It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can an atheist explain the existence of "Israel" and "Jerusalem" without using "religous text?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The PROPPER terms are:

Eishrahl

And

Jzeruhs

And no...

No coments

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Israylite4ever

When You do find an explanation, hopefully You can all join together and help stop the turmoil going on in the Middle East because of a religious lie.

IF PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING FROM A LIE, IS IT FAIR THAT THEY SUFFER INDEFINITELY BECAUSE EVERYONE BELIEVES THE LIE? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!?!?!

IF EVERYONE KNEW THE LIE TOMMOROW WOULD THIS PROBLEM BE FIXED? OR WOULD PEOPLE BRAG ABOUT BEING RIGHT AND JUST FIND MORE REASONS TO ARGUE ONLINE TO OCCUPY THEIR TIME?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
The PROPPER terms are:

Eishrahl

And

Jzeruhs

And no...

No coments

THE LETTER J WAS INVENTED 600YEARS AGO...CONTRADICTION. WELL THAT CONTRADICTS JESUS, JERUSALEM, JAHOVA, JEREMIAH, AND ALL THE OTHER J'S IN SCRIPTURE. SO I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TRUST YOUR WORD. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO EXPLAIN "ISREAL" AND "YAHRUSALEM" WITHOUT RELIGIOUS TEXT. BUT IF ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN GO AHEAD.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
]

THEIR "ETHNOGENESIS" SAYS ASHKENAZI ARE FROM JAPHETH AND NOT SHEM. THEREFORE THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT SEMETIC AT ALL. THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO THE ATHEISTS. CHRISTIANS ARE PROBABLY MORE BRAINWASHED THAN THEY ARE. I NEED THE CRITICAL THINKERS WHO SPOT CONTRADICTION AND I NEED THEM TO BECOME AWARE OF THE FAKE UNITED NATIONS CREATED "ISREAL" WHICH IS CAUSING SUFFERING OVER A LIE. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ARGUE OVER A LIE.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Israylite4ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Israylite4ever

Wait a minute, you dont belive me...

WAI??

I just made up a perfectly good explanation and you dissed it...

Um i think i have to report this...

I think i can come with a valid reason...Eventually..
edit on 2012/4/3 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The short answer is: no.
The long answer is: still, no.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
reply to post by Israylite4ever

Wait a minute, you dont belive me...

WAI??

I just made up a perfectly good explanation and you dissed it...

Um i think i have to report this...

I think i can come with a valid reason...Eventually..
edit on 2012/4/3 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I don't believe anywords in Hebrew start with the Letter J. No I did not diss You, but I know Your intentions and I am fully confident and aware that I did nothing to disrespect You, Well if YOU TAKE CAPS AS OFFENSIVE, that means You are being a little sensitive. But I know You are being DELIBERATLEY OVERSENSITIVE so You can tell on Me and get Me banned. How Low can they go?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thread closed so that cooler minds prevail.

Calm down, take a few deep breaths and we'll reopen the thread a little later on.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join