It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Mole Reveals Himself as 8-Year Employee, Worked on 'The O'Reilly Factor'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
If one of his hired blondes disagrees with him, she's replaced with the next blonde in line before you can say "luffa".

Exactly, everyone always acts like O'Reilly is a martyr being chased by the evil unfair liberals. They forgot he is a total creep that sexually harrassed employees and tried to retaliate at them for not having sex with him, and then lied about it. He's not a stand up guy, he just plays one on TV.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Whatever O'Reilly's politics and show, I'm surprised anyone would wish anything negative on him. He has as much right to his show from his political perspective as anyone on MSNBC or anyone else for that matter. I don't particularly care for the politics of Angelina Jolie and I pretty much detest the politics of Oprah but I respect them both as much as Bill O'Reilly for how much they do with their money in each case, quietly and without any effort to get recognition. They just do it and 'it' is a great deal.

I don't wish the other two well in ratings but that is the literal extent of anything I care about in anything but the best for how they work out for...their side..of the audience they play to.

The Factor is the Number 1 show in the ratings.

Bill O'Reilly is fair & balanced.

His trusty sidekick Jesse Watters is also very good.
The man recieved a mysteriously short phone call, then uddered the following:

"The Factor is the Number 1 show in the ratings.

Bill O'Reilly is fair & balanced.

His trusty sidekick Jesse Watters is also very good"

He then bolted upright left the building and walked straight into the path of a moving bus.

The reporter stated that this was an odd occurance. The phone call followed by such a robotic like response, to what he felt to be and innocent question.

edit on 12-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: forgot to type!

edit on 12-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: took away an "n"

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

What, you wouldn't take the extra pay check? If an editor said... here, go undercover at this network and gather info. Stay as long as you think is necessary. Let them pay you, and we will either pay you upon finishing the assignment, or under the table... you wouldn't jump at that chance? Most journalist would drool at the opportunity

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Yea honestly at this point I think the poster is just having a laugh. He cant really be that serious. I get people like Bill and Fox, thats fine. But to be a sheep like that, I think hes joking.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansBeing

What, you wouldn't take the extra pay check? If an editor said... here, go undercover at this network and gather info. Stay as long as you think is necessary. Let them pay you, and we will either pay you upon finishing the assignment, or under the table... you wouldn't jump at that chance? Most journalist would drool at the opportunity

For 8 years???

Only a deep undercover soviet agent would last that long.

During all those years what scandals did he stumble upon?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I saw a movie a few months ago (name escapes me) wherein a hired assassin took out his targets with a nifty ring equipped with a garotte wire. All he had to do was come up behind his target, pull out the garotte wire, and 'zip', the victim's throat was opened, all quietly done.

Every time I'm unlucky enough to catch an O'Reilly clip, I think of that movie. I'm not a violent person, but some people really push that morality to the limit.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

did you mean "mortality" to the limit?

I only ask because of your story regarding garottes.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sheesh, Why can't I ever find me job where I do something like this.

I am jealous.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Have you seen the job market the last 4 years? Maybe the plan wasn't to stay that long and he said... why not... just doing my jobs!

Then again, I couldn't listen to O Riley's dribble for more than a day or two before wanting to quit, so who knows. Honestly, until more of his story comes out I am not going to make a solid judgment on what or who he really is. I am just geeked at the idea of a mole in the rat hole that is known as Fox News. I hope the entire network burns to the ground.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Had to check into this. It is indeed as you report it to be.
Unfortunately "GAWKER.com" looks like the internet version of a grocery store checkout line tabloid. We probably will not be getting anything worth a crap out of this mole, or this site, other than some "juicey gossip"

So much for getting my hopes up!

Good post anyway

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Have you seen the job market the last 4 years? Maybe the plan wasn't to stay that long and he said... why not... just doing my jobs!

Then again, I couldn't listen to O Riley's dribble for more than a day or two before wanting to quit, so who knows. Honestly, until more of his story comes out I am not going to make a solid judgment on what or who he really is. I am just geeked at the idea of a mole in the rat hole that is known as Fox News. I hope the entire network burns to the ground.

Fox News is soaring higher everyday.

Check out the quarter earnings! NWS

We recently poached Melissa Francis from CNBC.

Fox Business is also doing very well.

Everyone is joining the party.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
O'Reilly is completely fair and balanced...right? So what is he worried about?

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Fox News is soaring higher everyday.

Check out the quarter earnings! NWS

We recently poached Melissa Francis from CNBC.

Fox Business is also doing very well.

Everyone is joining the party.

Are you a Foxnews shill?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Trust and Honor is something I'm really really strong on on a personal face to face level. I can't stand betrayl when it's personal and it just couldn't get more personal than this for the people who worked around this guy for years. Booo..

]

I wonder if a lot of people agree with you. Remember that video where that duo dressed up as a pimp and hooker and ruined ACORN with it? Remember that time frame, it was like Satan himself had spawned ACORN from his evil, rancid testicles.

Well, you know it's a fair point about ACORN and the private sting operations run against them and I don't have any problem with that. I wouldn't have ANY problem with someone stinging O'Reilly if he did things on a regular basis that would be worth stinging to begin with. I have a feeling he leads a pretty boring life as we'd think of it off-camera.

It's very different though because ACORN went down from a one off effort to sting the offices on a single day in one interview. That's good investigative journalism...and good for both sides doing it where the precious FEW actual reporters and journalists are left among the entertainers who don't know the difference anymore.

The Bill O'Reilly thing is totally different because of the 8 years. Not one day on a sting...but WOW... 8 YEARS. He made friendships, relationships and got to know people well. He must have attended the annual Xmas parties and whatever functions the office had. People surely came to depend on him and call him a friend. His politics and FOX's politics are irrelevant here. Scum is Scum and ideology has nothing to do with any of it.

@ The other post saying they doubt I'd have any problem as I said I would. Well.. It's a crying shame when having a little integrity and a set of values that doesn't change with the Elections or topic of the day is seen as something unbelievable. I'm absolutely not unusual or unique. We simply have SO MANY people who have no concept of what values are and integrity is a mysterious concept they'd need explained it's becoming scary.

Where has the decency gone that should be SCREAMING the outrage in some worthless dirtbag who would lead on other people for EIGHT LONG YEARS as if he were a friend and confidant....all the while, acting the Judas and KNOWING it was all to burn them as hard as he could manage to do it. I hope he loses everything in his life and finds a cardboard box to as his future home. He earned nothing more.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

No, just a NWS and AAPL shareholder.

Free Market Capitalism or bust.

You should watch Stuart Varney at 9:20 AM. He is good.

Fox Business channel looks great in HDTV.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Where has the decency gone that should be SCREAMING the outrage in some worthless dirtbag who would lead on other people for EIGHT LONG YEARS as if he were a friend and confidant....all the while, acting the Judas and KNOWING it was all to burn them as hard as he could manage to do it. I hope he loses everything in his life and finds a cardboard box to as his future home. He earned nothing more.

So...if you a liar to someone that you are not familiar with it is OK....but if you personally know them, that is when lying becomes wrong? Sorry, rabbit, that sounds like an ideology for kids.

I wonder if that is how Bill O'Reilly feels about the subject too....he doesnt know you, why should he care if you believe his lies or not.

Go look up "Bill O'Reilly owned" on youtube. Plenty of great clips, including Ron Paul calling Fox News out on their lies....and this is coming from someone who thinks Paul is sorta out there.
edit on 12-4-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
All these media outlets should be investigated,

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

O'Reilly's show is fair and balanced? You're quoting their propoganda line. If one of his hired blondes disagrees with him, she's replaced with the next blond in line. He tapes his interviews so if someone gets the better of him that part is snipped out. And when one of his rare other-viewpoint guests starts making a good point, he raises his voice and talks over them until they either stop their point or turn on O'Reilly.

Unfair and unbalanced, as this new spymole will undoubtedly further expose.

The Factor is the number 1 show for a good reason.

Even Jon Stewart appears on The Factor.

O'Reilly show is Fair & Balanced. Laura Ingraham does a great job guest hosting.

oh ...

your not kidding?

you seriously think that the Factor is Fair & Balanced?

interesting.. completely wrong.. yet still interesting..

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

If Fox News wanted a long conservative monologue then they would not allow

liberals like Alan Colmes, Bob Beckel or Erica Payne on the show.

Fox News = Fair & Balanced

They show both sides.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

liberals like Alan Colmes, Bob Beckel or Erica Payne on the show.

Who who and who? Ive been liberal my whole life, I never heard of those people. How about Noam Chomsky?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join