It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media lies about vaccine effectiveness (written by brain-dead journalists)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The Undeniable Evidence: Proven and Peer Verified

Here are just a few of the studies that you're not supposed to know about, which show a definitive correlation between mercury and autism:

Cell Biol Toxicol. 2010 Apr;26: Induction of metallothionein in mouse cerebellum and cerebrum with low-dose thimerosal injection.

"As a result of the present findings, in combination with the brain pathology observed in patients diagnosed with autism, the present study helps to support the possible biological plausibility for how low-dose exposure to mercury from thimerosal-containing vaccines may be associated with autism."

Hepatitis B Vaccination of Male Neonates and Autism

"Findings suggest that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with hepatitis B vaccine had a 3-fold greater risk of ASD; risk was greatest for non-white boys."

Toxicology & Applied Pharmacology 214 (2006) 99–108: Porphyrinuria in childhood autistic disorder: Implications for environmental toxicity (This French study finds that heavy metal toxicity is a cause of autism.)

"A subgroup with autistic disorder was treated with oral dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) with a view to heavy metal removal. Following DMSA there was a significant (P = 0.002) drop in urinary porphyrin excretion. These data implicate environmental toxicity in childhood autistic disorder."

Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry, Volume 91: Mitochondrial dysfunction, impaired oxidative-reduction activity, degeneration, and death in human neuronal and fetal cells induced by low-level exposure to thimerosal and other metal compounds.

This study showed the effects of exposure to ethyl mercury on cells, a component that vaccine advocates claim is harmless (unlike methyl mercury which is found in dental fillings, etc).

Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons Volume 11: Early Downward Trends in Neurodevelopmental Disorders Following Removal of Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines

"Holmes et al. examined first baby haircuts and determined that autistics had significantly higher body burdens of mercury in comparison to nonautistic matched controls, by demonstrating that the mercury level in hair, and thus the ability to excrete mercury, was inversely proportional to the severity of autism and overall much lower in the autistic group."

Med Hypotheses. 2001 Apr;56(4):462-71: Autism: a novel form of mercury poisoning.

"A review of medical literature and US government data suggests that: (i) many cases of idiopathic autism are induced by early mercury exposure from thimerosal."

While we could easily continue citing studies to show that ethyl mercury has an effect on causing developmental capabilities and autism, it would be pointless to do so. Those who would ignore all of these studies would also find a way to deny anything else that we might provide, because the facts contradict their zealous institutional dogma. It would cost them their jobs to believe otherwise.
healthwyze.org...

Chop Shop Hospitals: Cutting for Fun, Profits, and Giggles: Surgically Removing the Appendix, Tonsils, and Spleen

(Reprinted from issue 3 of Naturally Good Magazine.)

According to the World Health Organization, the United States is ranked 38th in life expectancy, indicating that its standard medical practices are inferior to Cuba, South Korea, Costa Rica, Guadeloupe, Singapore, and 31 other nations. The U.S. system of medicine is only slightly superior to the Czech Republic and Slovenia, despite the U.S. spending approximately 16% of its total expenditures every year for health related expenses. Standard medicine in the U.S. is the world's most expensive, and yet it is among the least safe.

Creating Dependence For Repeat Customers

There are plenty of medical procedures which are both unnecessary and dangerous. With most of them, a complete recovery is eventually possible provided that the patient steps away from the medical establishment, and begins taking care of his own health.

There are, however, three very common surgical operations which make recovery to perfect health practically impossible, as well as limiting the effectiveness of future health therapies. These procedures leave their victims forever dependent on a system that is concerned primarily with ever-increasing profits. These barbaric procedures cripple the immune system, making it unlikely that patients will ever be able to fully live healthy lives, and the establishment has misled us through its media influences into believing that random organ dysfunctions are unexplainable, normal, and incurable without surgical removal. With truly neanderthal-like logic, they have perpetuated a belief that some organs simply become "bad", and that the best solution is hacking them out with knives. Society will someday mock these procedures in the same way that it now mocks other dated medical techniques, such as blood letting.
healthwyze.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the vaccine dangers page at educate yourself educate-yourself.org...

Creating The Polio Epidemic

Scientists, and some of the braver doctors, now wonder if the Polio Epidemic was caused by the high number of tonsillectomies done in the 1920's through the 1940's. They discovered that the only organ in the body which synthesizes the antibody for Polio (Poliomyelitis) is the tonsils. Persons with removed tonsils have extreme difficulty resisting infections by the Polio Virus. In the 1920's, 30's and 40's, children tonsils were removed regardless of their health. This was supposedly done for the sake of preventive medicine against tonsillitis, since allopathic doctors were falsely trained that the tonsils served no purpose. Traditional Chinese Medicine and Alternative Medicine had long recognized the tonsils as a crucial component of a strong immune system, but leaders of the orthodox medical establishment claimed that they needed scientific tests to prove that these internal organs were actually there for a reason, even as they continually ignored the consequences of removing them. This unique version of science is still practiced by the A.M.A., and the damage done by Polio resulted from it.

Don t Call It Manslaughter: Those Were Just Iatrogenic Deaths

Iatrogenic
(i' at ro gen ic)
adj.

1. Describes a disease, injury, or death that has been caused by surgery or medicine. 2. Having been a consequence of medical treatment.

In the late 1930's, further aggravating the situation was the newly created F.D.A.. It had quickly made it a priority to discourage the use of silver medical solutions, which were competing with its freshly created antibiotics industry. Prior to the industry-wide adoption of the new synthetic, sulfur based, antibiotic medicines, silver solutions were considered critical, all natural, and nontoxic medicines, which were fatal to viruses such as Polio.

Therefore, the Polio Epidemic was iatrogenic caused by the same medical establishment that pretends to be responsible for ending the epidemic. The epidemic began thusly: First, almost all children had their tonsils removed, and secondly, silver was removed from the medicines, eliminating the defenses which had kept Polio at bay for decades.
healthwyze.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

"While searching for the answer to a question that I have listed below, I came across this website. Apparently they now say that collodial silver can cause conditions like liver cancer...
www.dofollownet.com/HealthNews/The_Colloidal_Silver_Scam_Strikes_Again"

The silver nitrates that the pharmaceutical industry created may cause a wide variety of health problems, and indeed are contributers to cancers, too. Those who wish to attack colloidal silver always conveniently ignore the differences between the colloidal silvers that are used in alternative medicine, and the silver nitrate solutions that their system created. Their silver nitrate solutions are also known for causing argyria, which is a bluing of the skin.

The silver hysteria is an instance of the usual manipulation game played by those who are pushing the New World Order. This specific manipulation technique is called 'Problem/Reaction/Solution'. Everyone needs to learn about this while there is still time to save our nation, and our world. Here is how the manipulation game works briefly: First, they create a problem to be blamed on another party (i.e. poisoning their own silver medicines and blaming the silver itself), reacting to this 'problem' by pulling the products and spreading fear messages about them, and finally they promote 'The Solution' (i.e. their patented and regulated pharmaceutical replacements) that they wanted to force upon us from the very beginning. Through these manipulation techniques, they trick us into begging them to take away our rights and options, which of course, isn't a problem for them. It is how democracy is murdered via stealth. This manipulation technique is extremely successful at controlling the masses.

With a domain name like 'dofollownet.net', of course, we just had to follow it. The network whois information showed that the site was registered indirectly through Domains by Proxy, Inc.. That is a serious red flag. Domains by Proxy is a sleazy service from GoDaddy that is used exclusively by web site owners who are hiding their identities, and who generally have something to hide. No honest and credible web site owner needs to hide his identity from the public. So who owns the site? Is it the American Medical Association? An angry pharmacist like the ones we dealt with when we supervised alternative medicine at WikiAnswers? We would not be surprised in either case, after everything we have uncovered during the last couple of years. Regardless of whoever it is hiding behind the curtain in this particular case, remember what we recommended about verifying sources whenever you are seeking credible information. A person hiding his identity is usually the worst possible source for information, and the last person you should seek for character.

The guy hiding behind the curtain actually quoted the infamous village idiot and human garbage, Stephen Barrett (of Quack Watch fame) as his credible source of information about colloidal silver. "Doctor" Barret is a favorite to quote amongst those who want to kill alternative medicine, and Barret can't seem to stay out of court for slander and liable against alternative practitioners for long. His area of "medicine" was... (cough)... psychiatry. That's after he failed his psychiatric board exams, and "surrendered" his license. (wink) Really. Nonetheless, he still perpetually places "M.D." after his name, which is patently illegal; so we have to wonder why the A.M.A. has not had him locked away for it. Yet for some amazing reason, he was for years a paid quack consultant for the A.M.A., the Federal Trade Commission, and the Food & Drug Administration in their court cases instituted to silence people with successful therapies; like colloidal silver, for instance. You see, by being a former psychiatrist (well almost), Barrett's real area of expertise is in manipulating people. What is funny about this whole situation is that Barrett practically never won his court cases. His loss to win ratio was approximately 40 to 1, and perhaps that's why the cronies finally abandoned him. He's not saying much these days, by the way, and that's probably a very wise choice. After the legal heat against him ratcheted up, he fled his home town for another jurisdiction in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
healthwyze.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thanks for posting! I've been caught up in a 2 day long battle with a bunch of 'Vaccine-Heads' on the Seattle Times articles Comment Section. It's gotten pretty crazy on that thread. I can't believe how many people have gotten ANGRY when I try to explain why I DO NOT vaccinate myself or my family.

Check out the latest comments on the Seattle Times thread:

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I remember when the whooping cough was going around. Everyone had it! I mean everyone. My family, all my friends, people at school. My friends went to a rave and everyone came back sick. They all kept telling me, you're gonna get it. Nope. Never did. And I shared smoking devices with them daily.

My vaccine? MEDITATION. Have not been sick ONCE since I started meditating daily. My breathing is unbelievable and my head feels screwed on tighter than ever. I'll push that vaccine any day. I tell everyone I can but they always look at me like I'm a quack. Oh well, their loss. Science is the new religion and boy does this one have global support.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
I remember when the whooping cough was going around. Everyone had it! I mean everyone. My family, all my friends, people at school. My friends went to a rave and everyone came back sick. They all kept telling me, you're gonna get it. Nope. Never did. And I shared smoking devices with them daily.

My vaccine? MEDITATION. Have not been sick ONCE since I started meditating daily. My breathing is unbelievable and my head feels screwed on tighter than ever. I'll push that vaccine any day. I tell everyone I can but they always look at me like I'm a quack. Oh well, their loss. Science is the new religion and boy does this one have global support.

I've actually heard that the 'mind' can actually cure (or prevent) most diseases. It can also have the opposite effect. If people focus (or worry) too much about getting sick or getting cancer... then the 'mental focus' of worrying so much and stressing about it can actually cause them to get sick or end up with cancer! I guess the rule of thumb here is to be very careful about what you focus your mind on! I believe this goes with almost ANYTHING in life.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Most of us are born healthy, but this is not good for Big Pharma and those who want to trap us into their monetary system, they need for us to be sick; Cancer, MS, Asthma,Diabetes Type 1, Eczema, these are all coming from vaccines. Vaccines have caused more death and disability than both of the World Wars combined. Something needs to be done, I'm seeing a lot more people waking up out of their trance and realizing what's going on.

Big Pharma would not be injecting us with vaccines if it was genuinely going to make us healthier, they profit when we are sick, they want us sick as then they can buy bigger mansions and faster sports cars.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

It is part of their depopulation agenda.

Attention! Attention!
All citizens are ordered to report to their District detention center
Do not return to your homes;
Do not contact anyone!
MegaDeath
Vaccines are not yet covered on this page, but it ties in with the same agenda.
www.designed-perception.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join