It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not need to search far for a gateway between worlds... My backyard seems to be one!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrover
There is youtube of stick people walking past someone's yard in Fresno, CA. I am not sure if they resemble the the thin figures you saw, but worth a look-see.

www.youtube.com...

I saw a show called "fact or faked" and it shows them debunking this video.
Not the best video but makes the point.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Heh, don't worry about what others think, I have learned a lot in the last two and a half years. Being open minded helped of course. This started with my grandson of 18 having an experience that was way out like yours, only orb's, shadow people and manifestation. Daughter brought him to me for a conversation, thus I researched.

You mentioned a door opening, or alternate worlds. Well since that time, I have 7 people close to me that have had experiences with shadow folks or similar. Now it is 9, counting my wife and myself. She was a doubter until recently, then woke and watched an white orb come out of her forehead in the middle of the night. Later, a week later, I woke a saw a glowing tall woman standing beside my bed.

I cut out all the goodies on these stories so as not to hijack your thread, but yes, odd things are starting to happen and I have been on this earth 73 years to compare things with.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I believe you, I believe every single word you said.

But, I must ask you to consider, maybe you see these things because your "special".

And by that I mean, that some people have psychic ability.

Some people who have never had psychic ability, and survived an illness, or were struck by lightning, have come to have psychic ability.

Could this be the case? Have you always seen things that others could not, or maybe your abilities started at a certain time in your life?

Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by happybee

I kind of have one in the room next to me. Every time I walk past that room while the door is open, and it's dark, shivers run down me spine. I have not seen anything, just heard. Knocking and some other trivial noise. While the room is just plain empty. As I am awake at nights(I am kind of heliophobic, so I flipped my awake/asleep cycle) I can hear quite a few things in there. But I can swear to anything there's no one there I know. I have wooden stairs, so I would hear if someone walked up to the second level(the level where the room and I reside). Also I have this 'perk'. I sometimes feel when bad things are about to happen, and I sometimes dream into the future(I will explain that later in a thread of me own) so I think my fear is not without a basis.
Point is: I am terrified of that room. It is not creepy or anything, actually it is quite a nice place, but I would not go in there even if there was a pot of gold.
I had my own theories. but since it is unlikely for aliens to visit an empty room(or so i guess. kind of a tree falling in a forest with no one around) and there's nobody who died there, and it did not belong to a now deceased person(we are the first ones to live in this house) and I can completely exclude the possibility of rodents or other animals, I can only guess there's a portal of some sort.
irrevelant to the topic, but there's also an interesting thing: There is a particular place in the house where if you lie down, the place kind of sucks the energy out of you. we had a bed in there, and my grandfather used to sleep there. when he moved to that spot, his health started to quicky deterioriate.
Only once I did try that, but after like five minutes, I almost could not get up.
Anyway. If you have a digital motion recorder(the one with those hard drives) you could try filming the place, and then view it thru the next day.(rinse repeat) There's a chance you won't get anything, but if you do, well it worths the effort IMHO.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Creatures of darkness and/or shadow cannot enter your domicile without invitation, or so the old wisdom says. If I were you, I would do a search on the history of your place, who owned the land before you, when was it first surveyed, what sort of inhabitants lived there before modern man. Strange things happen on grounds once sacred to other peoples, and no, I'm not talking about just burial sites. If this is an interdimensionally active region, you might just have to make do with your shadowy neighbors. Be quiet and respectful, and they will do the same.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by happybee

Do you practice Astral Projection?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

Originally posted by redrover
There is youtube of stick people walking past someone's yard in Fresno, CA. I am not sure if they resemble the the thin figures you saw, but worth a look-see.

www.youtube.com...

I saw a show called "fact or faked" and it shows them debunking this video.
Not the best video but makes the point.

You're right it is fake. Just watch the line the supposed "creatures" follow. They are using fishing line or something similar and pulling these things toward the camera. They go in the same exact path.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by happybee
And sorry, I do not wish to go through a gateway without an guarantee that I can return. And since such a guarantee is not possible, I am staying right here! And maybe I'll find another place to meditate. Don't want to slip accidentally into another world...

You're right, it's probably not a good idea to purposely enter a portal. You could end up in a scenario like that episode of The Simpsons where Homer found a portal in his house and ended up stuck in that third dimension lol.

Very interesting thread
Starred & flagged.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Thanks! I have felt lonely. Luckily I have some very understanding family members. But sometimes I'm afraid of what they think of me deep down inside. My mother said once: "I don't understand why you get to see things. I have been meditating my whole life and I never experienced anything!"
Thanks to ATS, I came across a lot of things people experience I can relate to. I do not feel that lonely anymore.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thanks, sounds technical

I'll ask my brother to set something up for me.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Stirling, you are the only one to ask about their prints in the snow. I was afraid of this question, because I have the stupiest answer: I DID NOT LOOK FOR THE TRACKS THEY MIGHT HAVE MAKE.

Unbelievable!! I know. But you must understand my state of mind at the time.
I was so confused, stunned out of my head. I just kept looking around me to the familiar surroundings to establish that nothing had changed. Seeing that everything was ok, I took a deep breath, hurried outside, ran through possible tracks, out of the yard, to the parking-lot to bring my daughter to school. She was already outside, busy with freeing the windows of snow. I didn't tell her a thing.

On the way to school, I just hid the experience at some corner in my head. (I do that, when I'm upset and don't want to think about something) When I returned I just entered the backyard with a totally blank mind. Entered the house and returned to my business of the day.

Can you believe this? It was not until a couple of hours later, when my mother came to visit, it just hit me in the head and I blabbered it all out.

So sorry, but I can't tell you anything about their tracks. I was to busy comprehending what I saw. But If/when they appear again, I will be ready.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

Thank for posting. I don't know about the validity of that video. But since I have seen 'my' wooden beings, I keep an open mind to everything else....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Thank you!

I was at a party once, where they had invited a psychic. I didn't tell her a thing ofcourse. But she said to me: "You don't have to doubt yourself. Everything you see and feel is real." But then again, I don't know if she was.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I was at a party once, where they had invited a psychic. I didn't tell her a thing ofcourse. But she said to me: "You don't have to doubt yourself. Everything you see and feel is real.

This is interesting. But keep in mind that this statement can apply to almost anybody. She could have just been taking stabs in the dark.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

I don't know where to begin. At different points in my life I saw or experienced things. Since I was a child, I felt/was different. Now I know that I am highly sensitive. I pick up other people moods and stuff. Very annoying and tiresome.

I see people other people do not see. Not in a ghost like way. They just look ordinary, but capture my attention by walking through a wall or something. They always do something 'weird' or are in a place where they are not supposed to be.

Sometimes I hear tiny bells (by my left ear) or hear sounds.

I can see differently. I see with my eyes and I can 'see'. I can not explain. Its like a feel/see thing with my head? (Am I really going to post this?)

Sometimes I see shadows, like described in my tread. Or white silvery things. Flashes, streaks of white silvery things or once a white silver box. So much I don't understand yet.

As a teen I saw an ufo. I had a witness. So this one was 'real'.

And sometimes I get 'visions'.

But all these things happen once in a while, throughout my life. There are periods in my life I don't experience anything.

I have noticed one thing though. It all has to do when my state of mind. The more relaxed my life is, the more I meditate, the more I experience. When I live, like in a hurry, my mind gets so busy, I seldom experience stuff.
And I also know/feel there is far more, If I am ready to really open the door.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Narcissous

Well, I have one philosophy regarding these things: If its making me feel bad, it has to go or I leave.

I can live fine with footsteps, sounds and stuff. I do it all the time. Live and let live. But if it makes me feel uncomfortable, I nicely asks it to go away. Sometimes it retreats to a part of the house. That will be a part that heightens all your senses when you enter it.

But when it drains your energy, its a no no. I think other members are far more experienced with this kind of stuff and can tell you what to do.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by volafox
Creatures of darkness and/or shadow cannot enter your domicile without invitation, or so the old wisdom says.

But what is considered an invitation? In some parts in South America they advised against leaving your door open, so shadows won't enter. But I do not consider an open door as an invitation. I for one, left all my doors open when I lived there. It's always hot over there and open doors/windows are the only way for fresh air...

Maybe your right. It withdrew as soon as it reached for me. Like he was pulled back or something.

It doesn't really bother me. I have read about a lot of people experiencing these shadows.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

I was at a party once, where they had invited a psychic. I didn't tell her a thing ofcourse. But she said to me: "You don't have to doubt yourself. Everything you see and feel is real.

This is interesting. But keep in mind that this statement can apply to almost anybody. She could have just been taking stabs in the dark.

Thanks! I am very aware of that.
At that time I was really doubting myself. I was happy with every bone someone threw my way...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join