It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Surprised nobody thought of this one yet:

What if they are real life adjustment bureau? Anyone seen that movie?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

If you understand how intimidation works, that is exactly how they speak.
They will call your house and say, "Hi this is Phil Schneider, is MK Ultra There?" and stuff like that, just to confuse you and spook you out. They bring up terms you may have been searching or reading about, obviously with the spy grid that is set up nowdays they know exactly what many of us are doing on the internet, even if you use startpage. There are so many trackers everywhere you go it is rediculous.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would have punched one them on the face just to see if it shapeshifted into a giant Roach

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Great investigative work...

You should be a MIB

I'm anxiously waiting for a reply back now that the identify is no longer protected.... I'm dying to see the full tape.

This story is fascinating... what it, just what if, we caught them on tape?

~Namaste

Thanks, If they call me I might take them up on a job offer ... I could use the money

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They're on a Mission from God.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Surprised nobody thought of this one yet:

What if they are real life adjustment bureau? Anyone seen that movie?

Well, everything happens for a reason, isn't it that the saying goes?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have a couple questions.

1). Why hasn't the guy who claims to be a part of the investigation team posting anymore?

2). I would like to know what kind of vehicle(s) they drove, maybe the outside security camera(s) could tell us or they walked.....from where?

3). Did they have ear pieces, cellphones?

4). How long were they there for?

5). leave any cards, contact information or anything at the front desk?

That is all.
edit on 19-4-2012 by scottromansky because: added another question

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Was one of them Alex Trebeck (the game show host?) and the other Jesse Ventura?

Sounds to me like the Aerial Phenomenon Investigation Team needed some publicity.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

He was on ATS 10 minutes ago ... maybe he will chime in?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aerialphenomena
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Entire video is in my possession. It's case evidence. Once we get permission to release the entire footage we will. We have to respect the witness, who has asked us not to release the the footage because he would be indentified on the footage.

how is that even possible if the witness wasnt there??

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotmtl

Hi everyone this is Antonio again. I want to respond to a few questions about losing credibility if i dont release entire footage. First, as with all cases, the witness is the one who approves wether or not we can release case evidence. If i were to release the video without permission - then that is the moment I lose credibility. As a former Special Agent, I will stick to the investigative process and respect the wishes of the witness. Second, API is headquartered in Maryland. The case was in Canada. Whoever started this thread, which wasnt us, made an error on the thread title. Finally, everyone please take a deep breath and relax. These type of cases take months and years to complete. If you think you can get an idea about this case by just reading this thead you are in bizaro world. We had three investigators working this case for months. So sit back and have some patience. "Demanding" that i release the video will get you nowhere. I would like to thank those who provided positive and constructive feedback.

Antonio
Director, API

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

What about the fact the witness is already revealed?

You won't be giving anything away by releasing the whole footage ...

Maybe you could contact Shane and let him know the gig is up and you would like to release the video in full ...

After all he was the one who talked to reporters in 2008 giving away his identity ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I will contact witness tonight and ask for full release. Until then, over and out.

Antonio

The MIB case is just one if many.

PLEASE read the TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on April 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I will contact witness tonight and ask for full release. Until then, over and out.

Antonio

Ps. Take a good look at the other cases on our website. The MIB case is just one if many.

Thanks so much look forward to it. Also enjoying your site ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If this stuff is realy real it is creepy.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Antonio

Ps. Take a good look at the other cases on our website. The MIB case is just one if many.

Can you answer the following questions. Simple Yes or No's.

1) Do you have video of the men leaving?
2) Are they on other cameras (ie: different angles, parking lot etc..)?
3) If yes, will this be released?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hi eveyone this is antonio paris, director of API. I agree with some of the comments posted here. I myself cannot claim this is not a hoax either. As an investigator, we take the report and follow a strict investivative process, including interviews and evidence collection. As far as the video is concerned, we got this video from the hotel security manager, NOT the witness. The video was then analyzed by a forensics professional to look for CGI. Thus far the video is legit. However, I cannot claim it is not just two dudes in a costume doing a prank. I can claim, however, that over 12 people (who do not know each other) saw this black triangle ufo on the same night.

He mentions that the video was not from the witness but from the security manager but in the report linked earlier Witness 2 is the security manager. There are some holes here.

Other than that the description did remind me of Keel's description of the MIB slightly without the weird speech patterns.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Let me ask you one simple question.

Why would these 'strange men' go around with no hair in their face, and act that strange?

Why do people need to make everything into a movie scene? If these really was MiB, then they wouldn't go around and look like two idiots, its suspicious as hell!

If you was sent out as a spy, and you needed to go spy on, lets say Korea. Wouldn't you try to make your best to fit in?

If these guys are not 'true humans' and maybe even highly intellectual, I would think they would have found a way to get some eye-browns and maybe, just maybe, get some casual clothing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by evarei

No holes ...

witness 1 was the hotel manager. witness 2 was the security manager. witness 2 gave witness 1 the video. witness 1 gave the video to the investigative team. witness 1 is apparently identifiable in the video and doesn't want it to be released for that reason. witness 1 has already been identified. So he (AP) is going to contact him (witness 1) to see if he can release the video.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Last night I was pretty skeptical, but made myself watch the video a couple of times. My conclusion was that assuming this is not some sort of promotion, I thought just maybe this was legit??

Could we actually have these guys on security cam? To be honest these things are old news, but after watching It,it took me about 5 seconds to remember what was most unforgettable about them. That of course was their stupid expressionless playdo faces.

Always struck me as a poor attempt at a disguise and very unnatural. Lets hope that the remaining footage if it gets released,will enable us to somehow retrieve some images with more clarity.

Thnx OP
also thanks to Aerialphenomena
for subjecting yourself to the ........
edit on 19-4-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join