It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsa Police Identify Victims In 'Unprecedented' Shooting Spree

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

It sounds to me like someone is trying to spark a race war. The suspect is supposed to be driving around in a white pick-up, which reminds me of how the DC snipers were supposed to be driving around in a white van, which later turned into a maroon sedan. Who benefits from all these racial tensions?

That very well could be part of the motive. Again, with the French shooter-he shot at a Jewish school.

Oh, and do you mean the DC Snipers that killed 11 and wounded 6? (there are those pesky numbers again.)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It is going to be a long hot summer.

2nd

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by TsukiLunar

This very clearly has the fingerprints of occult ritual. It is likely the shooter is Mind-Kontrolled.
It is generally agreed that the Illuminati are attached to their numbers in rituals.
Do you see what I see?

Victim #1 1am 1000 block of 51st pl (5+1=6)
Victim #2 45 min later (4+5=9) 300 block of 63rd st (6+3=9)
Victim #3 7am 801 (8+1=9) E 36th St (3+6=9)

additional details about victim 2 1:45 (1+4+5=10) 54yo man also shot (5+4=9)

So - you think the killer was carrying his calculator around, ignoring the notion that the killings seem random and unmotivated - then how would the killer know the age of the victims, and how would the killer know that the victim would be 1000 blocks away or 300 blocks away?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

So - you think the killer was carrying his calculator around, ignoring the notion that the killings seem random and unmotivated - then how would the killer know the age of the victims, and how would the killer know that the victim would be 1000 blocks away or 300 blocks away?

Absolutely not, that is the point of MK- not thinking. Sirhan Sirhan and Loughner have both gone on record saying they have no recollection of the event.

As for the 1000 or 300 block, do you know what that means? That means the addresses on that block would be, for example, 1000, 1002, 1004, 1006 on one side of the street and 1001, 1003, 1005 on the other. If you want to make sure you pick a ritually significant block all you need to do is look at the addresses.

Ages, birthdates, etc. Some of that is simply in the reporting of those significant numbers, not necessarily the reality of them. However, take Loughner for example. It's more than just coincidence that he was born on Sep 10, 1988 and one of the victims, a 9yr old no less, was born Sep 11, 2001, exactly 13 years and 1 day apart, and includes an 11/8 multiple (88) and 9/11. That ain't no coincidence. That is coded into the ritual. I'm not sure of the exact hows beyond the simple reporting aspect, but I know that it is.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by jude11

Oh geez. Five posts and we already have thrown numerology, Trayvon Martin, Bill Clinton, The Illuminati and gun activism into the mix. Its amazing how quickly things can veer off topic these days.

edit on 7-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

At least the rest of us had an opinion on the topic and maybe possible reasons or an outcome.

You on the other hand, are attempting to steer it off topic all by your self by ignoring it completely.

Peace

What...? I just ignored it? Guess who posted it.

My bad...My wrong...My apologies!

It was late and I only seen the comment which looked like a troll attempt and didn't look at the poster (you)

In my defense, I was in troll fighting mode even at the wee hours of the morning...

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
suposedly it is a white guy shooting black people
just heard that on radio... anyone else hear this??

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oh geez. Five posts and we already have thrown numerology, Trayvon Martin, Bill Clinton, The Illuminati and gun activism into the mix. Its amazing how quickly things can veer off topic these days.

edit on 7-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

Now if we can only insert aliens in there somehow...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Its is very likely that this is an attempt at "killing two birds with one stone" here.

1. create division via RACE among the people who have become a thorn in their sides via UNITING TOGETHER via movements like Occupy, and to a much lesser extent, the Tea Party. The Tea Party to a lesser extent because it has long been successfully HIJACKED by the DEVILS on the Right. And 2. gun control that Obama told the Brady's that he was working on "under the radar" not long ago...

Two birds with one stone... Very likely...
edit on 7-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I have a feeling that we are also going to start hearing 'ban all gun ownership for civilians" before long.

This is playing into the hands of those that would see us all without the right to protect ourselves.

If it is a true serial killer, it is a tragedy. If it is a play to further the no gun agenda, it's just sick.

Peace

edit on 7-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I'm sure you are right on that but I'd sure warn the anti-gunners about finding friendlier pastures to do that preaching. LOL.... Oklahoma is the kind of place to make such people feel like a Carter cheerleader at a Reagan rally. God Bless 'em all but Oklahoma makes Missouri look a little left leaning.

This is what people in Oklahoma are known to do for fun...and I love living close enough to drive out there any time they have something like this i want to go see.
The person who did the shooting in a case like this is the one with the whole world to worry about......in a place like this. Of all the states NOT to be a criminal in, Texas has to be #1...but Oklahoma is sure in the top 5.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There is a task force out looking
for this guy here is an update.
this might be something to keep
an eye on.. since this is a clear cut
case of murder there is no controversy
around it some lunatic is going around
shooting people, remind me of the dc sniper
without the sniper and terror..

Police are searching for a man in an older-model white pickup truck, Jordan said. He said that although the shootings could be considered hate crimes because all the victims were African American, no racial slurs were reportedly used and police aren’t following that theory until more information comes to light.

City Councilor Jack Henderson, who represents the district in which the shootings occurred, said residents with information about the shootings needed to contact the task force in charge of investigating the incidents. The task force includes the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service.

“I know that there are some people in District 1 that are thinking that they don’t need to be talking to the Police Department,” Henderson said. “We need you to put aside your feelings about your inability to talk to the Police Department.”

www.latimes.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Could it be someone who was horribly wronged recently? Maybe a family member was brutalized or murdered? I am sure that is the first thing the cops are looking at but it would make a lot of sense. Maybe this person couldn't take it any more. Maybe they are reliving the incident in their mind over and over and vengeance has just taken over?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I live in Tulsa and the only thing we're being told so far is that it is supposed to be a white guy in a white pickup. I used to live in North Tulsa and I can say from personal experience that race plays a large role there. In the neighborhood I was in, you did not walk outside if you were white. Some parts of the north side are pretty rough and I could write a book on the crazy things I saw and experienced in the seedier parts of town. It was like a John Singleton film...but with more methamphetamine. I've known gang bangers and I've known white supremacists, and Tulsa has quite a few of them. If a race war is possible, this is as likely a place as any for it to happen, it's already happened once before with the Tulsa Race Riot in 1921. It still has a lot of unanswered questions, such as the official death toll which many believe was way way too low, combined with stories of unmarked mass graves.

The Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., president of the Tulsa NAACP, said...

"We have to handle this because there are a number of African-American males who are not going to allow this to happen in their neighborhood," he said. "We're trying to quell the feeling of 'let's get someone' and we will make as certain as we can that this isn't pushed under the rug."

Article

I'm hoping that this will be solved quickly without retaliation attacks or more random racial violence. I'll be following this closely and if I hear anything I'll put it up here.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Crackavelli

I live in Tulsa and the only thing we're being told so far is that it is supposed to be a white guy in a white pickup. I used to live in North Tulsa and I can say from personal experience that race plays a large role there. In the neighborhood I was in, you did not walk outside if you were white.

To clarify. He is talking about like 20 or 30 yrs ago. I have lived in north Tulsa before (I.E. two years ago)and it is perfectly acceptable to be white and outside. Though, the area is not the safest place in the world, its not as bad as many of the older folks seem to remember it being.

Just by my personal experience, of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Two men arrested over Oklahoma 'hate' shooting spree

Source

TULSA, Okla. -- Police arrested two men early Sunday in connection with the North Tulsa shootings that saw three black people killed and another two injured, police said. Cops apprehended two white males -- 19-year-old Jake England and Alvin Watts, 32 -- at 1:47am local time, KOKI reported. They will be charged with three counts of murder and two counts of shooting with intent to kill. A statement from the Tulsa Police Department said, "Within 24 hours of its formation, the task force 'Operation Random Shooter' has completed its mission. Our sympathy goes out to the families of the victims and we hope that our efforts can bring some resolution and closure to these heinous acts."

Read more: www.nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just found Jake's Facebook page apparently it was the two year mark for his fathers death. He was killed by a black person. Jake seems to really have unraveled over the past week or so by looking at his Facebook wall. here is a post he put on his wall on the 4th

Jake England
Today is two years that my dad has been gone shot by a #ing 'n-word' it's hard not to go off between that and sheran I'm gone in the head.
RIP
. Dad and sheran I
. Love and miss u
I think about both of u every second of the day
Share · Thursday at 4:04pm via mobile ·
edit on 8-4-2012 by theman32 because: forgot something

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
patriotboy.blogspot.com...

From England's Facebook wall.

Jake England
Today is two years that my dad has been gone shot by a #ing 'n-word' it's hard not to go off between that and sheran I'm gone in the head.
RIP
. Dad and sheran I
. Love and miss u
I think about both of u every second of the day
Share · Thursday at 1:04pm via mobile ·
6 people like this.

Alvin Watts I kno i miss them 2. My last meomeries were great ones of them. Its nt goodbye its c u later.
Jake England
Chilling at that house people talking # on me for some # I didn't do lil man and cady Ian's here I do believer it just mite be the time to call it quits I I hate to say it like that but I'm done if something does happen tonite be ready for another funeral later
Share · Friday at 8:15pm via mobile ·

Theres 7 Peopple who also posted to him to not do anything stupid to his last post. You can see that at the link above.

uk.enewsleak.com...

The above link tells the story about his fathers death and how it is related to the shootings. Seems it was the same as where his father was killed.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Seems the guy who killed his father should have never been arrested. He should be free. Seems
Oklahoma has a stand your ground law that is the same as Floridas. Pernell Jefferson should be free like George Zimmerman. Or George Zimmerman should be serving 6 years like Pernell Jefferson.

www.tulsaworld.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
"Police went to England's home after receiving a tip and then followed the men three or four blocks to another home, where they were arrested..."

Do they actually have any evidence yet? I thought it was just one white guy in a white truck....

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I guess my hunch was right if they are guilty of this. Looks like vengeance festered until it could fester no more and the kid exploded. If he wanted to do something like that he should have been much smarter.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
I guess my hunch was right if they are guilty of this. Looks like vengeance festered until it could fester no more and the kid exploded. If he wanted to do something like that he should have been much smarter.

In my opinion the person he should have shot is the person in prison. You guys are defending his logic.

A person of color A kills my dad. I kill several random totally unrelated persons of similar description in retaliation.

Should it not be person A kills my Dad. I kill person A. Or maybe even person A's family.

It would then be personal. But to choose an attribute be it color, gender etc and kill others with similar attributes is something only a racist can do when skin color is the chosen attribute.

That native Indian must be reading too many ATS and youtube racist comments then getting him self all upset and brave....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join