It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell speaks with a casualty of Area 51??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Collin

The problem with all the over-analysis on ATS is that IMO it tends to debunk everything 'paranoic' and there is so much more being covered up than many of us can currently have a clue about.

( ... )

To get at the truth of things some of us are being a little more open and less condescending to the experiencers of their truths that do come forth and struggle to break free from the matrix.

( ... )

This guy (Art Bell's caller) is for real, he knew his career was over and his life was about to end and of course for all of us who HAVEN'T been there where he was at on the night he apparently decided to act out of his mixed feelings about his role in a massive cover-up and call in to the show IMHO....

....you probably don't want to go there !

As I have implied in my previous comment, I also try to avoid "over-analysis" .

In order to form an opinion in this particular case, I advise everyone to examine the caller's statement independently from the fact that the satellite transmission failed during the conversation. It frets me to see that the satellite disturbance, combined with the fact that Art Bell invited Area 51 employees to call in on September 11, 1997, seems to add credibility to the caller's claim.

Maybe "they" did decide to disturb the show, but still you cannot conclude that this particular caller was crucial, or legit.

If he was "real", he really was able to bring to proof that the "military establishment" is infiltrated by "extradimensional aliens", and that the US government plans, or at least will tolerate, mass killings ("so the few that are left would be easier to control") .
He also knew that "they" would have tracked him down shortly if he goes live on air. He wanted to safe the life of hundreds of millions of people.

Why did he call Art Bell?

[edit on 11-3-2005 by popular mechanics]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I grabbed this off of this site here www.answers.com...

"When Bell came back on the air, he reported that the caller had screamed in what Bell took to be genuine terror or fright, before the line was disconnected. This scream was not broadcast to listeners, as it apparently occurred after the disconnect."

pretty freaky....

also about the Tool tune, ive been trying all damn day to d/l that song , hard to get. Don't tell me ill have to actually buy the album now

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar
I grabbed this off of this site here www.answers.com...

"When Bell came back on the air, he reported that the caller had screamed in what Bell took to be genuine terror or fright, before the line was disconnected. This scream was not broadcast to listeners, as it apparently occurred after the disconnect."

pretty freaky....

Yes, but Mr. Bell only claimed that the caller screamed. Allegedly, a Penthouse reporter was there to testify. I could not find a Penthouse article mentioning the incident, not even an article mentioning the name of the reporter. I assume it was Keith Ferrell, so I wonder why he didn't try to derive benefit from the situation.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I agree with MK...Why all this argument over little facts?
There are certain implications even if aspects of the audio are not true.

I propose that we concentrate on the satellite outage

its interesting that the guy called in and confessed to it later,
probably an avid listener that wanted to rile some feathers.

what's also interesting is that he could not explain why the satellite
was knocked during the call.

then again, we are left hanging on art's word, that the satellite actually did
go offline.

is this something that could be verified with documentation?
If not then there's still a possibility of the entire thing being a hoax.
If we CAN verify it then we can continue a real discussion.
Or we can go around in circles repeating the same points
I call it "chomskying"

so I say lets try to find some documentation, or first hand accounts of
the satellite outage occurring, besides art bell's own words.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by benign]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by popular mechanics
The caller's alleged intention was to warn people of imminent mass killings, and genocide by their own government.

Instead of ringing up Kofi Annan, he decides to go live on air with Art Bell, knowing that "they" will have tracked him down shortly.

Can you give me Kofi Annan's personal phone number? - i'd love to ask him where he gets his suits, he's always dressing pretty sharp.

Back to the thread..

What if this caller was real, the message was real, the satellite going down was real, the follow up call explaining it was a hoax was real...

BUT

It was all designed and perpertrated by the very people organising a plan of extinction/survival as the message says?

Hollywood often makes movies to discredit theories and to give future occurances more 'down to earth' scenarios by making the only precedent, something which happened in a "movie". Look at the two "Manchurian Candidates" movies, they take something which is real - MKULTRA - and ad a Hollywood twist to it so the general public believe it's all just a big 'conspiracy' and anyone talking about it is either mad or has confused a movie with 'reality'. What about a movie like Armageddon, which is so over the top that it's laughable - but, NASA are tracking asteroids which are in threat of disturbing or hitting Earth and both NASA and the Japanese are both working out and putting into practise, probes which can hit an astoroid, possibly to destory one coming our way in the future?

The movies and the fiction can often help hide or soften the blow of a reality kept hidden to stop a public meltdown.

Kind of like reverse physcology, this could be real but played out to be fake in order to create that 'conspiracy' rift in the public for future events. When you create a "conspiracy" around something, you can almost count on splitting the populations mindset and alligence regardless of what facts they are presented.

"They" don't need all of us on board, only enough (look at the US election, only a quarter of the country is needed to determine your President). Labelling something a "conspiracy" is enough of a dirty word to turn people off the truth.

Look at JFK, look at 9/11, look at UFOs & Aliens. Look at operation Northwoods which was considered Crazy Conspiracy rubbish - until it was de-classified and found to be completely true.

Most people fear ridicule, those are the people who make conspiracy planting such a great cover for truth.

Remember, the NWO are ment to fake an Alien takeover at some point after an astoroid threat, this could be all be part of creating precidents that become 'fact' later on.

Or this guy could have started stressing that if people start killing themselves off in cult like suicides, he'll get arrested so he confessed to making the story up.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Seems I cannot find a clip of the "Brian" guys confession anymore on the few links i have tried thus far anyway... interesting regression on this story nonetheless. I still think this guy should get a Golden Globe or an Oscar for the so called "fun" he had with all of us.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
now lets say that "brian's" story is true. so when the government(or "the aliens) found him and brainwashed. Then he called in saying in a normal tone that he was just joking. Now he mentions that he discredits the talkshows value, that it is all a bunch of nut jobs. Now if u believe that then why would you even bother making the effort to make a fony call and put that much effort in it.

if it was intially a fake phone call then he would've practiced so hard for that dialogue and not to laugh. I have done acting myself and i must say this is good acting(if it was acted).

all im saying is that maybe he was thoroughly hypnotized and used by the aliens or government to call back.

now these aliens must have telepathic powers, if so then they would be able to control any being not able to respond telepathically.

remeber the famous quote " take me to your leader" ... well the aliens would want to meet the leader to control them and manipulate the civilaztions leadership.

now this means that the aliens are hostile and extremely intelligent.(obviously)

this means they would take over earth by not fighting its people but having them all at eachothers throat. So basically it's like having control of ur body and committing suicide with it

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very simple, if some secret cabal turned of Art's transmitter 'cause the "truth was getting out there" lol, then this very place would be a "page can not be displayed" because everyday you hear the same type of claims and stuff right on this very forum, so why are they so selective in trying to hide something?!?

This whole incident was a complete and utter farce, a joke, or a misunderstanding. If you have REAL secrets to tell and have HALF a brain, you wouldn't call freakin' Art Bell for crying out loud. He'll put you on right between the English fairy picture takers and the crazy lady that always talks about planet X. You would be taken seriously....not.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by USAF1N051

Little creative (and legal) hacking gets the link back for the Brian confession:

www.pwrsrc.net...

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Thorshammer3000]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I first heard the Area 51 call a little over a year ago (still have it on my computer, in fact). At the time, I was sort of on the fence about its veracity. However, after hearing the "confession" call, I have to say that it really does look to be a hoax. The two do sound quite alike, and if one is a good actor, it's really not that hard to break down on command. Heck, "Brian" himself admits the concerns that others here have expressed - that he accidentally stumbled upon something which may have been true, thus prompting the satellite failure.

One could conclude that while the call and the caller have simple explanations, ("Brian" simply was having some fun at the expense of C2C) the satellite failure may have been due to the story actually hitting upon some truth. Or, as others have said, simply a coincidence. I don't think Art Bell was involved, though.

This brings to mind a thought I often have - how many reports are entirely fabricated for the sheer purpose of "tricking" the government into disclosure or making them slip up? In this case, say "Brian" didn't really have an agenda other than to play a prank, but then unnamed forces shut down the satellite because his story was a little too convincing. In other cases, I'm sure that people have made things up simply hoping to hit a nerve and force the government to respond, either by noticeable suppression or actual disclosure. Food for thought.

What is the most likely explanation, though? The call was a prank, and the satellite failure simply happened at an unfortunate time.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ok i thought it was a real calling until i heard the hoaxer's confession, but there is still a problem, they don't know why the satelite shutdown, that can't be a coincidence and as he said it's probably because there was a part of true in what he was saying and at what i rode before art had problem with cia or stuff after this incident, so i think this hoax is a proof and a good one!

Doesn't people became more controllable after 9/11?
He didn't know but he was MAYBE kind of true when performing is hoax(great actor by the way).!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hoax or not, I really miss the old days on Coast... this made me really nostalgic for the old Art and the years and years of the real bump in the night shows.

And yeah, I do think it was a hoax - a really, really great one!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What is he saying at 2.10? on the tape just before its cut off "I started getting ..."

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ok man this is getting creepier by the minute. Just yesterday I read the entire thread posted by D4rk Kn1ght, posted about a year ago, how some ex-military man told his son (as a deathbed confession) that there will be in the coming years (2007-2011) warnings about this kind of stuff. He goes on to explain the gov't is planning to focus on highly populated areas and create mass fear / confusion create a new type of rule, somewhat called the NWO. I'm recently hearing all this stories, and they all seem to be very similar with extremely precise details that all seem to match up in some way. My paranoia meter has just gone waayyyy up after reading about this call and the satellite event.

Heres a link to the original D4rk Kn1ght thread, I highly suggest you read through the entire thing, despite all of the flaming, and compare all recent events and news headlines with this prediction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here's why I think the sattelite outage occured. I think it was because of his mentioning the "extradimensional" beings as not being alien... and I know exactly what he's talking about because these beings ARE real, and they are everywhere. "Shadow people", ghosts, demons... most of those types of paranormal phenomena can be explained by this. These are highly intelligent, extradimensional beings, and I'm really nervous now that I know about them as to why the media (controlled by the govt) is making them out so that everyone thinks they are aliens. yes, they have ships, yes they probably exist on other world, and maybe at one point came from another world, but are they new to Earth? No, man. Are there visiors from space, also? Yeah definitely..... but the "greys" are here in full force, all around us, and they have some sort of way (either biological or technological) of changing their bodies frequency so that it is no longer detectable on our wavelengths of perception. I don't know much, but I think that...and the mentioning of major disasters coincidentally ON september 11th four years in advance, definitely made the powers that be snap to attention and cut the feed.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
whether it was faked or not is irrelevent. Either way, he stumbled upon a bit of truth, knowingly or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I knew about these beings as dimensional entities back in 1988 when they reached into our reality to pull me into theres for an abduction episode. I found that is how they perform ethereal activity like pass the subject through solid objects and there craft perform impossible maneuvers when observed. This guy could very well know the story and is on the edge of sanity from what he has experienced.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
as already mentioned the caller was fake.
However the satellite going out at that precise moment was indeed strange timing.
Or just a coincidence.
I'd be interested to know how frequent the satellite was going down around that time.
To be honest I'm guessing its more a case of the server going down or the transmitter, not the satellite.

If there was zero other occurrences of this happening for a year before and after the event then I'd say its a bit of an eye opening coincidence.
If it wasn't a preplanned stunt.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
if this was a hoax then this guy should be an actor because he has the most believable acting ever.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What I wanna know is, how do these beings decide how to interact with the people they watch/abduct/scare? Like some people never know their presence, some people can see their "shadows" and think they are ghosts or demons or something, some people think they're being abducted by evil aliens, some think good aliens, some think like I said before angels or demons or something... I mean, to me, it seems as though these things have a very detailed profile of us and they know everything about us, and the thing that makes me so angry about it is in that case we have absolutely no privacy. They could watch us in our most intimate or private of moments, and I don't like that. Another thing is if they are in deep with the govt, the govt doesnt NEED high tech gadgets hidden in everyday household devices to spy on you. They've got these guys giving them detailed profiles of everyone, and they're not concerned with most conspiracy theorists and/or activists because nobody is really on the right track, and the ones who are are obviously delusional or "faking it". I highly doubt that the caller on Art Bell just coincidentally spouted out nonsense which turned out to be truth. I believe he was forced to retract his statement. If they threatened to hurt his family or something, you're damn straight he's gunna retract his statement. Some of you forget how easy it is to persuade someone to do something they don't want by force or threats of force. The sattelite "outage" was deliberate. If the guy would've been allowed to continue, he would've revealed himself as genuine and tied things together in many people's minds. Isn't it suspicious that the guy called back to Art Bell at all? If it was a fake, why not just leave it be and let people play off the hype? but no he called back only a few days later, as if it were of utmost importance that he retract his statement. Suspicious. Most hoaxers don't reveal themselves as so because it damages their character, makes them out to be liars.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join