It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hmm...is it possible that this whole "group" Aerial Phenomena is fake and actually an elaborate viral marketing technique for the new MIB 3 film? There have been interactive viral marketing fantasy "scenarios" for previous sci-fi franchises...

For example, the 2009 film "The Fourth Kind" had fictional articles about paranormal encounters published in a real newspaper, purporting it to be real news. They later got in trouble for it, I think they were sued.

And going back even further, the 2004 video game "Halo 2" had an elaborate fictional interactive web game centered around a website (which is still active) called www.ilovebees.com...

So if "Aerial Phenomena" was fake, it wouldn't be unprecedented.
edit on 19-4-2012 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yup all the witnesses who encounter these MIB says they dont blink

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks this might be guerrilla marketing for Men in Black 3, that's being released in a month?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Thanks Argyl - my morning coffee just shot out of my nose!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

With all due respect that's the most ridiculous thing i've seen in a while. MIB? Seriously?

It's just two guys... come on.... less tin foil hat, more working hard to pay your taxes.

T

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

No. About half of the comments think the same.

I don't.

I think strange things are happening all around us. Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain sight.

Maybe it's fake if it is good for them it's fun to talk about.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The description along with seeing them on camera immediately made me think of those strange powder white time traveling men in black on the sci-fi show Fringe that are responsible for managing the time line/matrix between the two parallel Earths. Cool post thanks!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
hahhah this is actually kind of funny

Its Will Smith and Agent K :O

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
As someone said earlier, just looks like a couple of Orthodox Jews entering the building

Orthodox Jews?.......MIB headquarters?

You decide

Orthodox Jews are not allowed to shave, only trim their facial hair.

The accounts clearly stated that they had no facial hair, and no Orthodox Jew is going to shave off their eyebrows as some have claimed these men had no eyebrows.

Nice try though.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Maybe the beards, eyebrows, etc. are a disguise.

I'm convinced it's the jews lets get 'em.

(I am only joking. Please don't attack me.)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

OK ... some have asked you for the entire tape ...

you can't release the whole tape until you get permission from the witness because he wants to protect his identity

from your pdf I followed a link (even though your link is incorrect) to this article, which in turn reveals the name of your witness

which I found here

Note the employment history and the hotel he worked for - Sheraton Fallsview Hotel And Conference Centre (now known as Marriott Gateway on the Falls - see edit)

This hotel matches the hotel in your case file (google photo) ... as does the description of the witness in your case file to that of the article to that of the linkedIn page ...

hotel lobby matches as well ... view the lobby here (click close and pan right)

Now that your witness "outted" himself back in 2008 when he was interviewed by Niagara This Week can you release the full video?

Edit: to clear any confusion on the hotel name link

Marriott Gateway on the Falls 4.0 of 5 6755 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W7, Canada (Formerly Sheraton Fallsview Hotel and Conference Center)

Also go to google maps and paste "Sheraton Fallsview Hotel And Conference Centre" note the location matches the pdf google map. also the link for the hotel goes to Marriott Gateway on the Falls ...

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The thing that sticks out to me is that the voice-over guy says one of the hotel employees told him the "MIB" were talking about the government and conspiracies. Seems like something "real MIB" wouldn't just walk around town blabbing about? Makes me think that these guys were trying to suggest the MIB angle to the people they were talking to without flat out saying it.

If this isn't viral marketing for the new MIB3 movie then Sony Pictures has dropped the ball on a great idea to build some buzz leading up to its release!

Here's a link describing MIB3 viral marketing on bus benches.

media-geeks.com...

The ad assumed the identity of “Bugeyes”, a 14 year old budding conspiracy theorist trying to spread the word of extraterrestrial life on planet earth and the existence of their caretakers, the men in black suits.

"Bugeyes?" As in MIB with big blue eyes that don't blink?
edit on 19-4-2012 by fusion47 because: add link

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
great video. i only wish others would open their minds and ears to the countless number of MIB stories that are out there. they exist solely for intimidation and if necessary, removal of the threat to the shadow government.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
More support for the "Aerial Phenomena is viral marketing for MIB3" theory...

I googled "Ray Nuvolone ramapo college" because he is a member of their team...if he was a real person shouldn't there be more evidence of his existence than 7 hits, the first of which is from Aerial Phenomena itself?

Then again, he does seem to have appeared in 2010:
www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
CIA background for the founder eh?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
While I love to theorize and speculate, I would never call this video anything but a gray area hoax thread. The type of thread that requires the viewer to accept a question mark, but in a more clever way.

This video to me shows no MIB or any conspiracy and the reason I state this is, because the two men in question appear to my knowledge to be Hasidic Jews, dressed accordingly with black long coats and hats and secondly because they both clearly appear to have the signature long untrimmed ZZ Top beards.

While the movement of the two male subjects in the video appears to both have a mysterious alteration to facial recognition, I think is due to low cost surveillance cameras and their respective FPS technical data.

While I express my own opinion, the last thing this video represents is honesty in any method of investigation, presentation or thought process as it applies to analyzing something that could be useful in some type of evidenciary basis that could go towards proving to those that need such proof, that MIB even exist.

This type of thread takes away from real conspiracy investigation and only muddies the conspiracy waters that have by today's standards continues to dumb down the viewer and readers of such conspiracies instead of educating the ignorant with different ways of thinking based on some method that leads to the truth.

Thanks for the thoughts, but as you can see, for me it is getting harder and harder to find anyone who actually cares whether its a real conspiracy or one of those made up, promoted under a question mark so as to generate hits, views, reply's and flags that stroke the egotistic juices of those pursing such dribble.

Today, we have two Hasidic Jews walk into a lobby and suddenly we have a MIB, video marketed as everything it is not. The OP even asks that people get involved and investigate if they feel some need. I mean really.

Generating a dumb down approach to conspiracy theories in my opinion ruining true and much needed honest conspiracy discussion. Since I am a conspiracist, I of course think it is by intentional conspiratorial design to dumb down the already dumbed down masses, so in effect, this dumb down effort only keeps the sheeple asleep, instead of opening their eyes to the more probable truth of the real conspiracies that exist around us.

Oh well, that's my take on this video.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

you can't release the whole tape until you get permission from the witness because he wants to protect his identity

from your pdf I followed a link (even though your link is incorrect) to this article, which in turn reveals the name of your witness

which I found here

Note the employment history and the hotel he worked for - Sheraton Fallsview Hotel And Conference Centre

This hotel matches the hotel in your case file (google photo) ... as does the description of the witness in your case file to that of the article to that of the linkedIn page ...

Now that your witness "outted" himself back in 2008 when he was interviewed by Niagara This Week can you release the full video?

Mega you just beat me to it...

The witness is no longer anonymous therefore no reason to protect him. Aerielphenomena please do whats right here.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

which I found here

Note the employment history and the hotel he worked for - Sheraton Fallsview Hotel And Conference Centre

hotel lobby matches as well ... view the lobby here (click close and pan right)

Great investigative work...

You should be a MIB

I'm anxiously waiting for a reply back now that the identify is no longer protected.... I'm dying to see the full tape.

This story is fascinating... what it, just what if, we caught them on tape?

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

And if you look carefully at the video....both men appear (to me anyway....it's not exactly HD) to have facial hair, the second man in particular appears to have a pe'ot (0.37sec).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join