It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important document(s) you will ever read.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hello my friends,

This is possibly the most important document you will ever read.

People of all walks of life and professions including law enforcement need to read this.
SHOW ME THE LAW!
Well here it is: www.pacinlaw.org...

For those whom do not understand the duel citizenship you may further your study's here:

www.pacinlaw.org...
www.pacinlaw.org...
www.pacinlaw.org...
www.pacinlaw.org...

This last one explains the State Nationality and shows you the law as well, PAC has been correcting status publicly for 15 years without one single arrest, ticket or fine. Privately not on the web for almost 35 years. Again it is the ONLY lawful way to remover yourself from citizenship the process is passed and approved by Congress, Unite Nations and upheld in all Courts, recognized by all Attorney Generals of each State ie Country including the United States AG Eric Holder. It has nothing to do with being abroad or claiming citizenship to a Country outside of the UNION.

This is the information THEY do NOT want you to learn. PACs record speaks for itself.
You'll never find a single law case on the records in regards to any of PACs State Nationals for the simple fact we are NOT under their jurisdiction. We are FREE and De Jure.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Interesting topic.

I must run back to work here in a minute, but I skimmed the pdf's and they are presented well and informative.

A few quick questions:

I assume you yourself have gone through this process. Can you briefly explain what led you to your decision to do so? How long ago did you do this? What was the process like?

I am also curious, due to the language, how the process might work for residents of of Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia because these are technically not "States".

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Shame this is for America, I'd be all over it if it was for the UK! I know here people send in affidavits and return the birth certificate etc... The way I see it is do I even need to do that? Isn't doing it showing TPTB that they indeed have power and authority over you?

How can I be held responsible for something my parents did (registering my birth).

I've not signed any contract with TPTB, so in my mind they are already nobody! I believe even in contract law it wouldn't hold up either.

It is excellent that people are removing themselves from the system though! Sod protesting! Sod voting (begging)! Just turn your back, that is all you need to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I have been basically researching this for some time and am in agreement with your post. If we really want to free this nation monetarily as well as politically, get all the bankster and politicians together in one room and throw this(www.fas.org...) down on the table. He who does not run away screaming is probably cool>

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

regarding the uk situation.

i cannot find any true path through this freeman malarky in the uk. i studied it for several months and watched the hayes videos especially the one in the courtroom and the judge leaves. mr hayes had been protesting over the poll/council tax and imo brought the court into disrepute through overwhelming numbers in the court creating a dangerous situation thus the case as abandoned. other people i know disagree and say that i don't know enough about the corporate signature (mr) and all the other tricks they claim the gubbermint use to ensnare one. i stressed to those shouting over me to present the evidence where it is clear that there is a path through all the pitfalls and all i got from three outspoken individuals was that it takes years to understand and they cannot go into the details.
there may be a way through this maze but i remain unconvinced as well as the fact the three individuals singing the praises of mr hayes including mr hayes himself are all well off financially and anyone out there who is or has been homeless (myself included) like homelessness doesn't wash.

don't get me wrong here, i hope people who sincerely wish to be off the grid so to speak find a way to do it, however a fat bank account will facillitate off grid life to a certain capacity.

regards fakedirt.

edit on 18-4-2012 by fakedirt because: t

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Hello my friends,

This is possibly the most important document you will ever read.

People of all walks of life and professions including law enforcement need to read this.
SHOW ME THE LAW!
Well here it is: www.pacinlaw.org...

For those whom do not understand the duel citizenship you may further your study's here:

www.pacinlaw.org...
www.pacinlaw.org...
www.pacinlaw.org...
www.pacinlaw.org...

This last one explains the State Nationality and shows you the law as well, PAC has been correcting status publicly for 15 years without one single arrest, ticket or fine. Privately not on the web for almost 35 years. Again it is the ONLY lawful way to remover yourself from citizenship the process is passed and approved by Congress, Unite Nations and upheld in all Courts, recognized by all Attorney Generals of each State ie Country including the United States AG Eric Holder. It has nothing to do with being abroad or claiming citizenship to a Country outside of the UNION.

This is the information THEY do NOT want you to learn. PACs record speaks for itself.
You'll never find a single law case on the records in regards to any of PACs State Nationals for the simple fact we are NOT under their jurisdiction. We are FREE and De Jure.

funny how this organization ONLY puts blame on liberals...what a shocker!!!... no republicans (except for abe lincoln), or their right-wing affiliates, carry any blame for the state that our nation is currently in.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

I have been looking into it for about 6 mths, after listening to John
Harris on you tube. Lots of dis info out there and I dont know who to believe. How ever, after listening to a guy called Dean Clifford. Who I came across via a thread at this, tpuc.org site. This Dean is the best one that I`ve heard yet. When you go to any court, there is a system already in place, its called a ` presumption` in law. Something to do with that legalese thing.
Any `unrebutted presumption in court stands`. Yet WE ARE NOT told about this, its all part of the court system. So if you go to court. The presumption stands as no one rebutts it.
Stitched up before you even start.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't really have the time to go through all of this right at the moment, but I did print out all of these documents to read through later. My question though is - what is this post all about? I gather that this is information on expatriation and/or dual citizenship, but to what end? For those of us who don't have the time to completely read through this right now, could you summarize what this is about and what is the goal of going through this process? Thank you - TC1

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

i suspect that with time and resources, one could find a path to walk where offences or obligations are written off due to rebuttals with understanding that this is from the absolute outset. failure to be cast iron, i have been informed, with this and they (the courts) will throw the full weight of justice on top of one. seems they don't take kindly to folks who understand that the ministry of justice is or could be a corporate entity type setup.

regards fakedirt.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Ok I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. I'm certainly not rich and I too have been homeless on a few occasions. But if I could be free to do what I love, I would never be homeless!

I hate the system we live in and I want OUT! Come what may!

I've studied the freeman on the land route and kind of hit a brick wall, guess I learned what I could but it didn't lead anywhere really. The best source of info I could find was from 'the anti terrorist' he explains things really well and is "real" about it all.

I do think there is something to all the legalese stuff, else why would there be a law dictionary? Don't words just mean what they mean? Apparently not in a courtroom! And why is it all written in such a complicated way anyway? How are we to follow laws that only a heavily trained lawyer can understand?

My issue mainly concerns tax and how it is spent and the fact that the government can borrow money at a whim, that is to be paid back by future generations! How can that be right? Of course I have many other criticisms of TPTB.

I just want to be FREE! Is that so much to ask?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thank you all for your post and questions. Sorry for those in the UK or outside of the Union I do not have the research for your areas but wish you all the best in your journey to freedom. To all readers I will answer all questions with full honesty, though I could lie and you would not know the difference I answer to a higher moral code. With that being said, I have been a PAC member and educator for over 2 years, been studying law and the movement for over 10 years. Like so many of you going to these groups and listening to what they say except I would go home and do my homework and verify all claims finding them all to be false with no real standing in law or recognition. Until I found The People's Awareness Coalition (PAC), being retired I was able to commit many hours on average 12 to 15 hours a day going through the 100 plus pdfs and several web sights they have these are all free by the way.

After 6 months of solid study and speaking with the founder of PAC who is available to all.

To date before the question is asked, not one person with PAC is paid in any way we have joined together to bring the truth forward to all, one to show them that there is a lawful way to remove oneself from the system and two to save them from spending hard earned money on whimsical idea's in the movement. LB is the founder and author of our textbook The Red Amendment (TRA) he is also the web designer and handles all processes, LB is poor and makes only penny's off the book and the process he lives on donations from all of us in a small apartment. All donations go to PAC, helps him pay all of PACs bills web sights, book printing ext.... I mention this simply because you will not meet a more humble honest man who's only goal is truth and freedom for all.

Jimmyx, it is obvious by your response that none of the material was read, all my posts and threads are fully grounded in law and has nothing to do with liberals, republicans or democrats. Lincoln by his proclamation 100 did change things for the Union as it continues today for the simply fact not one sitting President has every officially signed a Declaration of Peace in treaty or executive order as required by law.

The so called Civil Was has never ended, it just became a Quiet War and this will be covered in more detail later on.

Metacomet, thank you for the questions, the process works great in all Countries of the Union and we have several State Nationals in those you have mentioned. The ones you have mentioned may not be classified as States, however they are Nations and that is the key. Do to my age and retirement as of today I am not a State National, I am and educator and support of PAC like many others in our extended family. The process is not that hard and takes about 90 days on average to complete but each persons case is different and that is why it has to be an individuals choose how far they want to take their education.

Remember once you are free you can not take part of any benefits offered, you are 100 percent on your own for the first time in your life as it pertains to the government. However you are never alone as a member of PAC, this is a new life style and you must study and do your homework. In other words must learn to crawl before you can run, many just want that quick fix, silver bullet but law does not work that way, it takes time and education all of which PAC offers free of charge.

Illuminnaughty, yes tons of dis-information put out that is why I have a couple of separate threads on ATS the one I recommend all to start with is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tallcool1, yes these couple of links here are about expatriation and dual citizenship explained, the purpose is to begin ones education, the end goal is recognized freedom.

Mee30, please read over the top link in the thread linked above on patriot miss-beliefs this will help you and everyone out greatly.

You might notice in my posted threads on ATS there are more stars then responses on average simply because each thread on average should take you days of studying to go through and then the individuals move to PACs forum and study groups to further their education. You will also notice that nearly ever pdf has several other links within to help you on your journey to freedom almost all is complete with footnotes and references to each law book used for definitions and explanations including any codes and cases that pertain to the information within.

Good luck to you all on your journey to freedom.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

An anarchist is someone that believes in no government. What rules does ‘this’ sovereign man follow? Does he set his own moral code? Would one really want this sovereign man living around him? Maybe he likes to do things that you believe to be immoral. Another case, is a man that follows his religion a sovereign man? This man notes that God is the sovereign. This sovereign man cannot do whatever he wants if he is beholden to the law of Scripture. How is he sovereign?
reply to post by drmeola

Wow, stopped reading right here! So anarchists are like dangerous no rules psychos or something? Would I want one living around me? More wow! Maybe he likes doing things that you believe to be immoral? WOW! Sorry mate but this sounds like more control freak propaganda drivel! Anarchists are some of the nicest people I know!

People that want to judge others by THEIR moral compass can get the f out! These are the dangerous ones I wouldn't like living near me!

Now as for the rest (the parts before it), yes my route would/will end me up in prison! i know that and I accept it! But I won't play their silly little games! I won't play in THEIR courtrooms! You won't win no matter what you try to do! They'll just hold you in contempt and do what they like! Any way if enough people caught on they could close the loophole with a swift change of law! They make them up as they go along anyway!

I firmly believe that this system will crash anyway! I see it as my role to try to inform as many people as I can about freedom and liberty before that happens! Then when we finally go over the edge people will already have the seed!

I don't want anyone to "rule" over me and that leaves only anarchism! Simple really.

Being american can you remember this saying? "give me liberty or give me death"! Thats where I'm at!

F the rules, regulations, statutes etc... I stand by the basic laws! Don't steal, Don't harm anyone, Don't be a fraud! That pretty much covers everything.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Thank you for your response I must say your the first person who had issue with the questions posed in that paragraph, it is used to show that the claims of Sovereign does not stand in law and those are just some of the reasons why. Remember all words in law mean a very specific thing and not the same as we have been taught. Please give it a chance and read further to continue your studies these things will make more sense as you undo the brainwashing that has been done.

The choice is yours and I will be sorry to see you go and drop your education so quickly, if your serious about freedom and liberty you need to understand exactly what those words mean in law and how to apply them so you do NOT go to jail.

15 years correcting status and not one single arrest ticket or fine since it is the ONLY lawfully recognized process to be truly free. Good luck to you on what every path you choose.

You also notice it mentions the religious person as well, please read every word carefully before making snap decisions on what is being discussed. Thank you.
edit on 18-4-2012 by drmeola because: add last sentence

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Thank you for your response I must say your the first person who had issue with the questions posed in that paragraph

No problem I'm all for the convo, and well first is great! Perhaps that's a good sign that I am indeed NOT brainwashed? Because surely brainwashed people would all think alike?

it is used to show that the claims of Sovereign does not stand in law and those are just some of the reasons why

I've yet to meet an anarchist that also calls themselves "sovereign". I don't care about the LAW as that is written by human beings! Just like me! So if they can write the rules, surely I can too, no? Reasons? Reasons? Pretty uneducated pathetic reasons if you ask me.

Remember all words in law mean a very specific thing and not the same as we have been taught

I know... So are you saying that PAC or whatever doesn't believe in this? Are they for or against anarchism?

Please give it a chance and read further to continue your studies these things will make more sense as you undo the brainwashing that has been done.

I'm far from "brainwashed"... Have you ever thought that perhaps PAC has brainwashed you? Is that a possibility? I've studied for quite some time on various routes regarding this issue.

The choice is yours and I will be sorry to see you go and drop your education so quickly, if your serious about freedom and liberty you need to understand exactly what those words mean in law and how to apply them so you do NOT go to jail.

Again you are presuming my level of "education" on these matters, why? After many many hours of studying the freeman on the land route I realized that it is all just a game! The only difference is YOU do not make the rules! So why play?

15 years correcting status and not one single arrest ticket or fine since it is the ONLY lawfully recognized process to be truly free. Good luck to you on what every path you choose.

Hmmm interesting, but what have you done to warrant a fine or ticket? Do you drive at whatever speed you choose? Do you park wherever you feel like? etc...

You also notice it mentions the religious person as well, please read every word carefully before making snap decisions on what is being discussed. Thank you.

I read it but I have no interest in religion.

Edit: Oh and just to add I am not scared to go to prison for what I believe in! If they want to lock me up for my will to be free then so be it! I will not comply with anything!
edit on 18-4-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Thank you for replying, sorry if you felt I was judging you or your education. PAC believes are very simple, correct status this will and does place one back into lawfully the common law as it existed prior the 14th Amendment. Yes they do drive, we have our own IDs plates ext.. and carry concealed weapons without permit ie permission from THEM, yes they could not that one would speed without issue, park within reason since know one would want to block a fire hydrant for example. We live as life should be helping our fellow man doing what is right in peace and wish no one harm or ill in their journey through life.

The simply common law and rule of law for State Nationals is, you can do what every you like provided it does not harm another person or property belonging to another, and you do not infringe upon another's rights. Plain and simple that is it, no harm no foul no crime so no charges. Sure you have heard that before probably word a little differently since I did not quote the law exactly just use it in its simplest definitions.

If something happen that harm is caused or damages done those cases would be settle at the common law level, in other wards you would be responsible for your actions and must pay to replace/repair damages and come to an agreement for settlement on physical harm, but again no jail or system involvement, except in capitol cases such as murder rape ext... as State Nationals we go in peace, we do NOT fight against them since we no longer are part of them, we educate others to become free, we do not and will not ever support any kind of violent actions. The people who participate in this system are the criminals, they are the ones still keeping it alive with their voluntary actions such as voting, Voting is a crime, the crime is Treason and carries a two year prison sentence.

But the average person thinks one that's nuts, and two few will ever give up the benefits they receive in order to be free, they would rather follow some patriot BS so they can have their cake and eat it too, that is unlawful. You are either one of them a citizen or free with all liberties intact as the founders intended ruled by the common/international law ie State National.
There is no in-between.

And none of this has to do with any religion, we care not what God you worship or don't. Its about respect for one another and treating another as you wish to be treated.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

No problem, though I don't feel you answered all my questions, especially about anarchism... What you describe is pretty much freeman on the land to a tee! I take it that you are familiar with the magna carta? This is where a lot of the common law stuff comes from. Though as people have pointed out before the magna carta was a statute! But the freemen don't like statutes! lol

Any way you have the same ideals (as freemen) and they are also reflected in much of what anarchism is about!

So have you been arrested in those 15 years? Have you ever done anything to be arrested for? I know a concealed weapon can land you in trouble but by the very nature of it being concealed can obviously make it hard to find. lol. Why don't you open carry?

Have you been to court and won a case based on the info provided by PAC?

Do you pay any tax? Can you avoid sales tax? If your lawful ideas have weight could you claim back the sales tax? It doesn't apply to you after all.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Mee30,

Such simple questions you make me work since I can never give a simple answer lol, freeman on the land is covered in the first link of Patriot miss beliefs, a freeman yes, the magna carta yes I know well of these.

Anarchism is generally defined as the political philosophy which holds the state to be undesirable, unnecessary, and harmful, or alternatively as opposing authority and hierarchical organization in the conduct of human relations. Proponents of anarchism, known as "anarchists", advocate stateless societies based on non-hierarchical voluntary associations.

Using the definition above, NO NO NO, we fully support the State ie Country the de jure/of right government when you begin to understand verbiage as it pertains to law you will see things more clearly.

In over 35 years Nationals have been in the UNION, nor in the 15 years PAC has been correcting status has there ever been a single arrest. I live in the Country of Florida, though I could open carry by right, we go in peace since Florida has done away with open carry though that is under review and may change back to allow open carry we chose to maintain the peace this is just another reason why in all these years State Nationals are respected as well as being lawful. Unlike these morons running around claim they are sovereign.

We never go to court once your status is corrected any issues that may arrive is handled through paperwork, we can NOT go to their courts except in cases for example murder/rape ext.. since they have zero jurisdiction over us. Supported by the Attorney Generals of each Country in my case Florida a simple phone call to the AG and everything is taken care of no problem.

I have a paper on taxes, taxes will take another full thread to fully understand all the issues pertaining to them, and is such a small part those in the movement for only that reason we shy away from for liberty and freedom supersede anything that has to do with taxes.

With that being said the simplest answers and I hope they will be enough for you.
Two basic forms of taxes, direct and indirect.
We do NOT and are NOT even seen in the IRS data bank, status correction removes you from your SS number and all ties to the IRS at both the federal and state levels.
However taxes such as sales tax and inclusive taxes such as that attached to every gallon of gas purchased we do pay, think if you walked up to a clerk and said hey I'm only pay you 1 dollar a gallon because I do not pay the taxes included in the price they will laugh you out the door, remember it is the owners product they do not have to sell to you. To avoid state sales tax requires you to contract back into the system ending your status so yes we pay the 6 percent on average just like everyone else, this is NOT a bad thing since again we do support the de jure State this small tax we are willing to pay for it pays for our fire, police county projects to keep the roads safe education ext......remember its all about doing things peacefully.

We deal with mom and pop stores and like everyone should be doing staying out of the bigger stores like Wal-Mart and Target, this is good for the local economy and you can also contract with local stores and do away with even that small 6 percent charge we barter when ever possible and do our best to not use FRNs. Silver, gold and money orders are the preferred method of exchange. There are very few things you will ever need to go to a store for, we teach you everything from contracting, alt power, aquaponics for food, we even have instructors in sewing needle work and so much more. Once you have everything in place you will find you work less have more time with family and more money to spend overall. It is a new life style takes years of study it is easy to get out but just as easy to make a mistake putting you back under their jurisdiction. Status is a one time shot if you mess up your done, not PACs rules but the laws of congress so you want to make sure you learn and do everything right the first time. Remember you have the unlimited right to contract and that is how we do business.

Hope that helps remember we are rebuilding our local communities I have several papers on my blog to read over anytime at www.drmeola.blogspot.com I highly recommend looking over community survival article and SS examined to answer more of your questions.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
As long as this doesn't get me into trouble, I'm for freedom. I love God and Country, My ancestors were Colonials, and I've had family fight in wars. I even worked briefly as a contractor for the Navy. I liked those guys a lot too. I'm not for violence, nor anything that would make me a criminal.

I'm going to read your blog, and I hope the FBI doesn't come breathing down my neck. lol

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

what i'm getting at is 'is one prepared to spend vast amounts of time and possibly resources delving into all the laws of the uk from the establishment of the magna carta up to present day to avoid any connection with the state?'

avoiding taxes and fines will lead to warrants unless one is 100% watertight with the information to build a case for rebuttal. it takes expensive lawyers in specialised fields to get a handle on the issues at hand. the other option is to pile the law books up on ones desk and hack away.
to ignore a warrant or summons will lead to further punishment.

it would be a fantastic outcome if clifford,hayes or any of the other 'off the grid types' supplied a complete pdf on the matter.
why aren't they presenting a definitive guide?
do they indeed have a roadmap of procedures to negate court action and social responsibility or is this just a case of inviting as many protestors to the chambers as possible in order to bring the proceeding into disrepute?

the individuals around my locale who are obsessed with this cannot present to me any solid evidence that they can jump off this system. it is quite amusing when all three were ranting away and some simple questions are answered with 'look at this utoob vid, look at that utoob vid, you'll get the idea.'

again don't misunderstand my statements here, i'm all for exposing a system that is not fit for purpose as well as listening to those who claim they have a way to regain 'freedom' in some form.

bottom line imo is that any attempt to get off the grid in the uk is next to impossible unless you know a network of farmers or similar that will allow you to work, crash in the barn and feed you without anyone batting an eyelid as to who you are and what you are doing.

this uk corporate structure has far more resources than most of us put together and if only the boys could come up with a pdf that held the possibility of making change, that would be interesting.

good luck with finding the information you wish to act on, after a lot of study and unanswered questions from those who claim to know the way, having responsibility for others welfare in this society (family) and attempting to release oneself from the corporate at this time will only end in tears.

until a tangible pdf of procedures is furnished, i for one will continue as always to concentrate on the practical aspects of being self-sufficient and law abiding. the system is geared to financially ruin those of us who are always a few weeks away from bankruptcy when we resist it. if you have a car simply do not tax it and wait for the law to take an interest, i assure you it will not end well. refuse to pay any utility bills and one will find financial hardship will descend through one being deemed a credit risk. don't pay tax and the hmrc will pile on the charges until the eventual knock on the door from a recovery agency.

the freedom you may seek imo needs money eg buy land in a remote area and invest in tech and skills to give yourself the freedom to become sef-sufficient. what about a bank account? could you live without one here in the uk and not be dependent on anyone else?

best wishes fakedirt

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Hello Mstthewgraybeal,

No worries on an FBI visit, however once you correct your status we have had from time to time AGs come to visit and have coffee with several State Nationals, with status many doors will open. No violence what's so ever will be tolerated by the system or PAC, military is not an issue we have several individuals in active service going through the process you do NOT need to be a citizen of the U.S to serve. Hope that puts your mind to ease and ask lots of questions.

My blog is a mess that is why I keep a main thread here on ATS with a lot of the pdf links, some articles like the two mentioned I have yet to put into a pdf and that is why they are only on my blog at this time.

Good luck in your journey down the road to freedom we are here to help.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join