It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunebu...One or two for the album

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It should be noted that all this Nazi UFO Genre started from a single source and he was a well known comic book artist. Can't remember the links but I listened to this interview where this researcher had chased down the stories to a single source and that when you realize it was a guy trying to sell comics that its all pure bunk.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ninex was caught out,clearly you need to brush up on your photo shop "expertise" also an adjustment to your self obssesed Alfa female agression would not go amiss.

Accusing an innocent poster of a physical threat is disgusting.She Wolf style anger does not sit well with my spiritual balancing.
edit on 5-4-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
These pictures are 100% fake:

The first picture clearly shows the tail section of a Junkers Ju-88 with what appears to be an antenna array on the starboard wing, suggesting that the aircraft is a night fighter. The only Ju-88 night fighters with the tail configuration shown in the image were the C and the R.

A quick browse of contemporary photographs of these aircraft soon provided me with an uncropped version of the same image (it's a Ju-88C-6b.....I'm still trying to track down the exact unit, date and location) and there's not a 'Haunebu' to be seen!

You can take it for granted that all of the alleged Nazi UFO pictures are equally fake.

Good job, that is conclusive.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
Ninex was caught out,clearly you need to brush up on your photo shop "expertise" also an adjustment to your self obssesed Alfa female agression would not go amiss.

Accusing an innocent poster of a physical threat is disgusting.She Wolf style anger does not sit well with my spiritual balancing.
edit on 5-4-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

As stated before, I've willingly and openly admitted my error, and even where i could have very easily went back and edited the post where I was in error to cover up the said error, I left it on purpose.

Further, I'm not responsible for the delicate snowflake balance of your spiritual balancing act. That is entirely your responsibility. Digging up and pointing out my errors, pointing fingers and such further does nothing to help you from me jumping back on here to defend myself, but, I suppose you get some perverse joy out of picking on tiny little girls who've admittedly been in error, and readily confessed to it.

Finally, I'm quite sure all of the adults here are quite very capable of reading through this thread to see quite plainly where I have been in error and admitted openly and freely to such without you jumping out of the bushes, delicate little snowflake spiritual balancing act on a unicycle and all, to point your grubby fingers around in inflammatory accusation when such has been addressed, done, did, gone, resolved and rectified long ago.

Your point is redundant and extremely tired.
Please, go take a nap. You'll feel better. I promise.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Good Post

The sack A-6 wasn't just something the Germans were experimenting with the US had the Vought V-173 / XF5U-1 Flying Flapjack only difference was the US version was twin engined.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Maybe "Iron Sky"?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
If, then there was just one man that would have known the truth.

General Hans Kammler.

Kammler was in charge of all secret developments from the V1 to V4 Rocket projects under Werner von Brown.

He was also in charge of the less known V7 Project which was based on the idea of a flying disk.

First incarnations where based on designs from Viktor Schaumberger.

Schaumbergers design of a Repulsine, used the “Coanda” effect.

The Coanda effect produces a vortex between an inner and an outer hull of a flying disk.

The vortex lifts the disk off the ground.

If the air speed of the vortex is increased, the vortex chamber produces an electric charges separation (diamagnetic effect), according to Schaumberger.

Most testing sites where discovered in what’s today’s Czech Republic.

With concrete pillars to support the Flying disks still intact.

But the actual Flying Disks where never found by the American or the Russian Army.

Unfortunately there are six version of Kammler’s death scenario, but none of them being conclusive.

Kammler vanished, Disks vanished?

edit on 6-4-2012 by Not_u_again because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

That's great thanks, i thought there'd be enough information there to identify a source, looks to be in North Africa or Italy..?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There was no truth for Herr Kammler to know.....This is all a load of rubbish invented by a bunch of neo-nazis in the 70s, is that the sort of mind set you wish to promote?

I've still not pinned the exact ID of the aircraft down, but I'm leaning toward NJG2 based in Germany (it's probably 1943 or later as the aircraft parked in front of the hangars in the background appear to be Ju-188s).....I'll 'phone a friend' at some point who I can guarantee will be able to ID this aircraft right down to the serial numbers. As I said before the Germans were incredibly meticulous in their record keeping and despite the rubbish commonly spouted on here relating to this subject, most of those records fell into Allied and Soviet hands and are now in the public domain (if you know how & where to look for them).
edit on 6-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: More Detail

edit on 6-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: + Spelling

edit on 6-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: ++ Spelling (bad day at the office)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

of cause ive heard of the foo fighters where is you proof they were nazi craft?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Not_u_again

the concrete pillars were there to support water tanks
hanz kammler was a pen pusher not a scientist

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

the concrete pillars were there to support water tanks
hanz kammler was a pen pusher not a scientist

I thought he had a Doctors degree in Engineering?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The cheesy women with long hair were added to the photos to suggest that they were "Vril women," an alleged society of mediums that were in psychic contact with the inhabitants of Aldebaran. There is no evidence that these women ever actually existed. The most famous is supposedly Maria Orsic. The Vril women always had long, flowing hair. They represent the sort of adolescent sexual fantasies of Neo-Nazis. If you want to read more about this pseudo-history, here is a non-Neo-Nazi website that has collected these fables:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Thanks, Zorgon.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

There was no truth for Herr Kammler to know.....This is all a load of rubbish invented by a bunch of neo-nazis in the 70s, is that the sort of mind set you wish to promote?

I am not promoting anything, just try to add some researchable facts.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.antigravitytechnology.net...

But if you say all that is fiction..

Must be so then..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

He" was awarded his Dr. Ing. in November 1932, following some years of practical work in local building administration.".he may have had a degree in engineering but he was an administator
I have a degree in history but that does not make me a historian

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It's not just me that has issues with this, let's look at the headings for that Wikipedia page you linked to:

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.

It needs additional citations for verification. Tagged since August 2008.
It may be written from a fan's point of view, rather than a neutral point of view. Tagged since August 2008.
It may contain original research. Tagged since August 2008.
Its neutrality is disputed. Tagged since August 2008

Look at the works listed in Notes and References and the 'state of the farce' becomes quite obvious.....The only sources provided have a vested interest in promoting this stuff ie: they're selling books or magazines based on this rubbish.

I'm an armoured vehicle fan, planes are not my thing, but it took me all of about five minutes to find that Ju-88 picture. Believe me, the Germans kept incredibly detailed records of just about everything that they did. Some of these have been lost but most have survived and as a result, given a fairly clear photo it's possible to identify individual Panthers, Tigers etc. almost down to their components. Yet we have no contemporsry supporting evidence of any kind for this 'Vril-Saucer' materiel.....Nothing, not a jot. No pay records, no work orders, no transportation requisitions, absolutely SFA!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Couldnt agree more. that Viktor Schauberger wikipediapage could have just been totaly fabricated. we found so many of hitlers wonder weapons after the war te v1 and v2 rockets operational me262 and 163 jet and rocket fighters and dozens of experimental aircraft projects. but absolutly nothing to do with any flying disc programme

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And lets keep in mind that the discs were never discs in the first place.....Arnold's description of what he saw was a lot closer to this (real):

Than this (fake):

edit on 6-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: Spelling As Usual

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It's not just me that has issues with this, let's look at the headings for that Wikipedia page you linked to:

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.

It needs additional citations for verification. Tagged since August 2008.
It may be written from a fan's point of view, rather than a neutral point of view. Tagged since August 2008.
It may contain original research. Tagged since August 2008.
Its neutrality is disputed. Tagged since August 2008

Look at the works listed in Notes and References and the 'state of the farce' becomes quite obvious.....The only sources provided have a vested interest in promoting this stuff ie: they're selling books or magazines based on this rubbish.

I'm an armoured vehicle fan, planes are not my thing, but it took me all of about five minutes to find that Ju-88 picture. Believe me, the Germans kept incredibly detailed records of just about everything that they did. Some of these have been lost but most have survived and as a result, given a fairly clear photo it's possible to identify individual Panthers, Tigers etc. almost down to their components. Yet we have no contemporsry supporting evidence of any kind for this 'Vril-Saucer' materiel.....Nothing, not a jot. No pay records, no work orders, no transportation requisitions, absolutely SFA!

My replay was just to show that development to build a flying saucer was done by the Germans in WW2.

I did not mention or promote any of that “Haunebu” nonsense either..

Still as much as we love to hate them, I wish our scientists would get support like this today.

Just imagine where we could be..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here probably:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join