It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one that believes America needs a second revolution?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
However how much a second revolution would help, it won't be useful. The governments have more weapons then they tell us. The Laser beam isn't all. They have an entire army of drones. A second revolution would just get squashed without results upon the government.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
YES!!!!! A second revolution...this time we have to kill all the lawyers, judges, prisoners, junkies, medicaid - section 8, college professors, newscasters, global warming nuts, 9/11 trueth idiots...mexicans, spics, isamic terrorists....need I go on?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
perhaps true change will not happen until America divides into several countries. North, South, West and Jefferson. Then everybody just picks up and goes to what suits them. Clearly in these threads there is no majority, and Minorities get panty bunch syndrome.
Now here lies a solution. Ha!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I forgot the politicians....we need to drag every liberal democrap and liberatarian (ron paul) out of their beds and wack'm...two in the front of the head (so they can see the bullet comming) and then we need to take care of all their offspring....we need to leave no stone unturned....we must wack'm all....

then we will have change. and hope...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
perhaps true change will not happen until America divides into several countries. North, South, West and Jefferson. Then everybody just picks up and goes to what suits them. Clearly in these threads there is no majority, and Minorities get panty bunch syndrome.

At this point in the game, I agree with you.
Just let me know which geographical area will adopt and continue to support the Constitution, and I will be there shortly.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
No. I believe we need some serious change say like justice and equality, but I think we should be more evolved and smarter that we should not have to resort to the tactics of the other side to beat them. Revolution has a very high price and that price is human lives lost or destroyed in the process. Yes freedom, equality and justice are worth that cost and always will be but there must be another way. I don't think the current political system allows for the type of change needed but there are always other options. Regardless of what we have been told and led to believe we are not the minority. The masses are all thinking the same thing, the game is rigged and we have been used and played for fools. We have the numbers and that is a start. I love my country, that is the America I pledged allegiance to as a child, but what we have today is not that America anymore. We have the power to make things right but I refuse to believe that it must happen with the use of violence and the loss of life.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I have a feeling in my gut that there will eventually be a second revolutionary war, we need it, how else could we possibly ever eradicate the poisonous corruption that runs deep in the veins of our government.

Eradicating people is easy... it's what comes after that's hard.

The real question is: How do we create a corruption-proof system?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

I do agree with you, a peaceful revolution would be best for everyone involved.

However, when tptb continuously ignores, scoffs and ridicule us with absolutely no change, at what point do we the people shut our mouths and start cracking skulls? What is the indicator that talking and pleading will not and is not going to work?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

It's post like yours that make me wonder if people are actually aware of how good we have it. This is not like the first Revolution, not even close. In fact, the cry for some kind of revolt, yet still seeing how the mass majority votes and thinks is measurably laughable, because even if you fix the corruption you didn't fix the stupidity. Plain and simple, America needs to get educated right and maybe then they will actually represent themselves better and run for office with a good conscience.

How would you rise against anyway? Just go torch the capital building? Maybe detain congress? In the end, you need people to replace them, and what kind of views will those people have? Will everyone magically agree with them? Its back to square one.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

I'll move to Jefferson in a heartbeat. If there was truly a free nation on earth - like one that Jefferson advocated - I would do all that I could to move there - the way other people used to come to America. It's disgusting what has become of this once great nation ...

Love Jefferson's tude ...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

As sad as it makes me I understand what you are saying. I still hope we have moved past that phase in our development. The worse things get the more desperate people become and the more clouded their judgment. It is clear the system here and elsewhere is broken and corrupt.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
reply to post by Skewed

As sad as it makes me I understand what you are saying. I still hope we have moved past that phase in our development. The worse things get the more desperate people become and the more clouded their judgment. It is clear the system here and elsewhere is broken and corrupt.

That is the problem. Personally, as a whole, I think the people have been able to achieve this level of development. I think that much is evident for the most part. The real issue is how do you deal with a group of people that have not yet reached that level of development and have no desires of reaching it either. We have to sometimes quit thinking like the people and think like the tptb in order to understand their position, as bad as it may be. It is not always what we think, it is what they think and believe that we have to overcome. The means to overcome it is the debate.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The cattle are starting to die of hunger and the farmer wants you all off to market (Wars for isreal) so yes it's revoloution or death as far as i see it.

Those that talk about a peacefull resolution seem to forget we have been peacfull and that didn't get us anywhere and also flys in the face of history, cowards as i see it and are making excuses for inaction when its plane to see things won't change without blood being dropped.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

We don't need a war....been there, done that...that is why we wrote the Constitution....All we need to do is throw out the whores in the 535 seats in Washington...through elections....we also need to get those grubs at the state level who would drag us down...the steps are in place...the mandate was covered over 200 years ago...we have the right and responsibility, to throw out the corrupt within our government...those "enemies foreign and DOMESTIC"...YEP....VOTE EM OUT....EVERY SINGLE INCUMBENT must go...this time, next time, and maybe the next...until "We the People" are once again running our country. Violence will beget violence, and millions of us have guns, but we don't have drones/microwave weaponry/satellites etc....so, do it the American way...vote the bastards out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A revolution starts and is won in the hearts and minds of the people.

"Life springs from death: and from the graves of patriot men and women spring living nations"

Padraig Pearse said this at the graveside of O'Donavan Rossa in front of 100,000 unfree Irishmen and women, a year before he organised the revolution which ultimately gave his fellow countrymen and women the freedom they had thought was too hard to possess and would cost too many lives.

Pearse knew he would not win the battle and he and his men would certainly end up in front of a firing squad.
He hoped this incredible sacrifice, would spark a patriotic Irish realization they must be free, and in this awakening, they could be united and unconquerable.

We have forgotten what it means to be free and what it costs to even glance at it.

"we know only one definition of freedom: it is Adam's (Tone's) definition, it is Jefferson's (Mitchel's) definition, it is Washington's (Rossa's) definition. Let no man blaspheme the cause that the dead generations of America (Ireland) served by giving it any other name or definition than their name and their definition"

Who in America, homeland of patriots, is willing to lay down their life for the lives of everyone else?
WHERE IS AMERICAS PADRAIG PEARSE?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InspirationEverywhere

I raise my hand.
I raise my other hand, just in case the first one was not seen.

I took an oath over 20 years ago, and still stand behind it.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Jefferson State
Just a bit more than Conservative maybe.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

see the link above

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Yeah,there are those that want it.

Should it happen? The Law of the land,the people, need to give voice,and say so.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join