It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media lies about vaccine effectiveness (written by brain-dead journalists)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Mike Adams does a BRILLIANT job breaking down the 'dangers' of vaccines.

New research reported by Reuters reveals that whooping cough outbreaks are HIGHER among vaccinated children compared with unvaccinated children.

As Reuters reports: In early 2010, a spike in cases appeared at Kaiser Permanente in San Rafael, and it was soon determined to be an outbreak of whooping cough — the largest seen in California in more than 50 years. Witt had expected to see the illnesses center around unvaccinated kids, knowing they are more vulnerable to the disease. “We started dissecting the data. What was very surprising was the majority of cases were in fully vaccinated children. That’s what started catching our attention.” This same article also admits that these vaccines have never been tested for long-term effectiveness: “GSK has never studied the duration of the vaccine’s protection after the shot given to four- to six-year-olds, the spokesperson said. Dr. Joel Ward at the Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute said it’s still important for parents to get their kids immunized, even though it doesn’t provide lasting protection from whooping cough.” Huh? So let me get this straight: • Whooping cough infections are MORE common among children already vaccinated against whooping cough than unvaccinated children. • The whooping cough vaccines have NEVER been tested for long-term efficacy. • Doctors openly admit the vaccine “doesn’t provide lasting protection” against the disease. • But doctors and government authorities mindlessly push the vaccine anyway?! That’s essentially like saying, “We know these vaccines don’t really work, but everybody should get vaccinated anyway.”

Despite the fact that the whooping cough vaccines actually cause an increase in the risk of being infected with whooping cough, every time a whooping cough outbreak occurs, there’s a mad rush of everybody screaming, “Vaccinate! Vaccinate! Vaccinate!” For example, this mindless article in The Seattle Times typifies the kind of brain-dead journalism observed across the mainstream media: “Whooping cough spreading fast in state; vaccinations urged.” This mindless, irrational cry for vaccinations utterly contradicts scientific truth, but it get published over and over again with zero skepticism and no intelligent questioning by anyone in the (whored-out) mainstream media. Whooping cough vaccines, it turns out, do nothing to reduce the rate of whooping cough infections. But they do accomplish something else that’s even more important for Big Pharma. Care to guess what that is? You guessed it: Whooping cough vaccines keep whooping cough in circulation! The vaccines cause the very disease they claim to treat, so the more kids get vaccinated, the more outbreaks occur! This then results in more people calling for more vaccines, which causes even more whooping cough outbreaks to occur, and this sick profiteering cycle of vaccine quackery repeats itself over and over until children are pumped full of useless vaccines while the drug companies bank on record profits and all the parents are living in fear. The drug companies figured it out a long time ago, see? The best way to SELL a vaccine that claims to treat a disease is to make sure the vaccine contains the disease! Thus, the vaccination itself becomes the pathway to re-infection and repeat business! Want to make money in the cancer industry? Put cancer viruses into the vaccines! Oops, Merck already did that, didn’t they?

Here’s an admission by a Merck scientist of exactly this point:
www.naturalnews.com...

Also, here is the SeattleTimes article he was referring to:
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

I find it so fascinating (and sad) at how far some people will go to great lengths to 'defend' these multi-billion dollar drug companies that do nothing more but sell us on shooting ourselves (and our kids) up with a bunch of dangerous vaccines that do NOTHING but HARM to us.

It is simply amazing... if you click on the 'comments' section of the above SeattleTimes article you will see exactly what I am talking about. Again, you will see exactly how the 'Vaccine-heads' get so 'angry' when someone smart posts real information on the 'dangers' of Vaccines. Just look at what one person posted:

If my child catches whatever from your unvaccinated walking virus of a child, you're gonna get sued. Period. I normally despise stupid frivolous lawsuits, but I feel so strongly against these paranoid anti-vaccine zealots who put everyone else at risk because of a SINGLE, debunked study.

Notice the 'anger' in the above comment. Well, it gets even worse then that but I'm not going to post them all here. You can check them out for yourself:

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

What is it that makes these people so ANGRY at the rest of us who have done our own research and do NOT want ourselves vaccinated? Seriously, if Vaccines are as effective as they CLAIM to be... then the people who have gotten them should have NOTHING to worry about!

Here is the Mike Adams article (quoted at the top) from Natural News:
www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 4-4-2012 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Whooping cough infections are MORE common among children already vaccinated against whooping cough than unvaccinated children. • The whooping cough vaccines have NEVER been tested for long-term efficacy.

Um, this was obviously written by someone with little scientific knowledge.
The infections weren't "MORE common," it's just that the vast majority had the whooping cough virus.
And for the second part, people aren't going to wait 10-20 years to see how long a vaccine lasts. The vaccine worked in their trials. They just didn't wait 10 years go see how long it worked. That's really not a big deal, and it doesn't show lack of judgement on the scientists' part.

when someone smart posts real information on the 'dangers' of Vaccines.

I've never seen that happen. Everything I've read has severe scientific flaws, even if it does sound smart.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Whooping cough infections are MORE common among children already vaccinated against whooping cough than unvaccinated children. • The whooping cough vaccines have NEVER been tested for long-term efficacy.

Um, this was obviously written by someone with little scientific knowledge.
The infections weren't "MORE common," it's just that the vast majority had the whooping cough virus.
And for the second part, people aren't going to wait 10-20 years to see how long a vaccine lasts. The vaccine worked in their trials. They just didn't wait 10 years go see how long it worked. That's really not a big deal, and it doesn't show lack of judgement on the scientists' part.

Well then why get the vaccine if is clearly doesn't seem to be 'working' at all?? Vaccines have Mercury and all kinds of other chemicals that cause serious damage to your body and 'weakens' your immune system. No wonder these kids that got the Vaccine ended up getting Whooping Cough!

If you want to be a 'Guinea pig' then that's fine. But at least look into what you are about to have put in your body! I'm not saying that this is you, but there are just so many 'mindless drones' of people that just accept what they are being told and then roll up their sleeve.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25
Seriously, if Vaccines are as effective as they CLAIM to be... then the people who have gotten them should have NOTHING to worry about!

Originally posted by hero_25Well then why get the vaccine if is clearly doesn't seem to be 'working' at all??

Either you're lying to make your point or you dont know what you're talking about. Neither one is to be proud of.
But for everyone else, the reality is that nobody has ever claimed the vaccine to be 100 percent effective for all time.

The Reuters article mentioned in the OP (if hero_25 had bothered to read his own links) clearly says...

...studies conducted by the company have shown the vaccine is about 78 percent effective in warding off disease up until the age of six years.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
The Reuters article mentioned in the OP (if hero_25 had bothered to read his own links) clearly says...

Actually just to follow up on that point, I have noticed here on ATS that people with agendas seems so keen to make a point that they often grab a headline from a scientific article without bothering to read the article or to find out if it even backs up their point of view.
Here we have a good example.
The OP has grabbed a lie from naturalnews (as they do) who in turn claim that a Reuters article says the whooping cough vaccine doesnt work, when the article actually makes the complete and opposite argument.
Why didnt they read and understand it first, that what it was really saying is that the effectiveness wears off earlier than previously believed?
Maybe a sexy headline was all naturalnews were after. And not truth. Maybe naturalnews figured nobody would ever read the Reuters article. The OP certainly didnt.

"The disease has diminished markedly with the use of it. The benefit has been enormous," he said.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

You are joking right??

"We started dissecting the data. What was very surprising was the majority of cases were in fully vaccinated children. That's what started catching our attention," said Witt.

Of course they are going to 'back pedal' to still try and sell you on the Vaccine. But clearly, the vaccine is CRAP if the MAJORITY of the cases were from fully VACCINATED children!

Wow... I didn't think the 'Vaccine-Heads' would jump on me so quickly here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You are joking right??

...the MAJORITY of the cases were from fully VACCINATED children!

No again you've misunderstood.

1. Witt expected initially to find the children in the study to have had almost no vaccinations since the area (Marin County, Calif.) has an "anti vaccine" reputation. Instead, he found the large majority had been (in his words) "well vaccinated".

2. The previous definition of "fully vaccinated" assumed the vaccine was effective for a period of up to 8 years.
Witt's testing found that this definition is innacurate, and the vaccine only lasts for up to 3 years by which time its effectiveness has dropped to about 50 percent.

Thus, a #eload of people who were walking around in the community, the vast majority, classed as "fully vaccinated", were in fact not protected at all and had no more protection than someone who wasnt ever vaccinated ever at all.

I shouldnt have to point this out to you.
As the OP making a case, it is defended on YOU to know what you're talking about before you post.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are joking right??

...the MAJORITY of the cases were from fully VACCINATED children!

No again you've misunderstood.

1. Witt expected initially to find the children in the study to have had almost no vaccinations since the area (Marin County, Calif.) has an "anti vaccine" reputation. Instead, he found the large majority had been (in his words) "well vaccinated".

2. The previous definition of "fully vaccinated" assumed the vaccine was effective for a period of up to 8 years.
Witt's testing found that this definition is innacurate, and the vaccine only lasts for up to 3 years by which time its effectiveness has dropped to about 50 percent.

Thus, a #eload of people who were walking around in the community, the vast majority, classed as "fully vaccinated", were in fact not protected at all and had no more protection than someone who wasnt ever vaccinated ever at all.

I shouldnt have to point this out to you.
As the OP making a case, it is defended on YOU to know what you're talking about before you post.

OMG... If you believe in Vaccines then you should know that they are NOT suppose to wear off! If you are told otherwise, then you sir are being SCAMMED! Wow... are you really serious??

I think Mike Adams said it best here:

If vaccines “fade out” then they don’t work! The bedrock of vaccination theory is that when your body is exposed to a weakened virus, it will build up its supply of antibodies that will forever recognize that virus and defend your body against it. Sound familiar? That’s the fairy tale told to every parent and child by a vaccine-wielding brainwashed doctor. The key element of the story is that your body is supposed to keep those antibodies forever, right? Just like if you get the chicken pox one time, you won’t ever get it again because your body is immune to the chicken pox, right? But wait: Now they’re saying vaccines fade out over time. Somehow your body “forgets” the antibodies, they now admit, so you need a booster shot, what else? (Repeat sales, anyone?) So then, vaccines don’t really invoke lifetime antibodies at all, do they? And if that’s the case, then the entire vaccine mythology crumbles. No lifetime antibodies means the vaccines aren’t really working like real infections (such as the chicken pox). Something doesn’t add up here, especially when you figure that vaccines make children MORE susceptible to future infections.

Now think long and hard about your last post.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

OMG... If you believe in Vaccines then you should know that they are NOT suppose to wear off! If you are told otherwise, then you sir are being SCAMMED! Wow... are you really serious??

Straw man argument.
NOBODY apart from the anti-vaccine community ever claimed that vaccines last forever. You've gone and believed what they've said, and ignored the statements from the scientific community.

In the specific case of the whooping cough virus, everyone from the CDC to Witt (who did the study) to the Seattle Times that you yourself linked to in your own posting, to the Reuters article that you yourself quoted in your own posting...
they ALL say the vaccine loses effectiveness over time, and extra booster shots are required.

Please, please READ YOUR OWN LINKS before posting.

Edit - and may I just point out that I'm not bringing in any extra information or sources here.
I'm basing my posting solely on the references that your yourself have brought to the table.
Please read them.
And understand what they say before thinking they support your side of the argument.
They dont.

edit on 4-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Straw man argument.
NOBODY apart from the anti-vaccine community ever claimed that vaccines last forever. You've gone and believed what they've said, and ignored the statements from the scientific community.

In the specific case of the whooping cough virus, everyone from the CDC to Witt (who did the study) to the Seattle Times that you yourself linked to in your own posting, to the Reuters article that you yourself quoted in your own posting...
they ALL say the vaccine loses effectiveness over time, and extra booster shots are required.

Please, please READ YOUR OWN LINKS before posting.

Edit - and may I just point out that I'm not bringing in any extra information or sources here.
I'm basing my posting solely on the references that your yourself have brought to the table.
Please read them.
And understand what they say before thinking they support your side of the argument.
They dont.

edit on 4-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Obviously I have read them ALL. I never said that I agreed with ANYTHING outside of what I was 'quoting'. Why on earth would you trust what the 'Corporate-whore-media' has to say?

Vaccines wear off? Please, they just want more of your money.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Mercury has been removed as an agent that may be inert but is a neurological poison hence, not needed so why use it? And what boils my ass is seeing people in the west have their children get polio, or measles, or diphtheria, or tetanus because of an irrational fear of vaccines.

People think these diseases no longer exist, because so few get them. Um, no they do and are in the environment. Its criminal in my opinion to have a child suffer or die needlessly because of some idiots who want to sell books on the "evils of vaccines", as that guy whose name I can't recall, a Brit who made a fortune out of such ant-scientific crap.

Think he stayed up nights worried about all the crippled and dead children left in the wake of his "revelation"? Doubt it.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well then I dont know where to take this discussion further.

The CDC, Reuters, Witt, the manufacturers and even Naturalnews are all unanimous in saying the whooping cough vaccine is not effective forever. At no point anywhere has anyone ever said anything else.

So now it seems you wish me to refute an argument that nobody apart from yourself is making, and that nobody (not even myself) has ever made.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well then I dont know where to take this discussion further.

The CDC, Reuters, Witt, the manufacturers and even Naturalnews are all unanimous in saying the whooping cough vaccine is not effective forever. At no point anywhere has anyone ever said anything else.

So now it seems you wish me to refute an argument that nobody apart from yourself is making, and that nobody (not even myself) has ever made.

Okay, please explain to me why autism went from 1 out of 10,000 to now 1 out of 88 today? What exactly has 'changed' in the last 30 years that would account for this insane jump in autism? Aside from the 30+ new vaccines they want people to take up and through High School, what else could it be?

Also keep in mind, the Amish people have had NO CASES of autism! I challenge you to show me one. Gee, what is it that they could be doing differently? Oh that's right... the do NOT give Vaccines to their children!

BTW, thanks for having this debate with me. =)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by hero_25

Mercury has been removed as an agent that may be inert but is a neurological poison hence, not needed so why use it? And what boils my ass is seeing people in the west have their children get polio, or measles, or diphtheria, or tetanus because of an irrational fear of vaccines.

People think these diseases no longer exist, because so few get them. Um, no they do and are in the environment. Its criminal in my opinion to have a child suffer or die needlessly because of some idiots who want to sell books on the "evils of vaccines", as that guy whose name I can't recall, a Brit who made a fortune out of such ant-scientific crap.

Think he stayed up nights worried about all the crippled and dead children left in the wake of his "revelation"? Doubt it.

Actually, no. Most of the free vaccines given out these days still contain Mercury. The EXPENSIVE ones that you can opt for do not.

I will look for my link and see if I can find it. I was appalled at what I found, and it was from a reputable source.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

There has never been a remote correlation with vaccines and autism. Never. How about the rest of the crap in the environment, or the fact autism is now far more likely to be diagnosed now then ten twenty or more years ago? We now have large amounts of antibiotics in animal feed, though this is very bad because of human antibiotic resistance its not been liked to autism.

Or the problem with growth hormone fed to cattle to increase milk production, this I would take a hard look at because its not beyond the realm of possibility that there could be some cross over effects with humans, in particular children exposed to animal growth hormone, but this also is not confirmed. Frankly we haven't done the studies on the later and the US FDA is seriously considering restricting antibiotic use in animals that are not sick, just given to boost weight faster. About time.

One reason of many I eat organic food, and though I'm a vegetarian I'm not a vegan so I eat butter, cheese, eggs. If its given to an animal whatever it is, it can end up in the products that come from them. And is likely to. That is a far bigger concern about things like autism and we haven't even talked about the mercury in fish due to coal burning power plants, that crap that drifts over to the US from China.

At least US coal burners have scrubbers on coal plants. Still dirty unless converted to synthetic gasoline or natural gas. But no were as bad as China who are bringing new plants on line at the rate of one PER WEEK. Want to look for a cause for disease or illness? Check out the environment. You won't like the garbage in the air or water despite western environmental laws. Smog does not need go through customs...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Okay, please explain to me why autism went from 1 out of 10,000 to now 1 out of 88 today?

So do I understand then that you've completely abandoned the original argument about whooping cough vaccine causing whooping cough?
You're not going to take that one any further?

I suggest that if you wish to discuss autism then you start a new thread, so as to not completely change topic halfway through this one. I wont discuss autism in this specific thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

As far as it concerns mercury in vaccines, its not according to the FDA. But to be fair I will indeed check that, and as far as vaccines go at least in the US there are no "cheap vrs expensive" ones.There bought in bulk and if they are sold elsewhere and do have mercury, they just don't need it. Biologically the risk may be low but its a risk not needed at all. And being a known poison we don't want it in any pharmaceutical anyway. Besides thanks to coal burning plants eating enough fish will give you all the mercury you could never want.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
glad I dont ever take vaccines!! and advise my family to never take them. they dont and never have gotton sick since not taking them(including the swine flu).

if I ever have children I will be making sure they will not be getting any vaccine.
over here in Ireland, we dont get half the vaccines you get in america, I think its something like 2 vaccines threw out school that vaccines are offered not forced on the child. compared to what 30+ in america??

we have no problem with outbreaks of any virus or diseases here

people say it should be a crime not vaccinating your child, thats their opinion, just like its our opinion that we dont thrust vaccines. and if ye go on saying it should be a crime, we could say the same about vaccinating your child, injecting it with chemicals over and over again to a fragile immune system....

the way i see it is there are two sides, if you want to vaccinate your child then go ahead and vaccinate your child and move on.
if you dont want to vaccinate your child then dont vaccinate your child and move on.
Its as simple as that. each is a choice based on own experience and knowledge. i hate this crap of one side thinking their right and the others are stupid and bla bla bla.

we all make decisions on experience and knowledge, vaccination is no different...............

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
glad I dont ever take vaccines!! and advise my family to never take them. they dont and never have gotton sick since not taking them(including the swine flu).

if I ever have children I will be making sure they will not be getting any vaccine.
over here in Ireland, we dont get half the vaccines you get in america, I think its something like 2 vaccines threw out school that vaccines are offered not forced on the child. compared to what 30+ in america??

we have no problem with outbreaks of any virus or diseases here

people say it should be a crime not vaccinating your child, thats their opinion, just like its our opinion that we dont thrust vaccines. and if ye go on saying it should be a crime, we could say the same about vaccinating your child, injecting it with chemicals over and over again to a fragile immune system....

the way i see it is there are two sides, if you want to vaccinate your child then go ahead and vaccinate your child and move on.
if you dont want to vaccinate your child then dont vaccinate your child and move on.
Its as simple as that. each is a choice based on own experience and knowledge. i hate this crap of one side thinking their right and the others are stupid and bla bla bla.

we all make decisions on experience and knowledge, vaccination is no different...............

Thank you. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that feels this way.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

ALL the Vaccines Are Contaminated - Every Last One of Them educate-yourself.org...

vaccine-secrets healthwyze.org...

How To Cure Autism and The Time Bomb Of Mercury Poisoning
healthwyze.org...

Autism currently effects one in every ninety-one children, and that number is rapidly rising. Members of the mainstream medical establishment maintain that they cannot ascertain the cure for autism, and even more astounding; they pretend to not even know the cause. The only thing they claim to have discovered with certainty is that vaccinations cannot be the culprit. Vaccines have become exempt from all institutional criticisms, and they are paraded as a "miracle of modern science"; even though the Centers For Disease Control found that approximately half of the physicians refuse to take routine vaccinations, due to "safety" and "efficacy" reasons. Nevertheless, they uniformly preach in unison that vaccines are safe enough for you and your children.

After all, vaccines ended the polio and smallpox epidemics, right? Not exactly. The vaccines were conveniently released just after the epidemics began dying out naturally. The end of the epidemics were mirrored in countries which did not use any vaccines, and frequently at a faster rate. Not only was history rewritten to favor vaccines, but any evidence of their side-effects has been suppressed.The Cover-Up

If there were a preventative for autism, which was grounded in the realization that vaccines were the primary cause, would it ever be made known by the very media powerhouses that are funded by Big Pharma more than any other industry? The vaccine industry is expected to grow to a 34 billion dollar industry by 2012. People who have never researched Big Pharma cannot grasp the corruption of this industry, its regulators in government, or its Big Media partners.

Despite studies showing an unquestionable link between ethyl mercury and autism, the mainstream media tends to favor studies which have shown the opposite. What is interesting is that all studies used to deny the autism link to mercury poisoning were funded by pharmaceutical companies, doctors who have vaccine patents, or governmental agencies promoting vaccines. All of them. We shall let that speak for itself. Of course, mainstream media sources are also funded by pharmaceutical companies as their main source of advertising. Commercial sponsors have a massive impact on what the news media reveals, and pharmaceutical companies are their most lucrative advertising partners.
www.youtube.com...
The Inflammatory Topic of Vaccines During a Health Information War
healthwyze.org...

The health information war is fully underway.

A friend recently sent this article our way, titled " It's time we created special schools for MMR dodgers". Dodgers? This is apparently an attempt to associate those who forgo vaccines with cowards, instead of the better educated people that they are. Throughout the article, insults are piled upon those who would dare to question the wisdom of vaccines, and it is insinuated that society would surely suffer a nightmarish future without more vaccines.

The article also provided the revolutionary idea of separating unvaccinated children into schools just for them. I agree that we should separate the toxic, dumbed-down, pacified, and obedient kids from the unpoisoned, healthy, vibrant, and creative ones. In fact, I would be much happier sending my future kids to these special schools knowing that they would be surrounded by healthy kids, whose parents are not blindly obedient to the medical system, and amongst kids who almost certainly have not been placed on experimental SSRI medications, which might make them randomly violent or homicidal. I would be happier knowing that the other children do not get drugged as part of a routine; especially when many of the new drugs are specifically known to "numb the conscience" -- creating the chemically induced sociopaths that are so infamous in the schools today. I would particularly feel safer sending my kids to school if they were not going to be around kids who emit radiation due to cancer treatments. Wouldn't you?

With this sort of school segregation, we could more easily test which kids score higher in tests, who gets sick the most often, and eventually; which ones are the most successful in the long term. We would be able to accurately predict which category of kids would grow up with the best capability to become the leaders and mentors of society, and which ones simply became the drones, who would be condemned to forever follow. I can already foretell the results of such research, and if you are being honest with yourself, then you can too.

Instead of focusing on the MMR vaccine, the previously referenced article branched out to ensure that all areas of alternative medicine were dismissed as unscientific. Attempting to provide evidence of the dangers of unvaccinated people, the paper referenced one seventeen-year-old boy, who died of measles last year. That's correct, even with the full resources of her newspaper at her disposal, she found only one death. (By the way, she neglected to mention how many people were killed by lightening or meteors in that article.) Of course, she also never mentioned how many vaccinated people died of measles last year. Did I forget to mention that measles deaths had declined 99.5% before vaccinations? Do you still believe the vaccine saved us?

edit on 5-4-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join