It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stillborn baby found alive after 12 hours in Argentine morgue

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My friend and I were just talking last night about our 'Psychic Connections' to our children. Knowing in the middle of the night they are sick, getting up and getting the Tylenol and sure enough finding a feverish baby in the crib.
Knowing when they are hurt.
Her smallest gets put under for medical testing often and she swears she can feel the cold from the IV in her arm, and like she is falling backwards when the little one starts to sleep. Upon telling this to the nurse the nurse assured her that many women swear they can feel the drugs when their child is put out.

I'm going to go with psychic connection. We just know.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah. I didn't mean to put the cell phone in the baby's coffin.I agree that wouldn't do much good.
I said "my" coffin. I used to have a reoccurring dream that I am being pronounced dead by some Dr. but I am paralyzed and can't respond to let anyone know I am still alive.
I'm pretty sure the embalming process would finish me off if by chance I was still alive though. I bet every other mother in Argentina who had a stillborn baby is wondering....what if....?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Oops. My mistake.

Seems I might be wrong on two accounts. I had always believe the bell story to be real. I could swear I heard about it in school, (which may be the problem)

At no time during the Middle Ages was there a prevalent fear that people were getting buried alive, and in no known instance did anyone rig up a bell-pull to notify the living.

EDIT: Scratch that....

List of patents related to safety coffins...
edit on 11-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Everyone lies.

See... that wasnt such a hard thing to explain.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
here's the story I heard recently

digitaljournal.com...

the woman was declared dead after a c-section. she screamed for 2 hours until someone finally heard her.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm surprised being in the morgue and being refrigerated that the baby survived. Truly an amazing story. 12 hours freezing? How can a baby withstand that cold without any blanket to warm her up?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I find it difficult to believe. The article said the baby was born April 3rd after a 6 month pregnancy. I just wonder about a baby that premature and the develpment of it's lungs and other organs, left on it's own for twelve hours in the cold morgue environment. The odds of surviving would be almost nonexistant.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

There is a whole slew of things people might like to attribute it to, like psychic connections, maybe zombie baby?

Lazarus Syndrome

Lazarus syndrome or autoresuscitation after failed cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the spontaneous return of circulation after failed attempts at resuscitation.

Occurrences of the syndrome are extremely rare and the causes are not well understood. One theory for the phenomenon is that a chief factor (though not the only one) is the buildup of pressure in the chest as a result of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). The relaxation of pressure after resuscitation efforts have ended is thought to allow the heart to expand, triggering the heart's electrical impulses and restarting the heartbeat. Other possible factors are hyperkalemia or high doses of epinephrine.

One example is a 61-year-old woman from Delaware, USA, who was given "multiple medicines and synchronized shocks", but never regained a pulse. She was declared dead but was discovered in the morgue to be alive and breathing. She sued the medical center where it happened for damages due to physical and neurological problems stemming from the event.

edit on 11/4/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Very lucky baby, people have come back from all kinds of strange life and death situation. But still very lucky, that the mother insisted on checking when she did, must of been pretty cold in that refrigeration.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
She wished it alive, and it was.

That is a Miracle of God right there.

Name all of the science you got, and it pales to the actual miracle, preemee baby, presumed and declared dead in a hospital, survives 12 hours in the cold. Mom has a hunch.

Go ahead, Science. 4 Miracles in one. Nope, that's God.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Clearly refrigerators save lives

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i guess no matter what's thrown at life, it always finds a way to thrive and survive....

second line.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I found this article interesting

pjmiller.wordpress.com...

This must happen a lot

www.abc.net.au...

This article tells how freezing can actually be beneficial

www.metro.co.uk...

Interesting times indeed.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with Josef Mengele...

but really that's creepy.
I've seen shows where people told stories of how they were "pronounced dead" and would wake up in the morgue.
or what about that lady that woke up at her own funeral and had a heart attack?

stuffs crazy.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Zombie baby? No, this is a case of vampire baby. Or lizard baby. Cold blooded, just took a nap in that morgue freezer, able to be revived with some warm weather. Get the facts straight.

6 months, a preemie girl declared stillborn, decided, no she's not going to die, she's going to be famous from day one. A miracle baby. What is the name for Lazarus in female form? Too bad the cold has the chance of giving her mental retardation if the prematurity didn't already.

I was going to argue that the vaccines did it, caused a state of undead, but that was assuming the baby was born alive. Debunked that one before it was started.

No, this goes to, can't afford her, don't want her, don't look to close, she's going in the freezer alive, and people will forget. That will have to be the story. First born girl perhaps?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So happy that the baby lived!

However, I don't think it says anything toward evidence of a 'god'...

more like evidence to the fact that the hospital involved and this morgue needs to do some re-certification training.

edit on 11-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's just malpractice, If the baby was "stillborn" but it was later found alive...then it wasn't stillborn. It's simple logic. It's like waking up dead, it can't happen.

S&F for an interresting story though

edit on 11-4-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi, being from Argentina, I'm being bombarded with this from every news outlet here...

So this is what I know:
- When the woman arrived to the hospital to perform an scheduled c-section, the fetus heart rate was extremely low
-The mother says the attending doctors acted from the start as if the baby was already defunct, and that they sedated and operated on her without explaining anything to her..
-After the procedure, the baby was declared dead, and a death certificate was issued.
-When the mother woke up, a nurse present asked "what was she going to do with the body"
-After insisting for some time she and her husband were allowed in the morgue to say goodbye
-When they opened the tiny coffin the mother touched the baby's hand, thats when it slightly moved and kind-of whispered.
-The baby is now stable but not yet out of danger
-5 doctors were suspended pending an investigation.

Those are the facts as we know it today.
Whatever the hell happened, that's one damn tenacious kid...
Cheers.
edit on 11/4/2012 by drakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by drakus

Thanks for the update. Here's hoping the little thing makes it through.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Force is strong in this one!

Just had to throw this Star Wars quote in.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join