 169. Cellar 4 E. Charred material at southern end of Zone 4. Equivalent to 127.
Fragment of bone ?human.

GMK/18: 169. Cellar 4 E. Charred material at southern end of Zone 4. Equivalent to 127.
Human tooth. Anthro exam – deciduous left maxillary lateral incisor. Age range 6 yrs ± 2yrs.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Thanks for posting, I had no idea there was a connection to the Jimmy Saville case, the rabbit hole just gets deeper!

reply to post by Motorhead

Great researching there, and thanks to everyone for bumping this back up, I thought this thread was going to end up buried for good.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How absolutely disturbing!
Whoever, or more accurately WHATEVER, is dressing up that statue and repositioning the other statue needs to be found out. It makes me want to go over there and lie in wait with night vision binoculars with a camera attached and get the creature on film so s/he/it can be questioned about the other monsters they're associated with.

I liked the way the director brought up the BBC and basicly gave them a smack to the face. In light of the laterst news about the BBC, this really makes you wonder how deep it goes.

The statue of Satan in the pond makes me think that this is where the child sacrifices are done as well as satanic "baptisms". I wonder if the artist who created the statue is the same one who created the wierd statues at the BBC's building? It was a very detailed piece of work as were the other statues. I think they were created around the 1930s, so maybe the statue of Satan was also made around the same time period? I can't remember his name, but he was also known to have sex with his dog. These people are disgusting! I hate to even refer to them as "people".

Another thing is the filming of the secret Masonic meeting. I wonder why those men were covering their faces while the camera was panning by them? I thought Masons were supposed to be proud of their standings and everything the Masons stood for? Really very telling...

The fact that the town's people wouldn't even discuss this situation was also quite revealing. It shines light on why the topic of ritual child sex abuse is not discussed among many of the members here on ATS. This topic needs greater participation, yet only a few members are willing to discuss it and keep the threads going.

There are circles within circles within circles. I've tried to bring light onto a certain group, but I don't want to derail this thread. I'd just like to say that you are ridiculed and made fun of to the point where you simply have to bow out and hope that people who are concerned and can infiltrate these groups have taken their cue and are acting discretely while obtaining greater evidence that will hold up in court when arrests are made and the trials begin.

Be well everyone and never stop pushing these crimes into the light!

new topics

top topics

join