It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I'm not exactly sure I understand what you are talking about being called a liar?

Maybe I'm not seeing where you are going with that comment.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

One of the reasons I rarely offer anything on ATS anymore is because of the horrible, repulsive, disgusting, hateful, and whatever other adjective fits type of remarks “members” make on this site. If the particular thread doesn’t appeal to you, go on to another and leave those who are interested alone.

In my opinion, this is one of the more interesting threads that’s been on ATS in a while. Antonio I’ll be looking to see what you got. Good luck on ATS. You’ll need it.

peace

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aerialphenomena
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Wow, lots of lazy people here want everything spoon fed to them. Maybe if you took your time to research the site you would find the case file. Here a gift from me:

aerial-phenomenon.org...

Thank you so much for rising above the hate. There is a trend here at ATS for hoaxes and real stories but sooo many people just assume everything a hoax and often new posters with interesting stories are scared off.

Personally, I am looking forward to any new developments in this story. Thank you for joining the discussion and holding your ground.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Please fully read the TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on April 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelligence101
I call bs. There's just two of them, can't see their facial features at all from this blurry camera, how do I know if this is in Maryland? What hotel was it at? What was the date? Two guys walking in a hotel lobby dressed in black and it's a conspiracy? I don't think so.

Read the thread.

And it seems, at first glance, that they are aware of the camera and are keeping their heads at an angle that makes it very difficult, or nearly impossible, to identify key features about their faces.

Pure speculation on my part, but the behavior demonstrates a possible awareness of the camera. They don't look around when they come in, they don't look for cameras, they don't turn their heads in any direction that gives away their identity. (at least not in the posted video)

They walk straight in, and go directly to their destination. That in itself is strange. I know when I walk in to places, just out of curiosity, I'll look around to see who's looking at me, even if it's in a camera.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi

I'm not exactly sure I understand what you are talking about being called a liar?

Maybe I'm not seeing where you are going with that comment.

Don't worry about it ... I didn't mean you. All cool ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I find the MIB stories some what unbelievable.

Dressing in identical black suits, with supposed identical personal features is not a stealthy approach. They'd have more luck being unnoticed by walking around in brightly colored L.A Lakers shirts for goodness sake.

No doubt another gimmick promo to help the Hollywood revenue for the new MIB III film.

Still, I had a good chuckle.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LacunA

What's more intimidating to draw information out of someone? Someone walking in there in a Lakers jersey and jeans or two guys walking in dressed like these guys were?

Also if this is all real, the last thing these guys care about is being hidden. Their identity is safe and undetectable, and would be denied by any and every government agency known to man. It would be thrown in the hoax bin in the real world and would be a dead horse.

Hell no facial hair and no hair could be so they wouldn't leave any personal evidence behind.. and that's just using my imagination..
edit on 19-4-2012 by Pelvi because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MrDetective

This reminds me of an OSIR Episode.

It's a genetic abnormality. It turns out that DNA is the Software of Life.

If that switch is turned on then you can read minds.

The OSIR team has a way of jamming the signal your brain emits.

All it takes is 2 small devices placed behind your ears. It sort of looks like

2 very small Bluetooths.

If you have those on then they cannot read your mind.

In the episode i saw the OSIR team went after a high school boy who had the gift.

The US government recruits them.

edit on 19-4-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by Intelligence101
I call bs. There's just two of them, can't see their facial features at all from this blurry camera, how do I know if this is in Maryland? What hotel was it at? What was the date? Two guys walking in a hotel lobby dressed in black and it's a conspiracy? I don't think so.

I know exactly where and what hotel and you can too if you read this thread.

seriously does anyone bother to read any of the thread before posting?

and you get stars ...

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately there is a huge knee jerk reaction with ATS arm chair gods proclaiming what they know to be the truth the instant anything is posted, and calling for things to be put in hoax and posters banned...

Then there are protective mods who sometimes too quickly put things in hoax or ban posters... we've seen this happen time and again.

But this is a private website and they are protecting revenue... they don't want to get known as the website where anyone can post any junk and get away with it...

I hope this thread is allowed to pan out. Time will tell.

I am a skeptic, who would really like to see some good evidence myself... let's be patient with this one please, this could get good.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

]

Hi everyone ... thanks for all the good comments regarding this case. This was a good thread but unfortunetly, much like most threads on ATS, there are a few who derail them with their rude comments. in response to the comment about a power trip .. far from it guys. I already know the truth ;o)

For those who have provided great comments (I wrote down your user names) contact me so I can provide you with a free API patch. Thanks!

*SNIP*
edit on 19-4-2012 by Aerialphenomena because: (no reason given)

Just to clarify I said SEEMED not saying you were. Just pointing out that statement came across like that!
Im interested or I would have done as I always do and move on. But I really loath when bits of info is put out.

Then we are told we have more but you cant see it, Not yet at least then its never. Your investigating I get that I have read the pdf that states this case is closed, If it is closed why is it still restricted and what is the findings. from your stand point.

Im calling the people that contacted you liars or at best people looking for a good time and to screw with folks. From the pdf and the diagram as to the size of the ufo they claim to have seen how the hell did only 2 people see this in that area.

Thats my point not at you personally but the whole case makes no sense!
edit on 19-4-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

edit on April 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LacunA
I find the MIB stories some what unbelievable.

Perhaps that is why they are dressed in black and present a story that is unbelievable...

Easily able to deny plausibility and instantly discredits most people because it sounds scripted.

For me, that makes it even more believable, especially with the video.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
Thats my point not at you personally but the whole case makes no since!

Neither does that statement ....

J/K

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

Ie-mailed you, hint JS81

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Entire video is in my possession. It's case evidence. Once we get permission to release the entire footage we will. We have to respect the witness, who has asked us not to release the the footage because he would be indentified on the footage.

Question: You said many people witnessed a black triangle. Did they report their sighting to either NUFORC or MUFON as well as with API. It would be nice for them to do such a thing to compare data from all 3 reports and nail down the time and location of their sighting.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Grammar Nazi! I fixed it thanks for the catch!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here is a clear still taken from the PDF, probably the best it's going to get for now....

Clearly, there is not a beard or mustache visible, giving credibility to the claim. These guys don't look like your "run of the mill" Feds, especially with those black hats, which is completely out of the norm, even for 2008.

The PDF is well written and the incident well-documented, so I recommend everyone look at it.

Here is the link again - aerial-phenomenon.org...

Good stuff Antonio.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We may never see the full length clip

OTHER: WITNESS,1 will send the DVD copy of the MIB footage.!!(However,after having watched the DVD 20,30 times, the last time he tried to watch it, it wouldn’t play.)

Also would like to know the time it took from when the witness saw the craft until these people came in.

edit on 19-4-2012 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

That's a perfectly logical thought. I won't argue with that.

However, it does not change the fact that there is absolutely no evidence of MIB existing. Just stories and the odd photograph with no detail to back up the claims.

It's all a very large moot point.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join