It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Satan Fake A Pretribulation Rapture Using Spacecraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Pretty interesting post:
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

The wheel within a wheel is translated as the wheel in the middle of a wheel. The Hebrew word tavek is the word from which “in the middle” is translated. It means “midst” or “middle.” The Bible goes on to state that the wheels have the appearance of Beryl or Chrysolite. Chrysolite or Beryl is a gemstone that is yellowish green in color and is translucent. This means that light passes through it, and one can see images through the material from the other side. This does not sound like a solid metallic spaceship like many would claim. What then is it?

Is Ezekiel symbolically encoded? We kill cover this in detail later in depth, but one should realize that Ezekiel chapter 1 is written very similarly to Revelation. In Ezekiel, we find the same terminology which points to a deeper meaning only revealed through symbol. Could these wheels be figurative, or it not completely figurative, could they point us towards the deeper reality of what these wheels actually were?

Does wheel symbolize anything in the Bible? Yes, wheel is used to represent a whirlwind

Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind: (Isaiah 5:28)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well from a biblical standpoint....

The answer is no, and I'll tell you why, according to the bible, Satan and the demons aka the bad guys were hurled out of heaven long ago and imprisoned where? Oh yeah Earth, and the bible also states the 'whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one', which indicates not only were the bad guys sent here but were imprisoned here and are ruling and having been ruling the Earth for a long time, hence Daniel's interpretation of the wheel within a wheel he was shown that the angelic forces or good guys would come out of heaven, aka space, and free humanity at armageddon or the unveiling from the ones who are in control so according to biblical text if anything, ufo spaceships would indicate the forces of the Divine coming to assist mankind, not the other way around.

The bible also speaks of two workers in the field and one would be taken instantly the other left behind which would indicate those who are good would be rescued from said imprisonment with the bad guys. The Satan and devil guys have no need to rapture anyone because according the bible they already are the masters here. Get it?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

The answer is no, and I'll tell you why, according to the bible, Satan and the demons aka the bad guys were hurled out of heaven long ago and imprisoned where? Oh yeah Earth

Wrong on many accounts. Lucifer/Satan stands before the white throne of judgment and accuses us day and night. Until revelation 12 is fulfilled and Michael casts him out of heaven permanantly, he doesn't come to earth. A giant misconception by many people and christians alike is that fallen angels are demons and this comes from the Roman Catholic Church, when the truth is fallen angels are not demons, they are still angels. The demons are the spirits of the Nephilim that God destroyed in the flood, and the spirits of the half human half angel hybrid Rephaim giant races the fallen angels bred with the canaanites, which Satan was using to populate the earth with so the Messiah couldn't be born, and he did this in the land God gave Abraham which was the entire reason for their extermination by the Israelites.

Do the fallen angels come here? Oh yes they do, and they take the forms of little grey aliens which explains why greys can walk through walls and pacify you with a look or a thought, sometimes flying space ships and these UFO's that look like orbs of light also called "Foo Fighters" in WWII. They can also appear as normal men.

As of September 28th, 2011 Revelation 12 was fulfilled and the dragon was cast to earth. So now, he is here. The dragon walks the earth and the time of sorrows has begun.
edit on 9-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yes your interpretation of the bible and mine are very different indeed. And for the record I don't believe the biblical story anyhoo as it's just a re-spinning of earlier Sumerian, Babalonyian and Egyptian creation stories. For that matter the original texts that make up today's version of the bible are flawed, changed and much was left out by the Council of Nicea, etc.

But you by all means are free to believe Grey Aliens are Nephilim spirits. Fill your boots and pray for me. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by sweetstuff

The answer is no, and I'll tell you why, according to the bible, Satan and the demons aka the bad guys were hurled out of heaven long ago and imprisoned where? Oh yeah Earth

Wrong on many accounts. Lucifer/Satan stands before the white throne of judgment and accuses us day and night. Until revelation 12 is fulfilled and Michael casts him out of heaven permanantly, he doesn't come to earth. A giant misconception by many people and christians alike is that fallen angels are demons and this comes from the Roman Catholic Church, when the truth is fallen angels are not demons, they are still angels. The demons are the spirits of the Nephilim that God destroyed in the flood, and the spirits of the half human half angel hybrid Rephaim giant races the fallen angels bred with the canaanites, which Satan was using to populate the earth with so the Messiah couldn't be born, and he did this in the land God gave Abraham which was the entire reason for their extermination by the Israelites.

Do the fallen angels come here? Oh yes they do, and they take the forms of little grey aliens which explains why greys can walk through walls and pacify you with a look or a thought, sometimes flying space ships and these UFO's that look like orbs of light also called "Foo Fighters" in WWII. They can also appear as normal men.

As of September 28th, 2011 Revelation 12 was fulfilled and the dragon was cast to earth. So now, he is here. The dragon walks the earth and the time of sorrows has begun.

I seem to be agreeing with you a lot lately.
I agree with everything but the last two sentences in this post...

and as for the OP... I'd be removing that site from your bookmarks if I were you. "John the Witness" is a deeply flawed human being who thinks he is one of Revelation's two witnesses (which he most definitely is not). His blogs are littered with poor exegesis, unfulfilled prophecy and the foolish ramblings of pseudo-Christian mysticism that isn't worth your time.

Stick with the Bible. Everything God needs you to know is there, and not in the dreams and visions of others.

edit:

...can you explain this further for me?
I'm assuming that you're referring to the passing of Elenin through Virgo, where the "dragon" draco waited to receive it...? What makes you think that this is a fulfillment of Revelation 12?
Where does Michael fit into this (astrological) picture? By saying that the "time of sorrows has begun", I presume you don't believe in a pretribulational rapture... what, to you, suggests that the tribulation has begun (other than the September 28th astrological alignments)?

Feel free to answer this in another thread somewhere if you feel it distracts from this one, but I'd be (genuinely) interested in hearing your thoughts on it.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Comet Elenin Fulfills Revelation 12

Believe it, the signs were given. Christians should know these things, but the R.C.C. made learning biblical astronomy out to be astrology and so it has become anathema and many christians are rather supersitious and reluctant to learn what the prophet Daniel and even jewish priests like Jeremiah knew.

Christ will come like a thief in the night only to those who do not know the signs of his coming, the foolish virgins who failed to keep enough oil in their lamps and keep watch for the groom. The priest caught sleeping on duty in the Temple when he was supposed to be watching for the Holy Fire.

Genesis 1:14

14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years

We have gone off of God's calendar thanks to Pope Gregory.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

No, he's waiting for the real deal to stage a fake alien invasion and our "space brothers" coming here to save us. And that they had to remove the Christians because they would be a hinderance to the world transitioning into the new age.

nonsense. But satan reads scripture, he knows the harpazo is coming, he's been planning and seeding the world with alien propaganda for a long time to prepare for this. He knows it's coming, and has to have a plan in place to implement the minute it goes viral. Can't have half the world changing teams when it goes down now can he?

Why do you think the Illuminati are building the underground tunnels? satan read Revelation a few times I think, he knows how this tale ends already.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Absurd, the scroll hasn't been handed to Christ yet. We'll watch that if we're members of the Ekklessia.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
No. However ... saying that all the people who were raptured were taken up by the "space brothers" because they either were ready to move on to the next conscious or were taken out-of-the-way so civilization could progress , sounds like a perfect excuse to me.
edit on 10-4-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
No. However ... saying that all the people who were raptured were taken up by the "space brothers" because they either were ready to move on to the next conscious or were taken out-of-the-way so civilization could progress , sounds like a perfect excuse to me.

he knows it's coming, and has to have a plan to immediately explain it away besides the rapture.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Theres all kinds of theories that tie into this ranging from an alien invasion, to HAARP, Project Bluebook all of it is going to play a part in the great deception. An alien invasion and mass UFO abduction will likely be how they spin the harpazo/rapture event and the fact that the MSM has been flaunting stuff about UFO's lately, in which the governments of the would will have to unite for planetary defense, which is the same crap that happend in the Punic Wars where a dictator was chosen to defend the realm and given emergency powers and just like the caesars, El Antichristo won't give up his powers. Thats my take on it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Theres all kinds of theories that tie into this ranging from an alien invasion, to HAARP, Project Bluebook all of it is going to play a part in the great deception. An alien invasion and mass UFO abduction will likely be how they spin the harpazo/rapture event and the fact that the MSM has been flaunting stuff about UFO's lately, in which the governments of the would will have to unite for planetary defense, which is the same crap that happend in the Punic Wars where a dictator was chosen to defend the realm and given emergency powers and just like the caesars, El Antichristo won't give up his powers. Thats my take on it.

They know we are sheep.

1. keep the sheep focused on everything under the sun that doesn't matter. (American Idol, Survivor)
1. Fabricate a crisis. (WW3/Alien Invasion)
2. Implement their solution. (NWO)
3. Repeat

But they also know they can't have a bunch of Christians running around who have read the last chapter of the Book and Daniel screaming what they are doing and who the man of sin really is.

edit on 10-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Please read this thread, lonewolf.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if anyone else here wants a more modern eyewitness account and interpretation of Fallen Angels compared to other Angels, you should check out that link too. Very eye-opening.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
IMO what is referred to as Rapture will be De Facto spaceship-based rescue from planet Earth before a big catastrophe. A catastrophe with fire that Peter speaks in his letter. We don't know and can't know in advance when the Second Coming will come, if even the Son doesn't know. How can we know the 7 year trib, if so then we would know when Jesus comes too.

I do not believe in a rapture of flying bodies that leave their shoes, may be clothes on Earth, or disappearing in a blink of an eye. Or planes crashing because their pilots have been raptured.

The transformation-resurrection of the bodies will happen at the time of the Second Coming of Jesus and not before that. Lazarus was indeed resurrected, but only to die for a second time (all die once, Lazarus -twice, hehe).

The interpretation of Revelation 12 and the War in Heaven is very complicated. What is "heaven" first of all? What words are used in Greek original, how they are translated, and what is understood at the time of the writing some 1900 years ago? Is it possible under the term "heaven" to be understood all that is called sky, and space? There are languages, as the Roman languages, that use one and same word for sky and heaven.

Furthermore, how could satan and his army be in heaven at the year 90 AD when the Revelation has been written by John? They had been expelled from the highest heaven of God long long ago. It is very likely John talks of the Space and the Universe, when describing very short but intense the war in "heaven". Then the armies of the Satan, on one hand, and Archangel Michael, on the other, may well be armies of EXTRATERRESTRIALS. Those who serve God, and those who oppose him and serve Satan instead.

Also notice how the Old Testament refers to the Angels. In some instances, they are indistinguishable from human beings (Tobias and Raphael). In other cases, they are what we would call today UFO and Aliens (Ezechiel's wheels, Elijah's chariot - space vehicle).

Where did Elijah go? Not to the Heaven of God, Because he could not be resurrected before the passion and death and the resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus took with Him the righteous from the Old Testament when He ascended to heaven on the 40th day. No way for Elijah, and Enoch, to go there before Jesus. Instead, they went with THEIR BODIES to another place, another planet. They will come back again, to DIE under the persecution of the Antichrist at the End of the times. How could they die, if they have been transformed-resurrected?
Our rapture-rescue could well be like theirs - temporary rescue until the fulfillment of times, when Jesus comes in glory. Then we too will come back and be transformed-resurrected together with the dead in the Lord.

To demonize all UFOs is as bad as to say they all are our space brothers. There are good and evil, as there are good and evil humans. Just remember what happened in the last century on Earth. And that is ion the planet chosen by God for His Son. If such a polarity does exit, how much more in the vast Universe, that consists of billions upon billions of other stars. Some of us are quite short-sighted and do not overcome the temptation of the clergy in the time of Galileo, that they know everything from position of God's chosen ones. The same fanaticism that made the pharisees who were believers to become enemies of the Son of God.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

TextAs of September 28th, 2011 Revelation 12 was fulfilled and the dragon was cast to earth. So now, he is here. The dragon walks the earth and the time of sorrows has begun.
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Jesus tells us that unless he shortens the time Satan and his locust army have that not one flesh will be saved . So I don't believe Satan will be persecuting for 7 years as widely held by the gap theory .

Daniel 9:25 states that from the order to rebuild the temple into the coming of the Messiah would be seven weeks and three score and two weeks . That is 69 weeks of 7 or 483 years , that occurred when Christ began his ministry exactly 483 years after the decree by Cyrus the Persian. Christs ministry lasted 3.5 years so that brings us half way thru the seventyth week .

So when Satan is released at the sixth trump his time is shortened , The question is does he have the whole 3.5 years to persecute the church , I see in Revelation 9:5 that the locust army of Satan has five months to torment man with his sting . I believe that the answer is five months so the locust army is loosed on the fifth trump and awaits their commander on the sixth trump and they will have five months to persecute the elect that resist them.

I also believe that Satan will use space ships to deceive the rapture people into leaving the earth with him , telling them the tribulation is to begin so get aboard and I will take you to heaven while my troops punish the earth.

new topics

top topics

join