It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police let unlicensed gunman, who killed unarmed customer, get away with bloody murder at Taco Bell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
yo quiero taco bell?

not if it means getting shot dead in the TB parking lot over someone's road rage, and their getting away to laugh about it and call it a day till the next victim.

and to top it off, police didnt even arrest the guy who shot the unarmed kid over a few words exchanged.

yet another senseless killing that police turn a blind eye to. assuming they bothered to run the suspect to see if there is a gun license, and if there isn't - means its was an illegal carry.

edit on 14-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well this is what happens when you have "stand your ground" types of laws and anyone can claim you were a threat to their life.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

They're hardly “letting him get away with murder”, its still under investigation.
They don't have to make an arrest at the scene in these types of cases. If the person who shot states to the police that they were truly in fear for their life, believe they were in harms way, or that the other person was brandishing a weapon, the police cannot prove or disprove that at the scene. This has to be turned over to investigation to prove whether or not he is lying to cover his actions. It will take time, but in the end, if the prosecutors feel they can find enough proof to convict, he will be arrested then.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
hmmm if thats the trend, then everyone should go run out and buy a gun...

and use it!

do onto others before they do onto YOU!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Notice how the media was very careful to not mention the man's race? If the guy was white and he killed a white man they would have released his identity. I'm willing to bet the guy was black and he killed an unarmed white guy and theyre hiding the dude's race from the public because it will kick the race war into high gear. One might even say it could be revenge murder for Trayvon.

Think about it, why are the media and the cops being so closedmouthed when they already have the perp? Because he is black.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ps:

the unarrested suspect said he "felt" the person he shot had a weapon.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
ps:

the unarrested suspect said he "felt" the person he shot had a weapon.

You know this is just going to push the second amendment closer to being removed right? Anti-gun laws and lobbyists are going to be bribing politicians in every direction to outlaw owning firearms and this will be another nail in the coffin.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Some news agencies are releasing it:

Daniel Adkins' killer claims self-defense: Unarmed man shot, killed outside Arizona Taco Bell
On Tuesday, April 3, 2012, around 7:30 p.m., 29-year-old Daniel Adkins, who appears to be a white male Hispanic, was killed outside a Laveen, Arizona, Taco Bell at 7233 South 51st Avenue, near Baseline Road, said Phoenix police.

Authorities said the shooter, a 22-year-old black man, was pulling out of the Taco Bell drive thru when he crossed paths with Adkins, who was walking his dog on the sidewalk.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

On Tuesday, April 3, 2012, around 7:30 p.m., 29-year-old Daniel Adkins, who appears to be a white male Hispanic, was killed outside a Laveen, Arizona, Taco Bell at 7233 South 51st Avenue, near Baseline Road, said Phoenix police.

Yep, i was right, adkins was murdered by a black guy. This is going to inflame the race war hardcore.

Source

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Bah, Defcon you beat me to it
. Even worse because he was a half white half hispanic fellow just like Zimmerman. Smell that? Blood in the water, sharks coming soon.
edit on 14-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Some news agencies are releasing it:

Daniel Adkins' killer claims self-defense: Unarmed man shot, killed outside Arizona Taco Bell

Authorities said the shooter, a 22-year-old black man, was pulling out of the Taco Bell drive thru when he crossed paths with Adkins, who was walking his dog on the sidewalk.

This is a huge coincidence if it wasn't a premeditated revenge murder! Seriously?? Things are heating up now.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
the primal urge will be to yell "justice for daniel adkins", but there should not be disunity between colors of skin, so please turn the other cheek.

use this to unite together against hate, not promote it.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Given the information, the victim was swinging a metal pole and throwing punches.. hence why police did not arrest him.

What is wrong with you people that just because a gun is involved in a fatality an immediate arrest is needed? You can't just charge anyone with a crime .. you have to have evidence it actually was a crime. Due to witness statements saying the victim was attacking the shooters vehicle and throwing punches at him, the police determine the claim of self defense is to strong to warrant an arrest.

Let them investigate.

The evidence released certainly sounds like the shooter is innocent and was acting in self defense.

AND HIS RACE DOESN'T MATTER!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

In truth I don't believe that race was a factor in either instance, but the anti-discrimination folks, like Sharpton, always make it about that. I guess they have to prove that they are still relevant by getting in the press somehow. Even this family has stated that this is not a race issue, and they don't really want it turning into one.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Given the information, the victim was swinging a metal pole and throwing punches.. hence why police did not arrest him.

The police have already stated that this is not true.
give me a minute I'll find it.

edit on 4/14/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
it's hell out there in the streets of america.

it is best in my opinion to arm yourself with a firearm and a bullet resistant vest, don't engage anyone in conversation, buy your food and go home.

if someone talks #$%# to you, walk away, knowing you have the capability to blow their brains out.

saying that, can everyone agree that the constitution of the united states is a complete failure when it creates a society where you might not make it home after getting fast food, or walking down the street minding your business.

edit on 14-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The man that was shot looked Mexican to me. So did half of his family..

But what evs...

In your head a race war is actually a possibility
.....do you even know any black people? or many? You honestly can't if you think that is even a plausible scenario.

The MSM is pushing some "angry black man" image that is the furthest thing from the truth. I guess you fell for it.

edit on 14-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sad, I don't see the UN or the president, nor the FBI coming to this poor mans aid for justice. I should post flyers at school where they have Martin flyers and paste over them with this poor mans demise. Fair is fair. Then I'll say where is the justice?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Here you go:

Black Male Shoots Unarmed Hispanic, Remains Free, Media Mum
At first, the couple claimed that Adkins had a metal pipe that he swung at them -- but it turns out he was holding a dog leash with his yellow lab on the other end.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There's no such thing as an "illegal carry".
". . .the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Infringe: to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join