It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunebu...One or two for the album

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

did you read the part where I said I'm not infallible, and that fair's fair?

I suppose you feel quite proud for your outstanding ability to kick a tiny 5'0" girl while she's down.
Would you like to taser gun me, or spray me with mace too?

I'm not perfect. I could have gone back and edited that post to cover up my mistake, BUT, in the spirit of fairness and truth and honesty, I have left my post still in error on purpose.

Now, if you're done doing a snoopy dance all over me, perhaps you'd like to pay attention to the subject as opposed to attacking people, instead of debating the subject?

edit on 5-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by gortex

I actually agree that the touch of glamour might have been added...

And there's the problem , if they added the girl for a touch of glamor then why not the UFO ?
Another problem is who would park a piece of tech like that on its belly , the picture aren't all that clear but is see no legs or supports for the craft .
The reports I've seen for landed craft normally mention 3 legs which the craft rests on ...or they just hover slightly above the ground .

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I'm not infallible, and that fair's fair?

Well, I missed that part and for the record I would never kick a 5' girl, at any time, even if she was down.
And would that even be an outstanding ability for a half grown man to possess? No.
I was only stating that:

I see no problem with shadowing or any masking around the head area.

And as for the next statement:

So tell us, whats fake about the next photo, featuring the three women standing together? Were they really male ss officers too? with female heads pasted over?

I admit.....tacky and uncalled for. I have always preached "Constructive Criticism" and with the above statement, I'm not being a very good advocate for what I preach.
My sincere apologies.
TXML

I have left my post still in error on purpose.

As have I. If we always covered our mistakes.....other could not learn from them. And I for one learn from others constantly.
No hard feelings right?

edit on 5-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

There are a couple of versions on the site (were it is almost impossible to find anything again in the bizarre eclectic mix), one slightly greater in extent shown in an assemblage as a photograph at a diagonal, with what looks border intact, original or otherwise i couldn't say, then a straightened and thus slightly cropped version of that.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Kantzveldt because: add image

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

With respect, I think you'll find that there's going to be a fairly unanimous agreement that the saucer craft 'photos' are complete fabrications.

I have not done the search for Haunebu (sp?) using the ATS Search Feature, but, I wager that were you to do so, you may very well find many many many other threads regarding the supposed Nazi saucer craft as debate about them is nothing all that new.

I suspect some of the very same illustrations you've posted here may be found in some of those threads.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Not really, i'm very familiar with what's out there, or in here, what's done the rounds and what hasn't, the airfield photo is freshly introduced to the genre.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Kantzveldt because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

There does look to be some small chassis/support looking closely.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There is no doubt that the German military were working on disk like aircraft but using conventional propulsion systems , surely is they had an anti-grav drive we would have seen some evidence of it by now .

The Sack AS 6

Of course it is entirely possible that the main legacy of the Sack AS 6 was the host of rumours and myths post-war regarding German 'disc' aircraft and flying saucers...
falkeeins.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 5-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

There is a lot of circumstantial evidence which has convinced me that they succeeded.
TPTB know this also and that is one of the reasons why there is so much disinformation.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

can you provide this evidence? ive been looking into this subject for over 3 years and i have found none

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Who is that lady (not the three first, that about woman looked like at time), what's source of the image? Just because i think I know her (granddoughter, etc...) or some relative of her...

edit on 5-4-2012 by skullandbonesband because: grammar

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skullandbonesband

No idea, just a period image i chose at random.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

can you provide this evidence? ive been looking into this subject for over 3 years and i have found none

I've been at it for over 8 years now and dug deep. There is no direct evidence, but lots of indications. If there was only one, or just a few, you could dismiss it and I probably would have too. But there is a huge pile of circumstantial evidence and that is for me convincing enough. I feel like a cop who knows who the killer is but has no evidence to get him convicted.
A small example is this short excerpt from the NYT:

NAZI BASE REPORTED IN ANTARCTIC AREA; Repair Shop at Deception Bay, 500 Miles From South America, Is Blown Up BYRD MAKES DISCLOSURE Admiral at Boston Greets Ship Returning With Members of United States Expedition (May 06, 1941)

select.nytimes.com...
So why do MSM Historians still deny that the Nazis ever had a base in New Swabia? 8 years ago German historian Guido Knopp denied that the Nazis had ever been to Antarctica. These days they acknowledge it but they went there only to look for recourses.

Here are some threads you might want to look into:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Ever heard of the foo fighters?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Regarding the Antarctic stories, i found it interesting where looking at sites like uboat.net, all uboats are accounted for.

If all uboats are accounted for, being sunk, scrapped, captured, put on display somewhere, as well as having detailed information regarding the commanders of these uboats, who they were, and what happened to them, it would lend credence that speculation and circumstantial evidence is just that.

uboat.net myths and stories section.

All uboats index including those laid down but never put into action

If all the uboats are accounted for, then, where does that put some of these speculations?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
These pictures are 100% fake:

The first picture clearly shows the tail section of a Junkers Ju-88 with what appears to be an antenna array on the starboard wing, suggesting that the aircraft is a night fighter. The only Ju-88 night fighters with the tail configuration shown in the image were the C and the R.

A quick browse of contemporary photographs of these aircraft soon provided me with an uncropped version of the same image (it's a Ju-88C-6b.....I'm still trying to track down the exact unit, date and location) and there's not a 'Haunebu' to be seen!

You can take it for granted that all of the alleged Nazi UFO pictures are equally fake.

edit on 5-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: Spelling & Punctuation

edit on 5-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: Got me Ports & Starboards mixed up

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

For a very first post, that was extremely well done.
Welcome to ATS.
Bravo!

I gives you your first star

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Cheers!

All this Nazi UFO stuff is incredibly silly.....The Germans were extremely methodical in recording pretty much everything that they did (even the really nasty bestial stuff), yet there is no sustainable contemporary evidence whatsoever for the existence of these vehicles. Here I should add that I'm referring only to the 'exotic propulsion' types, not well documented and perfectly real aircraft such as the Sack AS-6.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

I agree.

Fantasy, however, or anything for that matter that someone wants to believe always tastes sweeter, and as long as there's a market for fiction, and dreams, there will be people who steadfastly hold onto their own revisionist versions of imaginative fantastic history.

Some of it is even really fun stuff so long as you don't drink the cool-aide. Nazis on the Moon, Nazis on Mars, Nazis in underground cities beneath Antarctica, Nazis on Venus, NASA is really the Nazi AeroSpace Administration (operation paperclip), and on and on and on.
It's fun stuff, and the authors and designers of such fabrications have a keen tendency for tying their own story in with others for verisimilitude.

It's easy to see how some, if not many who take the most convenient (false) information found in places like youtube over proper actual documentation can fall into these traps.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yup.....The books (Projeckt Saucer etc.) make for good reading and the upcoming film looks fun (Iron Sky), but as a matter of historical fact.....It's all complete and utter rubbish.

None of this is to say that something odd wasn't occuring in Antarctica of course.....Operation Highjump was very real and appears to have had some very significant consequences (not least for James Forrestal if you buy the 'conspiracy theory').

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join