It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Mole Reveals Himself as 8-Year Employee, Worked on 'The O'Reilly Factor'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Ditto. I, too once liked the man, but have come to accept that he's just a puppet. His program is 'fairly un-balanced', and his ego has ruined any appeal he may have once had. Any mainstream journalist who refuses to question the Bush administrations involvement in 9/11 is a traitor to our country

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

lol...

on a personal level I find it disgusting

for society as a whole.... its healthy...

OP can we get better links then what you posted

I am curious as to what laws he broke...

I know that tv stations all operate with assumed trade off...

hey you do not mention this because later on we will do the same for you... every station does it... so they all deserve this

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Fixed that broken link for you OP

fox-news-mole-reveals-h imself

It sounds like a face saving exercise from a disgruntled employee and unless the guy has video or audio evidence to back up any claims he makes about the environment at Fox then he is leaving himself wide open to lawsuits.
I'll watch this story with interest since the chap has just publicly committed suicide to his career.

btw

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
he's a scumbag.

I'd feel the same way if someone popped up from the center of the DNC or the Obama campaign to reveal themselves as some self crusading mole to betray everyone who trusted them....

the DNC is a political movement whereas FOX NEWS is supposed to be a.....................

ah!, I see what you did there XD

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I can't wait to hear what this guy has to say!

Here's the URL by the way, since it wasn't click-able in the OP

www.mediabistro.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I dont get it yet. So he took a job pretending to give a * about it, then years later says he lied.. And that he doesnt care about the job, just wanted to gain information on how msm operates... And they are trying to press charges now..? Is this all correct? Cause the first part is almost everyone. Almost everyone pretends to care about their job when in reality they have none. As for collecting data on how they work.. So far thats not illegal. As far as I can tell, he hasnt disclosed the info. Plus, he would be considered a whistle blower.. Once again.. Whats going on? Is the real story here that we have a normal, well moraled being working for msm and standing their ground? I hate msm. I hope the info comes out about how they manipulate the masses. But how will people learn about it? Via another msm? Whos got the booze?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Oh boy, another anti-fox thread. We're all supposed to be oturaged about Fox, but not the dozen or so Democrat controlled "news" agencies. Say what you want about fox, but at least they break fro mthe establishment and give another point of view. There are many that would see that alternative perspective shut down forever.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Eurisko2012

O'Reilly's show is fair and balanced? You're quoting their propoganda line. If one of his hired blondes disagrees with him, she's replaced with the next blond in line. He tapes his interviews so if someone gets the better of him that part is snipped out. And when one of his rare other-viewpoint guests starts making a good point, he raises his voice and talks over them until they either stop their point or turn on O'Reilly.

Unfair and unbalanced, as this new spymole will undoubtedly further expose.

The Factor is the number 1 show for a good reason.

Even Jon Stewart appears on The Factor.

O'Reilly show is Fair & Balanced. Laura Ingraham does a great job guest hosting.

You lose me at Laura Ingraham

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Can the mods fix my link in the OP??

Frankly I support anything that keeps the msm in check. And if he reveals REAL factual information then I say great. Personally I think it sucks that he probably made friendships and lied to a lot of good people behind the scenes, but as a means to an end for disclosure about the workings of the MSM's number one show it works for me.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks trusting a "mole" is very naive? For 8 years he demonstrated how adept he is at lying.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by de Thor
Am I the only one that thinks trusting a "mole" is very naive? For 8 years he demonstrated how adept he is at lying.

Cant speak for others, but I for one am holding off real judgement until I see what he has to say and how he proves it.

If its just a bunch of rants, I'll disregard all of it. If he has proof to back it up, it really doesnt matter that he lied for 8 years to obtain the info.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by de Thor

Cant speak for others, but I for one am holding off real judgement until I see what he has to say and how he proves it.

If its just a bunch of rants, I'll disregard all of it. If he has proof to back it up, it really doesnt matter that he lied for 8 years to obtain the info.

Very true - if he has recordings and what not then I'll be willing to listen. Something about people who flip-flop on their loyalties just doesn't sit well with me, even if they are going from the "bad" side to the "good" side.

Then again, he did work at Fox News for 8 years... surely he learned some editing techniques.
edit on 12-4-2012 by de Thor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Perhaps one day, time will cure you of your obvious affliction, which is your belief that there is a difference between repubs and dems. Hot tip, there isn't. Wake up, man. Your partisan fervor is misplaced, because they're both crooked.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The MSM is a piece of trash....doesn't matter if it's a "liberal" outlet or a "conservative" outlet...they all work for the Gigantic corporations and thus serve the purpose of....wait for it....

If you think there is an outlet for "truth and Fact" in this day and age....oh man....I got some Ocean front property in Arizona I want to sell.

truth has always been a matter of perspective and fact is a scarey thing to anyone with something to hide.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Oh boy, another anti-fox thread. We're all supposed to be oturaged about Fox, but not the dozen or so Democrat controlled "news" agencies. Say what you want about fox, but at least they break fro mthe establishment and give another point of view. There are many that would see that alternative perspective shut down forever.

Cool your flames there Hudson.
This is not an anti Fox-News thread, tbh I admire how Bill O'Reilly doesn't take himself seriously and makes $millions from the viewers who think he is serious.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Eurisko2012

O'Reilly's show is fair and balanced? You're quoting their propoganda line. If one of his hired blondes disagrees with him, she's replaced with the next blond in line. He tapes his interviews so if someone gets the better of him that part is snipped out. And when one of his rare other-viewpoint guests starts making a good point, he raises his voice and talks over them until they either stop their point or turn on O'Reilly.

Unfair and unbalanced, as this new spymole will undoubtedly further expose.

The Factor is the number 1 show for a good reason.

Even Jon Stewart appears on The Factor.

O'Reilly show is Fair & Balanced. Laura Ingraham does a great job guest hosting.

You lose me at Laura Ingraham

What's wrong with Laura Ingraham?

She has a great radio show and website.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What a delicious story.

Bill O'Reilly is the real Scumdog of the Universe.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I love this story. Going undercover for an extended period of time to see the innerworking of a far-from-balanced news network. This is TRUE journalism. This is the kind of balls most journalists are missing these days. It is great to see the talking heads squirm trying to figure out how much dirt a real new reporter has on them.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
What a delicious story.

Bill O'Reilly is the real Scumdog of the Universe.

Well I think we all knew that. 4 years ago he tells everyone to back off the Pres (Bush) cause he can't do anything about gas prices cause it is market driven and now he jumps in with the other pundits saying high gas prices are the pres's fault....he has no spine or character....piece of trash...regardless what his income is.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansBeing
I love this story. Going undercover for an extended period of time to see the innerworking of a far-from-balanced news network. This is TRUE journalism. This is the kind of balls most journalists are missing these days. It is great to see the talking heads squirm trying to figure out how much dirt a real new reporter has on them.

Going undercover for 8 years???

That's a joke. I think he learned to love Fox News.

He enjoyed working for the #1 network on cable.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Trust and Honor is something I'm really really strong on on a personal face to face level. I can't stand betrayl when it's personal and it just couldn't get more personal than this for the people who worked around this guy for years. Booo..

]

I wonder if a lot of people agree with you. Remember that video where that duo dressed up as a pimp and hooker and ruined ACORN with it? Remember that time frame, it was like Satan himself had spawned ACORN from his evil, rancid testicles.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join